[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A year of enduring Sasha go on about a women's revolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>A year of enduring Sasha go on about a women's revolution
>A year of enduring the company talk about their pseudo women empowerment movement
>endure the mediocre HITC main event
>Impressed a little by the one of one booking, making the division have more individuality
Decide to tune into Raw last night
>Entire women's roster comes out to fight
>Piss break time slot
>Multiple face superstars standing in the ring helping the top face
Have they given up?
>>
RAW never tried.
>>
>>2781519
Yeah. Vince went back to pushing the divas and burying the actual wrestlers
>>
>>2781519
On the main roster, yes. NXT women are still doing well at least.
>>
The RAM champ isn't good for anything but eye candy so that division is dead

Smackdown's division is just a constant clusterfuck with everybody except Charlotte getting 50/50 booking so no one is able to look good besides her. That division isn't dead so much as just the same old shit we've seen for two years
>>
>>2781582
Alexa is also booked way too fucking strong for somebody who's meant to be a little shit heel
>>
>>2781582
Smackdown never pushed the "le history" angle. All the angle they've done is Nikki/Nattie Total Divas feud and Alexa bringing Mickie back to fuck with Becky.
The one time they did the "History's first" shit it was the MitB and we all saw how that turned out.
It's a different flavor of shit, but at least you don't need to call the biohazard team to clean it up I guess
>>
>>2781593
Having a midget heel squash the top babyface has got to be the dumbest thing RAM has done all year. At least top 5.
>>
>>2781566
can nikki cross actually pick anyone up?
>>
>Vince sees Alexa got over on Smack with mic skills
>PUT HER ON RAM, GIVE HER THE TITLE INSTANTLY AND MAKE HER STRONGER THAN EVERYONE DAMNIT

dude...this guy really needs to sit his ass down and play some golf or something, he's ruining his own product with this retardedly impulsive booking.
>>
>>2781966
Probably
>>
Gail Kim was recently interviewed by former WWE writer: Kevin Eck for PressBoxOnline.com. Eck spoke about when he was working for WWE, Vince McMahon said multiple times that “No one wants to see the girls fight like the guys.”

Eck asked Gail if she ever had something like that said to her when she worked for the WWE. Here is what she had to say:

"It wasn’t politically correct to say out loud, nor would they say that straight up, but — I’m not going to say which agent said it — but they would tell us that Vince doesn’t like that. I remember specifically a match I had on Superstars with Jillian [Hall]. We got seven minutes, which was rare back then — we usually got three minutes. There’s no way to tell a story in the ring in that time, so when we had a match on Superstars it was like a pay-per-view match [laughs]. Jillian and I had awesome chemistry, so we’d want to wrestle. We wanted to do a superplex off the top rope, and the agent — again, I’m not going to name names — said, ‘Go ahead. I’ll take the heat for it,’ because he knew Vince wouldn’t really be happy with that”

She also revealed what Triple H told her before she left WWE:

"Now I heard WWE has announced a Money in the Bank match for the girls. I honestly feel like [Triple H] has done so much for the girls, because he started that whole thing in NXT with the Four Horsewomen. When I left WWE, he was one of the people who was so positive. He told me, ‘You’re talented and don’t let anyone else tell you any different.’ I was very flattered and glad that he respected women’s wrestling.
>>
>>2781519
2bh all the interesting ones are on SDL, aside from Bliss (who's shit in ring but okay on the stick)

I'd take the Carmella shenanigans, Naomi's pandering in-ring moveset, Charlotte (now that she's not tied down to the Sasha feud) and Becky Lynch in general over anything that's going on in the Raw division
>>
>>2782012
>“No one wants to see the girls fight like the guys.”
I agree.

Watching them flounder around in the MitB match was pure cringe. They should be trained as technical wrestlers, not as power wrestlers "like the guys".
>>
>>2782012
Intersting things to say about Haitch. I wonder if he always thought women's wrestling should be bigger or if having daughters changed his tune, maybe Steph, or shit maybe even Chyna.
>>
>>2782060
They can't do techincal wrestling either. That requires being fluid, quick and a clean worker. Women can't do these things.
>>
>>2781519
>Have they given up?

Yep, what little pretense they had to use that "women's revolution" moniker is gone pretty much since Mania.

We are now back to Diva status in all but name.
>>
>>2782098

True. The women pretty much all suck and the WWE continues to push them as equals to the men when they clearly aren't. It's fucking annoying
>>
>>2781582
>>2781593
>>2781637

It's because Vince will either put the title on whoever he thinks has the nicest tits and ass or in the case of Sasha and Naomi, pander to minorities.
>>
>>2782072
the part about the daughters seems more like it
>>
That horrible Hell in the Cell match was the beginning of the end. Vince wasn't sold on giving Women a main event at a PPV but he went along anyway, then they went out there and put on one of the worst matches in a long time full of botches and cringe.

It doesn't help that Sasha openly said she is afraid to talk to Vince about what's going on and goes to Triple H instead.
>>
>>2781519
Long ago. Asuka and Thikki are the last two untainted female talents under the WWE banner and that won't last.
>>
>>2782367
Nikki was tainted the minute they gave her le so cuhrazeh gimmick. Such a waste of talent.
>>
File: 1463864715365.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1463864715365.gif
2MB, 275x275px
>>2782367
>both will one day be on the main roster taking part in weekly six man tags and losing to roll ups
>asuka will be forced to speak on a weekly basis
>>
>>2782282
Vince doesn't seem like an ass man.

>>2782060
>not as power wrestlers "like the guys"

But "The Guy" is an awful power wrestler.
>>
>>2781519
>people complain about clusterfuck "lets put all women in the ring" booking during divas revolution
>they start booking one on one feuds
>people complain that half of the women aren't getting screen time
>go back to clusterfuck "shove everyone on screen at once" booking
WWE creative is jsut shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.