[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking mark Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0509.jpg (161KB, 554x1135px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0509.jpg
161KB, 554x1135px
What a fucking mark

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of DBry the character, but Bryan Danielson is cringe as fuck.
>>
he's doing his job.

he's adding to the work.

this is a storyline.
>>
Based Bryan working the anti-smarks
>>
>>2780154
he's always stirring shit up like when he called Styles a flat earther
>>
>>2780154
OP getting worked as fuck by based Bryan
>>
>>2780154
His doing the interview in character mark
>>
>anybody who disagrees with me is a mark

grow up
>>
>>2780154
He's right. It's a retarded finish in-kayfabe and out.
>>
>>2780244
Eh, to me it's pretty brilliant. I've been watching wrestling 20+ years and that had never occurred to me.
my problem is they obviously have to close the loophole, otherwise why wouldn't everyone always do it. so it's a one-time only deal, and Idt using it on zero heat Carmella was a good usage of it. she just get's zero reaction, she will not get the heat this deserves as a one-time deal, it was a waste to use it on her.
>>
I mean I guess it gets heel heat on Carmella but they spent so much time building this up as this historic thing and I get it, it's all a work, but, at a certain point, you're just undermining your own product and making it impossible to take it seriously.

Like, I get that WWE apparently wants a product where none of the results matters and nothing compelling ever happens, but I can't figure out why.
>>
>>2780292
They built it up just so it could get this reaction. Like I know in average wrestling fans are idiots, but this is ridiculous that so many marks can't understand this.
>>
>>2780154
The first mistake was even doing a lame ass women's MITB that no one gave a shit about until the finish.
>>
>>2780292
this is a patrician take.

it sounds SJW, but because they have pushing the "girl power" thing so hard, and kept hyping this MitB as history-setting, they really did undercut themselves and the fans who wanted the "girl power" they were sold.
>>
>>2780320
I know that. I'm saying the point is that they got the reaction they wanted, but it worked too well.

They wanted to get heat on Carmella and Ellsworth for, in-storyline, damaging the credibility of the match and the women's division. What they did was, out-of-storyline, damage the credibility of the match and the women's division. Why should people get invested if these are the kinda of finishes they're gonna do, and these are the kind of finishes they ALWAYS do.

>>2780325
This, basically.

I guess the best way to put it is they broke willing suspension of disbelief and got the heat they wanted on Carmella and Ellsworth on themselves instead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.