[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Indians are the reason tna is still around >how tna is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (68KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 620x420px
>Indians are the reason tna is still around
>how tna is still around is fucking insane
>HQ is literally a junkyard
>Dixie still acts like she runs an important corporation doing deals and shit
>tna smells of shit
>>
>>2779228
>they paid the pajeets to show up
Fucking kek
>>
>>2779228
STAMFORD WIFE SEETHING
>>
>>2779228
man i must be really racist since i always thought that pajeets can't afford clothes
>>
>>2779270
Seeing the sad state of tna your average pajeet can buy the whole company
>>
>>2779270
They can't, TNA clothes and feeds them as well paying them to attend their shows.

They realise westerners wont watch something that has crowds full of obviously poor brown people
>>
Tna wrestlers staying at the broken down motel at the slums in Mumbai also paying pajeets to cheer and boo
>>
>>2779392
Kek now that's funny
>>
>>2779239
They just promised them private restrooms, the pajeets showed up in thousands.
>>
>>2779512
http://m.hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html

?
>>
>>2779228
this pic pisses me off immensely
>>
>>2779562
Fuck. Pajeets aren't even sub-humans, they are sub-niggers.
>>
They were all paid and even then they couldn't find enough poos to fill the arena
>>
File: Punjabi Celebration.webm (2MB, 1004x564px) Image search: [Google]
Punjabi Celebration.webm
2MB, 1004x564px
>>
Do you think we'll ever see Wrestlemania or Bound for Glory in India?
>>
Better than most American crowds where you can't even pay them to act alive.
>>
>>2779944
Triple dubs have spoken.
>>
>>2779944
don't blame it on all of us
e is catering to pretentious smarks and they're the ones buying all the tickets.
>>
>>2779988
>e is catering to smarks
>Jinder Mahal is WWE Champion
>company is still built around Roman Reigns
>>
>>2779228
that crowd have been paid to just be there
>>
>>2779944
Holy fucking brutal.
>>
>>2779988
way to waste those digits on a retard post, anon
>>
>>2781108
Butthurt PG zombie detected.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.