[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>climbing the ladder at the pace of a snail >instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1928394821.jpg (68KB, 473x265px) Image search: [Google]
1928394821.jpg
68KB, 473x265px
>climbing the ladder at the pace of a snail
>instead of just pushing over the ladder somebody else climbs
>they touch the briefcase while waiting for another person to climb to pop the stupid crowd
>actually wrestling and doing fucking submission moves
The ladder match may be the most retarded match in wrestling. It looks so fucking fake it's CRINGE. It should literally only be used in comedy matches or not at all. No wonder WWE is the only place that regularly uses this match.
>>
>>2775966
It's incredibly hard to do.
Most of them do not have the talent or brain power to put on a convincing match.
But sadly they have to do multiple gimmick events each year, because the kids want those matches in their video games.
>>
>watch the autist walk slowly to the ring instead of climbing the ladder
>>
>>2775966
>The ladder match may be the most retarded match in wrestling

thats steel cage match m8
>>
>>2776283
Baron was literally at the top of the ladder when Shinsuke's music hit. So what does he do? HE THROWS THE FUCKING LADDER OUT OF THE RING
>>
>>2775966
>>2776275
The men's MITB match last night was better, but not by a whole lot. There was one good spot with AJ/KO, but that was about it. Every other spot was recycled from the many, many ladder matches there have been. It's a very hard match to work to make convincing, even harder when just about everything has been done.

The women's MITB was just awful; the worst ladder match I've seen.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.