[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have him dodge all the ladder spots while everyone else work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10

File: 1ViBqu7.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1ViBqu7.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
>Have him dodge all the ladder spots while everyone else work their asses off
>Comes out at the end and beats everyone up
Fuck this gook
>>
>>2774929
>Still gets the biggest pops of the night

but hey...fuck this gook
>>
>>2774929
And it got him the loudest pops of the night, AND one of the best moments of the year with AJ. For all the shit booking WWE did throughout the night, this move wasn't one of them.
>>
>Gets the loudest pop along with Styles
BKOSSWTAS
>>
It's honestly pretty impressive that he's still getting cheered considering how badly they've been exposing him. One year in NXT in boring matches, selling for Ziggler for hours, being forced to speak in his terrible Engrish at SmackTalk. Good for him, I guess.
>>
BKOSSWTAS
>>
BKOSSWTAS
>>
BKOSSWTAS
>>
File: giphy.gif (313KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
313KB, 400x222px
BKOSSWTAS
>>
I normally hate the singing but Shinsuke murdering everyone as the crowd sang along was the best moment of the night. He felt like a legit superstar.
>>
>>2774929

I wonder if he is so banged up, that he can't even do a ladder match anymore...
>>
>>2775160

for sure. im not sure people really understand how long hes been wrestling for and mma fighting.

he looked real careful taking that bump off the ladder
>>
>>2775174
It would explain is lackluster performances.
>>
>>2775174
He's definitely up there, and he's a very decorated veteran. Third most experienced on the SD roster if you don't include inactive Jericho and "free agent" John Cena. But AJ styles was in there the whole match and took some hard bumps despite being even older, and Orton is still taking tons of shit including getting busted open by brock despite also being older.
>>
>>2775160
>that he can't even do a ladder match anymore...
He's never done a ladder match before, retard.
>>
>>2774931
>it's okay if you under-perform as long as people give you the reactions I want them to

Raise your standards.
>>
>>2775210
Never claimed he has, he just can't do them anymore as from this point on forward, dimwit.
>>
>>2774939
>It's honestly pretty impressive that he's still getting cheered considering how badly they've been exposing him

Not really. It just shows how well-conditioned "smart fans" are.
>>
>>2774929
If it works, it works. The 'surprise' re-entry of Nakamura was pretty obvious, and I thought maybe the crowd would boo him like they booed Reigns for re-entering the Rumble. But I guess that's how the spot goes; if they like you they'll be happy to see you and if they hate you they'll hate you more for it.
>>
>>2774929
Because he is to broken to work a ladder match.
>>
>>2774929
Big Match Nak avoiding killing himself and collecting $$$$$
>>
>>2775256
Probably this. He may have even tweaked something recently and the officials decided to leave him out of all the big ladder spots.
>>
>>2775215
lol hasn't that been your e-drones argument all along? "It doesn't matter what he does in the ring just as long as the fans like it!"
>>
>>2775281
>lol hasn't that been your e-drones argument all along? "It doesn't matter what he does in the ring just as long as the fans like it!"

No idea what you're talking about. Don't post here much, I'm still pretty much (it's waning) a fan of Nakamura, but he's been shite in WWE.
>trying to strawman my point because everyone is muh /asp/ boogeyman
>>
>>2775289
Blame WWMeme then.
>>
The stare down with AJ was epic.

Kys OP
>>
>>2775210
Wait, they don't have ladder matches in Japan?
>>
File: 1497350032328.jpg (36KB, 236x268px) Image search: [Google]
1497350032328.jpg
36KB, 236x268px
>>2775298

/thread

don't worry, WWMEME is gonna be WCW 2001 soon

>mfw
>>
>>2775430
Nakamura having never done a latter match until last night =/= Japanese pro-wrestling doesn't have ladder matches. New Japan has never done "gimmick" matches until fairly recently. Omega and Elgin fought in the very first ladder match in New Japan not that long ago.
>>
>>2775298
>>2775439
Nakamura phoning it in is a genuine thing. You can't just seethe and push it all on the company, sheepies.
>>
>>2775445
It's true that Nakamura definitely phones it at times, but he was MUCH more consistent in New Japan. WWMeme has always watered down wrestlers and Nak is no different. You should watch Hogan or Andre actually WRESTLE in Japan and compare it to the garbage they did in WWE. It's like night and day. Or hell just look at all the indie cruisers who had a shit ton of awesome matches before coming to WWE and now they put on some of the most boring matches.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (82KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
82KB, 533x800px
>>2774929
>Has been consistently shit in every aspect for the last 5 years
>Comes out at the end and wins the match
>>
It's been mentioned before that backstage, Nakamura's real life walk is like that of an old man. Makes sense considering his career where he used to wrestle stuff and do MMA as well. But it also only makes even more sense that he would also as a result hold back, "phone it in", even further in the WWE considering how often one needs to wrestle on a WWE schedule while WWE not being as strict on big match quality as NJPW while Nakamura gets paid more.
>>
>>2775485
>dem stretch marks

Hit the gym fatty
>>
>>2775487
>It's been mentioned before that backstage, Nakamura's real life walk is like that of an old man
Sauce? And he's only had two MMA matches. And if anything AJ should be the only walking around like an old man considering the type of wrestling he's been doing for years.
>>
>>2774931
Well all the virgins like him.
>>
>>2775488
>>2775499
>dat projection
>dem dubs
>>
>>2775499
Wrong
Virgins are most drawn to Roman Reigns as he embodies all the nonsense alpha/macho stereotypes they feel they lack which would help them get laid, so they live vicariously through him.
Very sad!
>>
>>2775155
This. It was actually good booking, separating him from the rest of the chaff and look better than them.
>>
>>2775485
>Based EVOLVE underwear.
Mr. Money in the Big Breakfast demonstrating why he is worthy of his push.
>>
>>2775222
They literally force themselves to like and hate certain people no matter what they do. It's pathetic
>>
File: red miz.png (1011KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
red miz.png
1011KB, 1366x768px
If only Based Miz has fought Shinsuke Nakamura instead of Dolph Ziggler, then he'd be bigger than he is right now.
>>
>>2774931
Why Shinsuke was cheered while Roman got nuclear heat for doing the same thing on Royal Rumble 2016?
>>
>>2774929
1.)He's old and too damaged at this point and can't do any big spots

2.) They usually don't let winners take big bumps like Ambrose last year
>>
>>2775783
Because smarks know that Nakameme isn't Vince's golden boy. Also, indy cred.
>>
>>2775783
Because Reigns is an out-of-shape hack

>>2775810
>"indy cred"
>NJPW & CMLL
>>
>>2775823
W O R K R A T E

O

R

K

R

A

T

E
>>
>>2775783
Because people like Nakamura and hope he succeeds.
>>
>>2775823
BBD still WTS
>>
>>2775826
>>2775915
>working me into thinking he's got worse cardio and upperbody strength than me

Where's the money?
>>
>>2775931
in ya head rent free
>>
>>2775783
Because poor people don't go buy a ticket as a Roman fan and instead busy complaining about "smarks ruining the show" on 4chan and twitter.
>>
>>2775939
>BBD makes him seethe THIS much
>>
>>2775693
that seething projection tho
>>
File: carlos.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>2775776
It's a Mizzed opportunity.
>>
>>2775783
Because fans actually like Nakamura, retard, whereas Roman fucking sucks
>>
>>2774929
NXT is the same shit. Opponent works their ass off, asgooka hits a kick and wins.
>>
>>2775939

Instead those "poor people" subscribe to the WWE network and buy the merch for their children, whilst the virgin smarks either only buy PPV tickets or pirate it.
>>
>Reminder that Nakamura was helped backstage while Reigns specifically walked back under his own power

>>2775972
The majority of Asuka's matches are her being dominant tho...
>>
>>2775496
AJ has god tier genetics and kept himself in tip top shape
>>
>>2775973
Do they subscribe (for free)?

>buy the merch

yeah I'm sure kids were really buying Dillinger merch
>>
>>2775974
based big dog burying medical assistance
>>
>>2775973

And the smarks don't usually buy and/or rock out any merch of their indie darlings, and will NEVER have any children to buy WWE merch for.
>>
>>2775980

Kids want Cena, Reigns, Rollins, etc merch. They don't give two flying shits about whoever the fuck you mentioned or any other indie darling.
>>
>>2775973
Doesn't change the fact that Roman fans can only blame themselves for not going to ppv. And you are very much projecting casuals are the one who make up the majority network subs when the main attraction of the network is the library.
>>
>>2775998
>family goes to PPV
>bring kids who want to see Reigns along
>Ramen gets battered and bloodied during a match
>smarks in the front row audibly chant "You deserve it!" at Reigns

You think that said family is going to want to go to another PPV ever again?
>>
>>2776011
Well why the fuck should I care about kids feeling before i cheer or boo someone? Are Roman fans are poised to be nu-male when they grow up?
>>
>>2776016
Because kids are the future, especially for a family entertainment show. You turn them away, you kill your product's future.
>>
>>2775986
The point I was making is that Dillinger merch has sold quite well, you puny-minded schmuck.

>>2776011
>it's the smark's fault audiences have shrunk since Roman's megapush

>>2776020
RECORD
>>
>>2776025
It is their fault, they are a bunch of neckbearded virgins who'll probably never have any children in their lives because they are a bunch of numale betafag nerds.
>>
>>2776031
>all them buzzwords
>>
>>2776031

Again, these people will never have "families" which doesn't help with WWE's fanbase, and worst off, they scare away the casuals who actually do score and have children.
>>
File: charisma.gif (868KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
charisma.gif
868KB, 245x200px
>>2775909
Why do people like Nakamura? I don't understand.
His whole gimmick is that of a 'but he's wacky maggle' foreigner doing autistic shit and having dumbass spams in the middle of the match, basically the Japanese Dean Ambrose. His gay dance to the ring is also cringe af.

His strong style stuff is bland and boring, he's not that impressive in the ring. Also shit finisher, just a running knee to a clutching rival, being asian and all one would expect some impressive flippy japanese or chinese martial art moveset, but nothing.

He can't even cut a promo for shit with his broken English and he's proved to be a lazy piece of shit, waiting a whole month to debut, putting on half-assed matches, and avoiding ladder spots by sleeping through 90% of a MITB match.

I don't dislike him but come on.
>>
>>2776037
Do you believe "smarks" just congeal in gutters or something?

>scare away the casuals

Reminder that since Roman Reigns won the Royal Rumble almost 1.5 MILLION viewers have stopped watching.
>>
>>2776049
>being asian and all one would expect some impressive flippy japanese or chinese martial art moveset,

>>>/pol/
>>
>>2775974
I think this could be a reason why Nakameme got cheered. He sold his injury better than Reigns
>>
>>2776055
Why would you bring an Asian superstar to the WWE if he won't do any karate or xaolin kung fu shit?

It's like bringing a Samoan that can't even do a samoan drop, what's the fucking point.
>>
File: nak knees.gif (3MB, 316x173px) Image search: [Google]
nak knees.gif
3MB, 316x173px
>>2776066
it's not nakameme's fault nobody knows how to sell his moves

strong style was a mistake
>>
>>2776066
Shaolin Kung Fu is Chinese you idiot
>>
>>2776110
Chinese, japanese what's the difference. If you're to bring an Asian superstar to a western promotion you better make him do shit like Bruce Lee in Fist of Fury.
>>
>>2776139
>a movie that's nearly a decade older than Nakamura

Grampa who let you on the computer?
>>
>>2776053
And I'm sure every single viewer left because of one guy.
>>
>>2776156
But he's not one guy anon.

He's THE Guy. ;^P
>>
>>2774929

>Roman gets taken out of a match and comes back later
>get accused of being lazy and protected while getting booed
>Nakameme does the same
>smarks and crowd jizz when he returns

what did they mean by this.....
>>
>>2776139

t. Russo

>DEY STAND FOR DIS GUY THAT CAN'T EVEN TALK ENGLISH I'M AN AMERICAN I WANT AMERICAN SOOPERSTARS YOU WANT LUCHA LIBRE GO BACK TO JAPAN
>>
>>2776273
>posting in a thread without reading

What did (You) mean by this, shit-for-brains?
>>
>>2776273
>Roman gets taken out of the match
>People are happy because they don't like him
>He comes back
>People are unhappy because they don't like him

>Nakamura gets taken out of the match
>People are unhappy because they like him
>He comes back
>People are happy because they like him

It's pretty simple
>>
>>2774931

>his theme is more over than he is
>>
>>2776809
>It's pretty simple

It were also different matches. At the Rumble you can personally be defeated at any time at a MitB that is not the case.
>>
Nakamura is cool
>>
>>2774929
>OP dodges all the good threads on the an already shitty wrestling board
>Makes a shitty thread himself

Really makes me think
>>
>>2779359
Yeah
>>
File: nak.jpg (49KB, 568x378px) Image search: [Google]
nak.jpg
49KB, 568x378px
>>2781051
*yeaoh
>>
>>2775783
#1 is Nakamura left the match entirely and came back so people forgot about him. Having Roman or anyone lay on the floor in plain sight is stupid. #2 is Nak hasn't done it often where as Roman sleeps through a lot of multi man matches largely because he is protected and thus can't get beat on or have his offense be incapable for putting people down for an extended period.
>>
>>2775783
Because he has the wrestling credibility (?)
>>
>>2781137
Or maybe it's just because people like him
>>
>>2774929
>All those crazy bumps AJ took over the younger guys

Did Corbin even take a single ladder bump?
>>
>>2781520
The hoss in Ladder Matches rarely ever bumps. Especially if they're winning.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.