[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that she was C O N F I R M E D to be ugly and shit via

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: DAs6gBMXkAAZSCU.jpg (113KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAs6gBMXkAAZSCU.jpg
113KB, 799x1200px
Reminder that she was C O N F I R M E D to be ugly and shit via a poll. It's objective now. Based /asp/ has been validated. Redditfags get out.
>>
File: IMG_4625.jpg (47KB, 750x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4625.jpg
47KB, 750x690px
Excuse me retard? This was the result before some fag went and cross boarded.
>>
You mean this poll before someone posted in /pol/ which even /pol/ found her to be alright so they changed ip's about 100 times to vote her as ugly?

Yeah, confirmed alright.
>>
>>2774923
Asuka haters SEETHING
>>
We're all aware they went /pol/ crossboarding and your images are proof that the traditional users voted 85 to 15 on average.

This wont stop the haters. They're going to keep trolling and display their autism.

Doesnt change Asuka's been declared one of the greatest across the industry and no amount of SEETHING can change it
>>
>>2774923
So

We care more about wrestlers image or about how good are doing their job?
>>
>>2774946
>Caring about how a fake fighter performs fake fighting
>>
All this fake news
>>
>>2774924
100% smug
85% cute
based empress of leddit
>>
Asuka officially confirmed our girl while a fat out of shape sweat hog still remains in denial as his hopes and dreams are crushes.
>>
>>2775098
Uh that's the point you pinhead.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.