[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... What is Cena going to do now? Beating Ric's record

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4870.gif (198KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4870.gif
198KB, 640x500px
So... What is Cena going to do now? Beating Ric's record means he should at least have a couple month long reign, having Cena beat Jinder just to get cashed in on shits on a huge potential storyline.
Now that he's a free agent does he win the universal championship?
Allegedly Cena will be world champion again at least once before the next Wrestlemania so I'm confused as to how this is going to be pulled off.
>>
>>2774010
>having Cena beat Jinder just to get cashed in on shits on a huge potential storyline.
How?
>does he win the universal championship?
No
>>
>>2774025
The storyline of Cena actually becoming the GOAT in WWE canon. That should be a story that lasts at least a few months.
>>
>>2774010
Cena will do what he does best obviously by overcoming the odds to beat Corbin's cash in.
>>
>>2774036
I honestly hope this happens.
>>
I just want Cena to turn heel before he retires. Shit would be Hogan epic.
>>
>>2774053
I kinda hope that Cena is a heel by WM 34 and we get to see the WWE version of "Injustice Superman".
>>
>>2774010
He'll probably sign with NJPW because according to 4chin it's bigger than WWMEME. Can't wait for the Cena v Omega match at Wrestle Kingdom.
>>
>>2774041
Same here desu. It is a guarantee that WWE wants Cena (their made guy) to beat Flair's (a guy made outside WWE) record.

Not that I want him to beat Flair's record necessarily. It's just that why the fuck not I say. WWE clearly doesn't have draws and we all know they are going to do it anyways. Plus Cena will make this shit show entertaining again. I'd book him to beat Jinder clean and beat a Corbin cash in all on the same night.
>>
>>2774163
honestly wouldnt mind that
>>
>>2774010
Cena is the perfect person to beat the Anti-American Jinder Mahal. I can't even begin to imagine how corny his 4th of July Smackdown speech is going to be. He's just going to break the record then go back to movies, so he won't hold the title long. I realize that Jinder was built up to lose to Cena, and I probably won't care much about Smackdown until Corbin cashes in on Cena and then loses the belt to someone else.
>>
>>2774010
Give Ric his actual number of title reigns and have Cena work to beat that instead.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.