[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His mom got paralyzed by her boyfriend but she convinced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: VumEfS9.jpg (137KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
VumEfS9.jpg
137KB, 640x1136px
>His mom got paralyzed by her boyfriend but she convinced him to keep wrestling after he was ready to quit.
>Almost all of his best friends are dead.
>1 of them was a murderer.
Being Y2J is suffering
>>
how come my name is on this
>>
>>2765889
There isn't a single person in the business, past and present, more deserving of going into every Hall of Fame, Observer, WWE, Cauliflower Alley, whatever, than Chris Jericho.
>>
>>2765933
maybe wrestlers who actually drew dimes?
>>
File: IMG_8708.jpg (280KB, 992x1372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8708.jpg
280KB, 992x1372px
PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD
>>
He just comes off as this annoying, immature, Reddit-tier guy who's such a plastic, disingenuous, politicking shill that you can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. It's clear that he wants to be a rock star a million times more than he wants to be a wrestler, which is funny because his band is a complete joke and he's much better at wrestling, which is also funny because he's always been a pretty lousy wrestler from an in-ring standpoint and in 20 years has had exactly one (1) match that wasn't underwhelming or disappointing. The one thing he had going for him was great characters and promos but now he's fucked that up in favor of lazily recycling le meme catchphrases week after week after week. I don't know why people treat him like some sort of wrestling God.
>STUBID IDIOD XDDD
Ebin.
>>
>>2766778
He's been entertaining for 20 years. If you don't like Jericho you don't like professional wrestling
>>
File: 1470923323989.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1470923323989.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2766805
>He's been entertaining for 20 years. If you don't like Jericho you don't like professional wrestling
>>
>>2766778
nigger you sound so butthurt he's accomplished so much while you've probably amassed nothing but shit in your short pathetic lifetime
>>
>>2766805
He used to be entertaining until he completely gave up on playing any kind of character and just fell back on meme catchphrases for smarks and Redditors to lap up. This entire run he was supposed to be a heel and yet when people cheered him he actively encouraged it and pandered to them instead of trying to get booed. Compare 2008 Jericho character work to 2016 Jericho character work and tell me I'm wrong. He was always disappointing in the ring, but it was okay because he was entertaining as a character. Now that's gone, but hey, we can't criticise the patron saint of r/squaredcircle, can we? I don't want to get put on THE LIST XDDD
>>
>>2766778
>t. first guy that made the list
>>
>>2766778

t. Friendship the magician
>>
>>2766778
t. Goldberg
>>
File: C4mEy41UcAEwxNf.jpg (144KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C4mEy41UcAEwxNf.jpg
144KB, 1200x675px
>>2765908
;-;
>>
>>2768197

Jericho was never great in the ring. He got that rep by hanging around actual GOATs.
>>
>>2765994
>Me on the left
>>
>>2766778

Oh yeah, anon? You know what happens when you insult Chris Jericho on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>dean malenkos brother was probably the one who helped benoit get all the prescription drugs that made him go berserk and kill his family

dont leave that out, ever
>>
File: IMG_0307.jpg (91KB, 585x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
91KB, 585x801px
>>2768777
>>
>>2768779
[citation needed]
>>
>>2765889
I seriously don't understand how "you just made the list" is funny to anyone over 12 years old. is it really that funny to you guys?
>>
File: BRAAAP.jpg (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
BRAAAP.jpg
5KB, 250x202px
>>2765994
>>
>>2765889
he just seems like a genuinely good person. That's more than you can say for a lot of the roided up self marks in the same business.
>>
>>2769454

Is childlike stuff, but that's the point. The entire last run had a comfy nostalgic vibe that made you remember when you were a kid and had asshole friends like Jericho and Owens that just were part of the group.
>>
>>2769454
nah dude, you're just far more intelligent than everyone else
>>
>>2765994
shit song
>>
>>2769454
I don't understand how you can't just enjoy things.

it is a dumb 12-year-old thing, and that is WHY it's funny.

wrestling isn't real, it's all make-believe. so, Y2J being an absurdist who is acting like he's serious about this goofy hall monitor stuff works because he leans into it and sells it with conviction.

if you can't find the humor in that, maybe you're just too educated and literal to enjoy wrestling in general.
>>
>>2768197
>he actively encouraged it and pandered to them
Of course he did. He was in a tandem with another heel and was the one who eventually was going to be the face in their break-up feud. Of course he planted seeds for getting an easy face reaction after Owens' turn.
>>
>>2765889
It's basically a back-handed way of saying
>dude I'm definitely outliving you so fucking hard, you're probably dead by the time I write my next book
>>
>>2774845
>t. E drone
>>
>>2765938

Oh absolutely. It's a good thing Y2J drew massive dimes as well isn't
>>
>>2765889
>All of Jericho's friends die young
>All he wants is to see Dean live a little longer
It hurts, I want to protect that smile
>>
>>2765889
Why isn't he including Perry Saturn?
>>
>>2765889
>yfw Y2J dies and Dean writes the next book
>>
>>2766778
The telltale sign of a double-talking politician: EVERYONE is one of Chris Jericho's close friends.
>>
>>2769454
This. Jericho was my only reason to watch WWE in 2009 and it makes me cringe at the shit smarks eat up now. Back then he was a heel who fans, even smarks, genuinely loved to boo and now he's just a cringey fuck who's catchphrases get spouted by memelords on facebook and reddit.
>>
Growing up I remember not liking him when was in WCW, specifically Fall Brawl 98 which was one of the few PPVs my parents ever let me order. But I've enjoyed him the last few years.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.