[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> "What do you think they do with that Ric Flair statue,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1233635.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
1233635.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
> "What do you think they do with that Ric Flair statue, the one he was jumping up and down over? Where do you think that statue is at right now? If you had to guess right now where do you think it's at? I say it's in Triple H's bedroom."
>"Let me ask you this, do you think they made a statue of Macho Man? If they made a statue of Macho Man where did you think it would be? It would be in Stephanie's bedroom. It's a freaking joke."
Holy Christ how can someone be so based?
>>
>>2763529
>If they made a statue of Macho Man where did you think it would be? It would be in Stephanie's bedroom.
choked on my cinnamon toast crunch.
>>
>>2763529
>>
People who say Vince v Cornette is the best feud in wrestling forget about how much Scott Steiner hates Triple H and Stephanie
>>
If they made a statue of Scott Steiner, where would it be?
>>
>>2764066
Michigan state hall of fame
>>
>>2763529
that interview is months old lol
>>
>>2764066
shoney's corporate office
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iI2ReZLmYA
>>
>>2764066
Smithsonian Museum
>>
>>2764066

In a medical college to demonstrate the effects of decades-long use of steroids.
>>
>>2764066
On display at a highly educated university.
>>
>>2764390
Kekked loudly on the shitter
>>
>thinks married people have separate bedrooms.

it really wouldn't surprise me if BPP was a wizard.
>>
>>2764069
He went to Michigan not MSU
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 310x162px
>HHH has 3 daughters that will all get pushed to the moon and hated for not being able to wrestle and cradled by their parents

>Rick and Scott Both have 2 genetically enhanced sons who will go on to become technical gods in the ring and legends of the industry

Hoch had his time, the Genetic Freak lives on forever in his genepool.
>>
>>2764066
National museum of mathematics
>>
>>2763529
Permanently BASED BPP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.