[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stone Cold shits on WWE for completely fucking up Nakamura:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: 4578.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
4578.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Stone Cold shits on WWE for completely fucking up Nakamura:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l-4jVnJED0
>>
>>2762743
>austin's fucking breathing
jesus christ steve mute the mic or something when you're not talking
>>
How do anti-smarks deal with one of the greatest draws in the history of of pro wrestling saying this kind of shit? How can Nashposting save you from stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN9eFwAczuk
>>
>>2762743
The problem is Nakamura needs Roman type booking or Brock type booking, where he's just destroying people and hardly anyone gets over on him ever. But they're just booking him like any other guy on the roster and what a surprise, people don't give a shit about him. WWE sees the entrance is over so they don't think they need to do anything else to make him special.
>>
>>2762743
The WWE does not know what they are doing AT ALL. I don't think they've ever known. They were able to piggyback WCW and steal their success for a blip on the radar but that's it. They couldn't keep them because nothing they ever do is interesting to anyone who watches wrestling regularly. They don't know how to make anything or anyone interesting. Vince has a rolodex of bad ideas that he goes to, and that's it.
>>
Out of curiosity, what was the last good angle they did? I mean, i dont remember any angles this year being good
>>
>>2762780

Nah Vince was great once. Success defeated him, there's no DIRECT consequence for his shitty ideas and no one to tell him when he's being a dumbass.

If every time RAW ratings hit a new low there were WCW Nitro ratings beating them, you bet your ass Vince would kill the Roman push and experiment with pushing other talent.
>>
>>2762743
Nakamara isn't white and not American. Did people think wwe and Vince would give him a mega push?
>>
>>2762785
probably The Shield was the last consistently good bit of booking they did desu
>>
>>2762785
>what was the last good angle they did

The fantasy booking that plays in your head after watching this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SGsFvA4jrM
>>
>>2762743
>>2762795
maybe he's just a shit wrestler to begin with? all he does is autistic spasms in the ring
>>
>>2762804
Yeah, he is pretty much Daniel "muh kicks" Bryan.
>>
>>2762812
At least Bryan had the goat look a like gimmick and the chant
>>
New Japan fanboys now realize their superstar was just a big fish in a tiny goldfish pond and he can't deliver on the big stage

no charisma and hurr durr strong style
>>
>>2762780
>nothing they ever do is interesting to anyone who watches wrestling regularly

This. I actually wonder how people can still watch RAW every week when it feels like the shows are 90% the same.
>>
>>2762792
>and experiment with pushing other talent.
And those experiments WOULD FAIL, like EVERYTHING else Vince has tried to do. ECW, nWo, WCW are not around to steal ideas from anymore! He's a fucking hack, a fraud and it's time to wake up.

The occupation era was a fucking embarrassment.
Crash TV was fucking embarrassing.
Austin's shtick was lame as fuck after it went full on repeat/rerun mode, and also it was complete rip off of Sandman.
They drove everyone away with Brand Split/Ruthless Faggotry era.

And people keep pretending to only look at the people being entertained (aka fucking mongoloid eDrones) and ignore all the people that left and have never come back.

The rebirth of professional wrestling was not on Vince's watch and had nothing to do with him. Just because WCW folded does not mean Vince won, or beat them, or changed wrestling. He's a FRAUD. A CARNY. A FUCKING SHYSTER.
>>
>>2762785
AJ's long feud with Ambrose, Ellsworth and Cena. Everybody played their parts well, the promos all had lots of edge to them (AJ, Ambrose and Cena were constantly cutting worked shoots on each other, it was fucking incredible), even Ellsworth played his part by keeping the feud fresh and got AJ booed for a few weeks, which was near impossible up until that point. And it goes without saying, all the matches, both on TV and PPV, were really great.

You even got Enzo and Cass in there at one point and made them feel like legit stars by putting them with Cena. That gave them so much momentum, which was obviously immediately pissed away.
>>
>>2762743
based Stone Cold. Cool dad never says anything critical of the WWE
>>
Stronk Style was a mistake
>>
>>2762743
How the fuck is Nakamura bad booked?

He is super protected and he is basically the same character as always
>>
>>2762911
>basically the same character as always

You've never seen him wrestler outside of NXT or WWE. Admit it now.
>>
>>2762777
That's really most guys' problems. WWE brings in people already over, so they don't think they need to do anything else. But they're not over with the casual fans, and the casual fans never like the guy because they're never given a reason to.
>>
>>2762911
Did you watch OP's webm? That's the real Nakamura, they don't let him do that now, it's that that made him special, (no not just the armbars, his overall wrestling style) it wasn't the dancing. Yeah, he's still the "King of Strong Style", am i'm sure hes still a bit stiff, but WWE doesn't let him do the shit he did in Japan, and that's the shit that made him great
>>
>>2762951
He is to broken to do that shit.
>>
>>2762957

But you literally made this up. He was still doing it 6 months before his NXT debut.
>>
>>2762804
>>2762812
You retards seriously need to watch wrestling outside of WWMeme. When he was Bryan Danielson he was the best wrestler in America for a period of time. And Nakamura has more than proven he can have amazing matches when he brings his A game. WWE purposely waters down wrestlers when they join the roster. AJ Styles? As great as he's been his stuff in New Japan is head and shoulders above his WWE work.
>>
>>2763010

Not to mention the Wrestling Observer called the award for best technical wrestler the Bryan Danielson award, because he won it like nine times.
>>
>>2762743
It's partially his fault for being lazy.
>>
this honestly isn't on WWE, Shinsuke is just a lazy dude. I'm going to be called an anti-smark for saying that but anyone else who actually watched NJPW when he was on can confirm it.
>>
>>2763038
It wasn't even how technical he was, but that he was able to imbue his style with a ton of charisma and drama. I've been balls deep in technical wrestling lately and a lot of it can come across is pretty dry and even outright dull if the wrestlers don't have a healthy dose of personality to add to it. Danielson did and was just really fucking awesome. It's a shame e-drones only know him as this watered down YES! geek and not the gritty and violent technical wrestling master he was.
>>
>>2762951
so he's like a big rey mysterio
>>
>>2763090

That sounds like a GOAT wrestler tbqh.
>>
Steve Austin said some smart stuff, but who I really liked was that dude he was talking with. He completely nailed it on his analysis. Who is he?

Also, one thing they did not mention (perhaps because they didn't watch it) was how they had Nakamura talk in English on Talking Smack and you could barely fucking understand what he was saying. Why the fuck would they expose him like that? Why not give him a manager or a translator? Such fucking idiots.
>>
>>2763103
Wade Keller
>>
>>2763103
>put a jap on the mic for a english promo
This kind of crap stems from a larger issue with wwmeme, which is that they are 100% paint by number. Everybody has to fit the mold, and if they dont they job. AJ, KO, seth, Joe have adapted to the WWE style but everybody else hasn't which is why we get cringy shit like this
>>
I don't know what anyone expected from Nakameme on WWE. He's a chink and can't speak American. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised Nakameme just came to WWE for the money and to fuck blonde bitches.
>>
Smart Mark Steve Austin needs to get a clue and seek sunlight
>>
>>2762771
They'll just make a stupid excuse like Austin thoughts don't matter because Nash was a bigger draw then him even though that isn't true.
>>
>>2762761
SCSASMR
>>
based Austin burying weebs while masturbating on his podcast
>>
File: jhon platinum.png (702KB, 527x810px) Image search: [Google]
jhon platinum.png
702KB, 527x810px
>>2762761
It's Hamon breathing. Pls understand
>>
File: z1.jpg (79KB, 649x567px) Image search: [Google]
z1.jpg
79KB, 649x567px
>>2763055
So do you think Zack deserves to dethrone DBry?
>>
>>2763986

No, Zach is at best arguably as good as Daniel on a technical level and leagues worse in all other areas.
>>
>>2762785
AJ and BMJ was pretty okay. The Lesnar/Goldberg angle was fantastic, until they had both randomly turn up just to do mic checks.
>>
>Commentators constantly hyping his entrance and his charisma

Why? Do they think we can't see how good he is?
>>
>>2764011

Literally yes
>>
>>2764011
Ever heard of "Show, don't tell"?

WWE prefers "Show, and tell, and then repeat key phrases over and over again"
>>
>>2764024

>repeat key phrases over and over again

Their fucking branding is nauseating. I could buy into the silliest shit if it didn't sound so unnatural all the time.
>>
>>2764034
>It's THE VIGILANTE Sting!
>>
>>2764037

exactly, they just throw everything at the wall hoping they can make a quick buck off some fucking t-shirts.
>>
>>2762860
To add to that I think Jerichos feud with KO was surprisingly a long burn with a gradual turn and decent enough matches, though admittedly too many blowoff matches towards the end. But cmon, everyone felt that emotion when the friendship was finally ended.
>>
>>2764058

The festival of friendship was the best segment they've done in years, but yeah their matches were a little underwhelming.
>>
>>2762777
>Roman type booking
It's funny how smarks blasted Roman for an early push yet Nakameme has been here 5 minutes and you want him to have the same power level.

Nakamura is a shadow of his former self in the ring and is literally the worst WWE mic worker in like 20 years.
Fatbody smarks will always be self entitled.
>>
>>2763178
Fuck off back to youtube NWOwolfcuck
>>
File: drift.png (433KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
drift.png
433KB, 360x408px
basically we're just getting WWE's watered down vision of what Nakamura is which surprise surprise it is shit.
>>
File: impressive.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
impressive.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>2762743
>WWE signs Nakamura
>let him keep everything he's used in Japan--his name, his """""gimmick,""""" his entrance style, his moveset, his attire, etc.
>give him a year in NXT to get used to living in America and to brush up on his mangled English, make him the top guy there
>he half-asses every match and doesn't even attempt to improve his English
>bring him over to the main roster with huge fanfare, pull out all the stops
>give him a feud with a guy who'll sell his ass off to make him look like gold so as to introduce him to people unfamiliar with his work, just like they did with AJ
>build an entire PPV around him
>he continues to half-ass everything he does and be completely boring, predictable, and mediocre
>embarrasses himself on Talking Smack by being barely coherent and seemingly not even realizing it's not a shoot interview
>his "charisma" amounts to epileptic spasms and random body gyrations
>"I-I-I-IT'S NOT FAIR! THEY'RE FUCKING *SABOTAGING* HIM! THIS IS ALL WWE'S FAULT!"
I want Reddit to leave.
>>
>>2764495
>I want Reddit to leave.

You mean Stone Cold?
>>
>>2763097
GOAT at being injured maybe
>>
>>2764002
Goldberg's intro to Survivor Series was pure kino.

After that it was extremely clear that they had no idea what to have them do until Mania.
>>
>>2763124
I've said it since his main roster debut, he should only be speaking Japanese. Anytime he tries to Engrish I cringe
>>
>>2764058
That was pretty much the only watchable thing on Raw for months, you're right.

What irked me about it is that they were obviously setting up for something where HHH was the one who told Owens to turn on Jericho...and then that went absolutely nowhere and Owens just said "Fuck you, you got me into a match against Goldberg." and the idea of him teaming up with Samoa Joe immediately got dumped after the Superstar Shakeup.

Like, it seems like they were going somewhere with that, then they just didn't. Always kinda soured the end of the feud for me.

Oh yeah and the two of them constantly curtain jerking and their fight being over the US Title not the Universal Title. Some bullshit, senpai.
>>
>>2763038
Who is Bryan Danielson?
>>
>>2762743
I'm too distracted by his heavy breathing into the microphone
>>
Gookmura btfo!!!! back to njpw shithole
>>
>>2763986
Not at all. Sabre's style is basically the flippy shit of technical wrestling, but that comes across better when he's working as a heel. He's also a horrible seller. And Danielson never had to rely on his technical wrestling to put on great matches with actual story-telling. Just watch his series of matches against Morishima. Nothing technical about those at all, but brutal and gritty WARS that were just as good as his matches against Low Ki and Nigel.
>>
>>2764495
How about not having him speak English when he clearly can't? How is WWE not at fault for that? How did not one of their million road agents or writers go "Uh, you know we have no idea what he's saying, right?"
>>
>>2762743

It's truly amazing.

Give him a manager to speak for him.

Have Ziggler interrupt his introduction.

Nakamura knees his head off before Ziggy can even finish his first sentence.

Match is made.

Backlash comes up. Nakamura vs Ziggler. Ziggy persistently scoffs at this Nakanura guy. Other superstars like AJ while backstage try to warn him, hype up how dangerous Nakamura is. He ignores.

Opens with Nakamura blassting Ziggler clean out the ring with repeated kicks and knees.

Ends after a few minutes. Ziggler completely destroyed. Out cold. Kayfabed out on a stretcher.

Thats how you have Nakamura debut. Thats how you make a casual audience interested. People don't want babyfaces in peril for EVERY face. They have plenty of them.

What they want right now are badasses who kick the shit out of people. Why do you think Reigns, Lesnar and Strowman got such big reactions? Because when they arrive, SHIT GOES DOWN.
>>
>>2765530
Yep
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.