[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this clown when WWE was doing a house show in my city and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I met this clown when WWE was doing a house show in my city and he came to the gym I work at.
He was wearing his WWE shirt and a pair of shorts. He came up to me at the front desk with a big grin on his face. "Whaddup lunk" he said while painfully pinching my arm, "wheres the crossfit section?".
We aren't a very large gym and I told him that we don't have a crossfit area(fuck that unsafe bullshit). Also, that since we don't like drop-ins it would be 15$ for the day.
He suddenly put on a serious face and asked me if I knew who he was. I told I just worked there and that he had to pay. He asked if I knew who he was again. I could tell he was trying to look really intense. I calmly explained that it was the gyms policy and that if he wanted to train he had to pay the $15.
He just turned around and walked out without saying anything.
He came back about 10 minutes later with a small jar of pennies and nickels. He poured them all over the counter and floor and looked at me with a big grin.
"15 dollars right? Keep the change"
Then he did this obnoxious fake laugh, put on his earbuds and walked away.

While I was still working the desk one of the female trainer told me she saw him take off his shirt and start curling in the squat rack. Apparently whenever a girl would walk by he would start audibly counting "two hundred fifty six...two hundred fifty seven..." or some other ridiculous numbers.
Another one of our trainers told me he ran into Seth loudly complaining about how our health bar vending machine "couldnt break a hundo"
>>
>>2761822
I saw him a while later in the free weight area. There were a bunch of younger (highschool) kids who were really big fans. They were really excited that they were working out with Seth Rollins. He let them work in sets with him which seemed pretty cool until I heard the shit he was telling them. He kept giving them really fucked up advice: like to use their backs more for squats and to jerk the weights when curling. He made a couple kid use weight that was way too heavy for them and then he would laugh and say shit like, "Your form is MIZ-erable" when they would struggle. I had to finally step in when he bullied one of the smaller kids into doing a 2plate bench press. You could tell the kid was unsure, but Rollins kept calling him a pussy until he relented. The kid managed to get the bar up but could barely hold the weight locked in. Seth was laughing and saying "You wanna meet the Undertaker?" while pushing down on top of the bar. The kid was really scared for his life. I jumped in before it could go any further, and told Seth he had to leave the weight area.

We eventually had to ask him to leave the premises because we caught him in our Juice Bar blowing bubbles in some of our less 'in shape' clients' drinks.
Guy was a total asshole.

Oh and I forgot to mention there was only $9.47 in the jar he dumped.
>>
wtf i love seth now
>>
>>2761822
>>2761827
Holy shit. Hardest I've laughed on this drone board in a long time.

Thanks, OP.
>>
I work in IT up in Connecticut and the company I work for offers on-call repair services. This one time I got sent out to WWE's offices as apparently one of their computers was having some issues. I get there and tell the lady at the front desk who I am and why I'm there, and as I'm doing so all of a sudden I hear footsteps and then a really loud commotion coming from behind the stairwell door. I think someone fell down the steps or something because I also heard someone scream out "ow" and "fuck" really loudly. After about 10 seconds I started to hear loud, fast, frantic footsteps and the door burst open and who do I see but Seth Rollins. He looks around the room and sees and runs towards me all out of breath and grabs my arm and tells the receptionist "I got this" and leads me to the stairwell.

As we're walking up the stairs (he's still got hold of my arm) he's being all buddy buddy with me like "hey dude how are ya man haha" and "nice to see someone who knows about computers as much as I do for once around here" and stuff like that. I know something's probably up because he seems really nervous and I think he may have hurt his knee falling down the stairs or something because he's got a bit of a limp. Anyway we finally get to the floor we need to be on and we go into this really nice looking office and on the desk there's a nameplate that says Vince McMahon, I shit yo not. I'm standing there looking at it in awe because he's my childhood hero and he starts getting agitated and telling me we don't have much time.
>>
>>2762262
So I start walking to the computer that Seth is already at and as I'm walking he's like "yeah man so I was playing this game and all the sudden the computer started acting all strange, I tried downloading an antivirus but it didn't seem to help and neither did running a defragmentation and scandisk of the C drive". I look at the screen and staring me right in the face of all things is Bonzi Buddy, and below that, a 3D taskbar stripper. It's been 15 fucking years since I've seen either of those things, holy shit.

I ask Seth how they got there and he's like "just do your fucking job nerd" so I get to work and he leaves the room which I love because I hate when people hang around when I'm trying to do stuff on the computer. I'm making good progress with the repairs but I start to hear this chewing sound behind me and I turn around and it's Seth with a giant Snickers ice cream bar and he just gives me this unamused condescending "you asshole" look and keeps chewing obnoxiously with his mouth open and says "are you almost done" still looking at me with that look, and as he says it he sprays bits and pieces of the ice cream bar on me and I am so furious at this point. I look at him like "really" and he just grins super wide and laughs really loudly and I swear to God a WHOLE FUCKING CHUNK of chewed mashed up Snickers ice cream bar, it must have been the entire contents of his mouth, hits me right in the fucking face. He's dying from laughter at this point and crossing his legs like a woman trying not to pee and I've reached my limit so I get up and walk the fuck out of there and go down the stairs (I can still hear him) and leave and tell my boss to never fucking send me on a job there again.
>>
I wish op would come to my city and suck on my penis until i spill cum
>>
>>2761822
>pennies and nickles

Kek
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.