[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like Nakamura, but I wish they didn't give him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 9k=.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
I really like Nakamura, but I wish they didn't give him a mic. Why wouldn't they give him a manager or at the very least a translator?
>>
If he can't speak then he doesn't deserve to succeed. Let him burn
>>
>MFW watching that talking smack
>Can only endure it one minute at a time
I feel so bad for him. Why would they do him like this?
>>
>>2760476
Why? He's great in the ring. I thought wrestling was about highlighting strengths and hiding weaknesses.
>>
>>2760490
He's lazy and boring in the ring
>>
>>2760490
All he does in the ring is autistic spasms
>>
File: nakamura charisma.gif (868KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura charisma.gif
868KB, 245x200px
>>2760497
it's called charisma
>>
>>2760476
This. It's hilarious watching smarks cry as he flops. I can't wait for Asgooka to get the same treatment, I'm giddy.
>>
>>2760514
He's only flopping when they give him a fucking mic
>>
It's really obvious that he can understand and process English, but he has the problem of how to string together the words to form a cohesive sentence
Take Nak to some improv class or something, he needs to practice

t. Had the same problem as Shinsuke when I was learning English
>>
>>2760536
Why didn't they train him with this while he was on NXT?
>>
>>2760542
Hopefully it's because they trained him to wrestle "le WWE style"
Realistically, Vince is too much a jew to pay for ESL lessons, HHH is too full of himself to think Nakamura have problems, Nakamura is too lazy to properly learn
>>
>>2760521
Exactly. It's great. If you can't talk you shouldn't be given a pass
>>
>>2760542
THEY probably did he didn't want to based cien alamas said he has a person tutor him in English and has promo training in English as well
>>
Daily reminder Nakamura lived with Daniel Bryan and Lyoto Machida in California 15 years ago.

His English is fine he's working you all.
>>
>>2760490

He can't work a WWE style match, his offense looks weak af
>>
>>2760502

Charisma = ejaculating?
>>
>>2760583
>Lyoto Machida
His English isn't great and I'm sure it was complete shit 15 years ago
>>
File: 1497554194611.png (31KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1497554194611.png
31KB, 300x283px
Shinsuke is the #7 chess player in the world.
>>
>>2760471
Nak has a cute smile. No homo
>>
>>2760490
>I thought wrestling was about highlighting strengths and hiding weaknesses.
It is anon. But him not being able to speak English is a huge fucking weakness that won't stay hidden for long.
>>
>>2761300
>3 Americans in the top ten
How can other countries compete?
>>
>wwe won't get nakamura over
>tna counldn't get okada over
>ecw got tajiri over

It's as if accentuating positives and hiding weaknesses is a good strategy. Maybe the E should try this.
>>
>>2760583
he sounds like a literal autist when he attempts to speak english
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqFQQgw2WN8
>>
>>2760583
Tag with Tajiri and Nakamura where they speak in broken English to everyone, but speak fluently when alone when?
>>
He should only be speaking Japanese in his promos.
>>
>Nakamura thought the interview was a shoot and said that he thought Ziggler would do better in Japan than in WWE
>>
>>2761300
Hikaru Nakamura =/= Shinsuke Nakamura
>>
>>2761305
Neither seem to be ethnically from western Europe so they aren't "real" Americans under nationalistic standards
>>
>>2760559
The same should apply to Roman then, you retard anti-smark
>>
>>2761473
He can speak English just fine
>>
>>2761518
need proof
>>
>>2760471
this
>>
>>2760560
Andrade GOAT Almas
>>
>>2760476
I disagree
>>
>>2761281
I just charismaed all over my shirt and I'm literally going to eat my hamburger in bed and then go to sleep
>>
>>2763108
Hey Nakameme
>>
>>2760554
WWE offers free language lessons to anyone interested in the roster. That's why Cena can speak Mandarin.
>>
>>2761300
>not lichechess
nigga
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.