[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't WWE sign him? Just watched Dominion as my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Tama_Tonga_2016.jpg (21KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Tama_Tonga_2016.jpg
21KB, 220x330px
Why didn't WWE sign him?

Just watched Dominion as my first NJPW event, I like how he moves around the ring, his sliding around and corner splash are cool
>>
>watches non-WWE event
>first question is "why don't they just go to WWE"

You are part of the problem.
>>
>>2759449
>Not wanting a wrestler to be as successful as possible
What's your issue son?
>>
>>2759458
>successful

Tell that to Gallows and Anderson for example
>>
>>2759463
They're getting that good paycheck though
>>
>>2759444
He didn't start being good until the G1 last year. GoD are BASED.
>>
>>2759485
I haven't seen much of their stuff but Loa/Roa seems to have improved since WK11
>>
They didn't want him and took Camacho instead . Trips must be seething
>>
>>2759444
Because they already have the better version of GoD.
>>
the longer he holds out, the bigger the payday
>>
>>2759444
WWE already has enough good wrestlers.
>>
>>2759458
Nigger, you're not that wrestler. Care about how much you're entertained more. Also WWE offered him a deal & he chose to stay with NJPW because he's loyal to them
>>
>>2759444
They did. His name was papa shango
>>
>>2759463
Gallows and Anderson ain't the names on their fat WWE checks, mark
>>
His brother was Camacho and he was a jobber
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.