[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okada omega 2 got 6 and 1/4 stars...is meltzer getting too high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170614_233548.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_233548.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
okada omega 2 got 6 and 1/4 stars...is meltzer getting too high on japan or is it deserved?
>>
>>2758737
They were both great matches, but saying that they were the 2 greatest matches of all time is just retardation on Meltzer's part.
>>
>>2758737
Logically he booked himself into a corner. He gave 6 stars to the first match, this one was better.

What else is he supposed to do? It's the greatest match of all time and needs to be higher than the other 6 star matches.
>>
>>2758746
This is the problem of rating systems like that.

5+ would have been more than good enough in a subjective medium like this.

Still a great match.
>>
Orton and Jinder will be 7 stars
>>
I'm the only one who likes their first match more i guess. There's a huge inconsistency with the power level of moves in #2, and they deal only as much damage as convenient to the situation. Hugely annoying. Maybe once in a match it can be forgiven for momentum and storytelling purposes, but since the match went a fucking hour, it's basically "oh this kick is going to put me out for a minute, but these 4 kicks aren't even going to phase me!" And that situation, for various moves, was repeated about 100 times instead of just a few. First match had a much more logical and consistent progression.

>me having to type out all of these faggy words for a wrastlin match

kill me
>>
>>2758758
personally i felt they were pretty equal but the finish of 2 made the first one better im my opinion
>>
>>2758737
He's biased as fuck
>>
Meltzer making it about himself with his retarded star system
>>
>>2758764
No, he is not. I dare WWE to try and top that at Summerslam. Brock is too lazy to put on a match like that anymore, so it is going to have to be the Smackdown lineup.
>>
No. Puroresu is the greatest thing in wrestling & Big Dave is just trying to help the lowly WWE marks expand their horizons & see the greatest form of wrestling today
>>
>>2758771
m8, everybody already made it about him, there's been tons of discussion about what he'd rate this match over the last four days.
>>
Melrzer ratings is like Homer the food critic.
>>
>>2758737
Japan has always had better wrestling matchs, go back and watch 90's AJPW or NOAH in the 2000's, and NJPW now...

Based Meltz educating the e-drones, WWE has you brainwashed.
>>
>>2758797
>90s AJPW
>2000s NOAH
>2000s-present DDT & Dragon Gate
>2010s Big Japan
>2017 All Japan
>2017 New Japan
This anon speaks the truth
>>
Where do we go from here?
>>
>>2758737
Dave is on the fucking take. He's fucking swimming in yen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.