[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What IF: >Daniel Bryan, angered that wwe wont clear him jumps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: cmpunkDB.png (397KB, 494x366px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunkDB.png
397KB, 494x366px
What IF:

>Daniel Bryan, angered that wwe wont clear him jumps ship to TNA
>Makes debut on PPV that is advertised, shows up wearing civillian clothes annoucing how hes gunning for the title
>CULT OF PERSONALITY HITS
>Cm punk and Daniel Bryan stare down to end the show

Could TNA make a comeback if they got these two to have a match?I doubt punk would be able to concuss Bryan
>>
>>2758505
>implying TNA can afford either of them.
>>
>>2758512
in the scenario Bryan just wants to wrestle and Cm punk just wants to give a fuck you to wwe for one match and only one match
>>
>>2758505
>hogan, angle, sting, styles, jeff, booker, steiner, nash, rvd , mick foley and scott hall couldn't help tna even come close to wwe
>Daniel "one bump away from becoming a vegetable" bryan and Cuck Man Phil change anything
>>
>>2758505
>>2758521
There's no way they'd end up in tnGay over GOAT Japan.
>>
>>2758521
>Bryan just wants to wrestle
He could go anywhere he wanted and easily be the top guy. Why the fuck would he settle for TNA, and for the least amount of money possible?
>>
>>2758529
This.

I'd imagine they would be part of some Gaijin stable so Bryan doesn't ha e to hit the ring as much and punk can go full heel.
>>
>>2758708
>Gaijin
What the fuck does that mean? Isn't that from Pacific Rim?
>>
>>2758712
it means foreigner in Japan.
>>
>>2758712
>Gaijin
foreigner
>Kaiju
strange beast

ya fuckin e drone
>>
>>2758708

Yep, One of the bucks namedropped Punk in one of their Q&A and mentioned he kept mentioning to contact him the second he wants back in wrestling because he's one of the only active people that could genuinely contribute to the bullet club.
>>
DB is going to NJPW when his contract expires
>>
Nobody wants to join TNA.
>>
>>2758521
CM Felipe missed the opportunity to give a fuck you to the WWE the minute he went into real fighting
>>
File: 1489979995652.gif (2MB, 192x190px) Image search: [Google]
1489979995652.gif
2MB, 192x190px
>>2759034
>implying being in one shoot fight immediately negates all the years training as a wrestler and he loses his ability to wrestle

As for Bryan, I think there's a chance WWE are going to do their best to hold on to him but ultimately he'll go to New Japan to die in the ring
>>
Cm Punk vs Bryan Danielson in NJPW?
>>
>>2759242
It does and he looks weak as shit, regardless of pro wrestling being fake. No one would give their belt to someone who got his ass raped in just over 2 minutes
>>
>>2758505
Not even that can make people watch TNA
>>
>>2758505
WWE and TNA could switch rosters completely, and WWE would still stay on top.
>>
>>2759755
don't get me wrong, cm punk looked like a chump, he went in there expecting to lock up with the guy and got his ass beat. Wrestling is a completely different beast of fighting altogether and he was alright at best in ring but not everybody has the gall (haha) to to train to be what is essentially athletic stuntmen
>>
>>2758522
this

Jeff Hardy was still wrestling full time and a bigger star than both of them
>>
>>2758745
I could see this leading to The Elite spinning out of Bullet Club completely and becoming heels again.

>Punk on the mix
>The Yes! Chants
>Kenny being his spastic self
>Superkicks everywhere

>Okada killing Bryan with a Rainmaker
>>
>>2758505
>TNA
>PPV
>>
File: 1496557925546.jpg (63KB, 579x436px)
1496557925546.jpg
63KB, 579x436px
>>2758736
>ya fuckin e drone
>>
>>2758505
>I doubt punk would be able to concuss Bryan
Irrelevant. Bryan concusses himself with his shit style.
>>
>>2758505
>TNA
>PPV

lol you e-drones are fucking idiots
>>
>>2758505
i only see them come back to WWE
or ROH
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.