[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/_l89Bm3p-zU >that backing track >the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-16-57-21-1.png (818KB, 1427x818px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-16-57-21-1.png
818KB, 1427x818px
https://youtu.be/_l89Bm3p-zU

>that backing track
>the bass player sings most of the song
>the artificial YouTube numbers

Why can't he just go home and hang out with his family?
>>
Because he's clearly enjoying himself, so who cares if it's not the greatest thing in the world.
>>
>>2757752
Mid-lif crisis
>>
Its pretty catchy and he obviously is in a good situation to live out one of his hobbies on a dream scale. good for him considering your probably to scared to leave your house to do anything because ur a judgemental cunt and assume eveyrone else will be that to you aswell.
>>
Jerishills out in full force ITT
>>
>>2757786
DRINK IT IN MAAAAN
>>
>WHY DOES HE HAVE INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF WRESTLING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2757752

>Hard rock in 2017
>>
>>2757786
THE SHILLS, OF JERICHO
SHILL IT UP MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>2757752
why is jericho wasting his time with this dumb metal meme
>>
He is a little bit arrogant but pretty self-aware. He knows that his band will not be headlining arenas, but he has a passion for music on par with his passion for wrestling. He gets to live out both of his dreams on his own schedule, and has done so for decades.

Pretty fuckin cool if you ask me
t. Guy who read his book
>>
>>2757752

>Not enjoying his hit single.

You fucking suck.
>>
>>2757752
>>2759648
It sucks ass, total shame that he gets to play with big bands
>>
File: 93_scream.jpg (11KB, 417x289px) Image search: [Google]
93_scream.jpg
11KB, 417x289px
>>2757782
ITS A MID LIFE
>>
>>2757752
I saw Jericho and friends last month in a small local music venue. It was a pretty fun time and the place was packed, why don't you wat Jericho to have fun?
>>
desu I think Judas is pretty okay.

>NXT TakeOver Chicago
>Plays a clip from Judas during the match
>DIY/Authors of Pain main events
>Ciampa turns on Gargano at the end.
Who says wrestling can't be kino
>>
>>2757786
Stupid IDIOT!
>>
>>2759784
because they aren't happily married millionaires who have three kids and can do what they dreamt of when they were younger and also be good at it
>>
>>2759784
Report this faggot for violating /asp/ rules by actually posting something positive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.