[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people actively support NJPW when they don't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: say no to njpw.jpg (88KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
say no to njpw.jpg
88KB, 375x375px
How can people actively support NJPW when they don't even have a womens division? in 2017?
Why do you support their outdated 1940's way of thinking?
Whether you like them or not, WWE, Impact and Ring of Honor all have a womens division and are giving them a chance to showcase their skills in the ring.

If you support NJPW then you literally are a neanderthal and the planet would be better without you.
>>
I can't wait for this argument to actually show up in a non-troll context. New Japan doesn't need a women's division, they already have designated pissbreaks in the gaijin matches.
>>
>>2755856
They don't need a Women's division because the men are automatically better at everything, right?
Other companies don't NEED women's divisions either but they do have one because they don't discriminate against women.
>>
>>2755872
They don't need a women division because stardom is already good on its own and cater all the needs of woman wrestlers. It's far more supportive to the cause than being shoehorned as a pissbreak
>>
>>2755906
This. kys OP
>>
>>2755906
What cause? No social agendas in my rasslin', please.
>>2755851
Neanderthal? If it were up to me, I'd cut WWE down, confine it to the northeast, and bring back the territory system, complete with a rotating champion.
>>
>>2755851
this
>>
>>2755851
>wymin
fuck off obese cuck numale
>>
they don't need one, go watch a stardom show
>>
File: cima9.png (11KB, 64x83px) Image search: [Google]
cima9.png
11KB, 64x83px
>>2755851
(YOU) need to see this thread E DRONE. /ASP/ is NOT your safespace

>>2753451
>>
The reason I watch NJPW is because they dont have a womens division, I hate womens wrestling.

besides women have their own companies to work for, their is no law saying you have to have an equivalent division
>>
I would appreciate being able to see some joshi wrestling for 999 a month.
>>
>>2755851
>Why do you support their outdated 1940's way of thinking?

booking that has a point and makes sense is an "outdated way of thinking"?
>>
>>2755906
>stardom is already good on its own
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGDHRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA*inhales*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGDHRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2756787
well then you're in luck because stardom is even less than that
>>
>>2756832
How much? Do they have any shows coming up that would make a good entry point like Dominion was?
>>
>KING OF SPORTS
Look at the adjective, sports. The NFL doesn't have a womyns division, why would a MALE sport like NJPW need wymen's fighting?

UFC and WWE make themselves look like fake carny trash by giving wymyn airtime.
>>
>>2755851
Welcome to Japanese wrestling: Where Joshi wrestling stands on its own feet and Joshi and male promotions are seen as equals by everyone in the Japanese industry.
>>
>>2756845
$6.50 per month
>>
>>2756818
Sea'd'Linning and WAVE are better than Stardom
>>
File: wtfrarepepe.jpg (40KB, 796x703px) Image search: [Google]
wtfrarepepe.jpg
40KB, 796x703px
>Why doesn't the NHL have a women's division
>Why doesn't the NFL have a women's division
>Why doesn't MLB have a women's division?
The fuck outta here you idiot.
>>
There's at least 4 major women's wrestling federation in japan. NJPW is just fine.
>>
>>2755851
OMG ANOTHER FEMINIST E DRONE
>>
File: 1450726204123.gif (757KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450726204123.gif
757KB, 500x375px
>no njpw waifu fags

class
>>
>thinks they can dominate the US
>will get chewed out by feminists, the liberal media and fans for being sexist against women
>Komani will be seen as Hitler
OP is right.
>>
Traditionally very few Pro Wrestling feds in Japan have had their own womens division. FMW comes to mind. However there are more Joshi (womens) Pro Wrestling promotions in Japan than anywhere else in the world. This is why feds like NJPW don't need a womens division. If you want to watch women wrestle there are already dozens of promotions just for that.
>>
>>2757479
woah sexist detected men and women are exactly equal and having different promotions just furthers the patriarchy check your privilege
>>
>>2755851
I guess you haven't noticed, but Japan is different than America. In Japan, they have dedicated companies for female wrestlers. It's not like New Japan is actively keeping female wrestlers down.

Nice bait, though.
>>
File: 1481767769922.png (355KB, 680x679px) Image search: [Google]
1481767769922.png
355KB, 680x679px
>>2755851
>>
I have a bad feeling western media is going to shit NJPW hard when it comes to the US Territories.
>>
Japan is a deeply regressive, xenophobic and sexist country. Thankfully liberalism is finally making in-roads and forcing Japan to finally accept refugees and women's rights.
>>
>>2757505
This.
>>
Reminder
>>
>>2755851
underrated thread
>>
>>2755851
>WAAAAA Why aren't there women in the NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB?

This is why that argument will fail.
Additionally there are already many female only promotions
>>
Because they have promotion dedicated for it. And Bishies bring the high-paying fujoshis
>>
>>2755851
that's supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>2755872
Stardom just lost all their top stars because of the huge glass ceiling for women's wrestling in Japan.
>>
>>2757505
>thankfully liberalism is ruining another once strong country
>>
>>2755851
Why doesn't 'women only' promotions like Shine, Shimmer, Stardom, Ice Ribbon and many others, why don't they have men eh? I mean if you wanna make an argument. There is MORE women's ONLY based promotions than there is 'Men Only' promotions
>>
>>2755851
based
>>
File: based bunny.jpg (123KB, 448x582px) Image search: [Google]
based bunny.jpg
123KB, 448x582px
Yujiro's bunny is already more interesting than all of the women's wrassling of any promotions
>>
>>2762312
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>2762312
I hope you guys understand what NJPW's growing success is going to cost you in the long run. They can't become the largest wrestling company and still have this in the product. They'll be under more scrutiny than before.
>>
>>2762363
Japanese don't give a shit about lewd shit, once they don't go PG, which they won't, they'll be fine.
>>
>>2762384
I hope I'm wrong and NJPW can have as much freedom as they want, but I know a lot of American parents would be upset if they took their kids to see the show and this women came out. Don't say Japan doesn't want to sell the product to kids when Tiger Mask W exists. They're gonna change as they get bigger, it's how companies always go.
>>
>>2762397
>Tiger Mask W

More adults watch anime in Japan than even kids do. Either way NJPW treats themselves like a sporting company, like how the UFC has women at ring-side every event, stop applying WWE PG logic to it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.