[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince has tasked you with turning Neville face and putting him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: DBjc0LWUwAILR10.jpg (70KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
DBjc0LWUwAILR10.jpg
70KB, 750x550px
Vince has tasked you with turning Neville face and putting him in the IC title picture without killing his momentum.

How do you do it without losing your job and joining TNA creative?
>>
TNA creative is better than working with Vince. Jeff Jarrett is GOAT
>>
>Have Miz talk shit about how Neville is just king of the manlets and will never have a real title
>Neville challenges Miz but Kurt says he has to earn it first
>Neville fights several "heavyweights" and steamrolls them, humiliates Miz
>Neville loses his cruiser weight title to someone, doesn't matter who, because of a Miz run in
>Gets his title shot and defeats the Miz clean despite Miz's best shenanigans
>>
He asked Kurt for a match against Joe because he's confident he can beat him and arrogant as fuck...he loses in an 30 minute epic were he's getting beaten the fuck out of most of the time and mostly just surviving. Through out the match have him slowly lose confidence and have him pass out to the clutch. Have him fight AA and he's clearly not confident and loses pretty convincingly. He then isn't seen on programming for a while and comes back during a Miz promo when he's talking about beating whoever he was feuding with and gloating and asks for a shot
>>
File: 1490194078853.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1490194078853.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>2754067

Easy.

Keep booking him just as strong as he's been. Let him be every bit the bitter, seething and arrogant dick he's been.

But put him against heels.

Done.
>>
>>2754067
Run a Stannis angle

Have some dick heel fuck with the cruisers

"How can I be king of the cruisers if I can't defend the cruisers"

Do a scene where he struggles with a rival being jumped by said heel

Runs back for the save

Easy
>>
>>2754067
Put him in the IC title feud with Miz but DON'T turn him heel.

Because face Neville sucks.
>>
>>2754153
And then he gets beheaded by Nia Jax.
>>
>>2754067
Braun is returning, right? I'd have him run the "Cruiserweights can Cruiserwait" gimmick.
After Joe loses the Universal title match, Lesnar needs a new number one contender, so Kurt Angle makes a tournament or some shit, which Braun loses.
On the next week, Braun comes out demanding a title shot from Angle OR ELSE, just like he always does. Angle comes out and tells him he won't put up with his bullshit. Later during the first Cruisers match of the night Braun comes out and kills everyone involved, then does the same on the next one (which involves Neville), only this time Neville goes in and manages to make Braun get out of the ring (still on his feet).
Cue match on the next PPV, Neville tries hard but loses and is left on the ring almost dead, other cruiserweights come out to check on him, help him backstage or some shit. Braun goes back to the Universal title hunt, and on the following 205 live or Raw Neville has to defend the title and loses, but isn't mad about it because he nows respect his 205 colleagues. Next show he says he believes that the Cruiserweights no longer need a King and that he's going to move on to chase another title.
There, done.
>>
>>2754067
Can't be done.

Most faces can't sustain themselves without natural charisma. It's why the Rock did so well as a face but Jericho always cuts his face runs short.
>>
>>2754153
>Big Show does a reverse-Crash Holly gimmick
>Starts coming to the ring with a scale that says "204"
>Crushes the Cruisers
>One man must stand to protect his divsion
>>
>>2754195
Not bad
>>
>>2754195
>Next show he says he believes that the Cruiserweights no longer need a King and that he's going to move on to chase another title

I'd rather have him "crown" the new champ and leave the division to their new king. Who'd that be though? For this to make sense the new champion would have to be a face.
Maybe make Ali the Sultan of the Cruiserweights.
>>
>>2754221
Jack Gallagher obviously. The only other man in the CW that's over.
>>
>>2754229
>keeping the english monarchy alive
Good idea. I hate Gallagher though, would rather have someone else.
What about corporate emperor Tozawa, brought to you by the Titus Brand?
>>
>>2754233
He will bring great honor to Titus Brand.
>>
>>2754077
unironicaly this. if i had a choice to write a wrestling show and not a drama i would take it.
im pretty sure Jeff pays his workers respectively too.
>>
>>2754067
Have him feud with Roman
>>
>>2754204
>Big Show Cruiserweight Champion
>>
>>2754989
You get what he means when he says
>reverse-Crash Holly gimmick
Right? Or are you just underage?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.