[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Good in the ring but only gets to work 3 minute matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Good in the ring but only gets to work 3 minute matches
>Can't cut a promo
>Average look by WWE diva standards
>Cast as a face despite being better as a heel
>Booked into oblivion for the last 6 months
>Still got the biggest pop of the night

How does she do it? Why is she so over?
>>
I don't know but I tip my hat to anyone who is over in spite of RAM's particularly horrible booking.
>>
Suburban white boys want to be niggas and live in da hood. Maybe it's the same with suburban white chicks. That would explain the popularity of performers like Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, etc.
>>
>>2753250
A big star in NXT doesn't get used well on the main roster? Stop the fucking presses.
>>
>>2753250
Charisma.
>>
>>2753250
>How does she do it? Why is she so over?

Because she actually can cut promos if they let her and she is just good at her job.
>>
>>2753304
This. Smarks love abusing the word but it's true in Sasha's case.
>>
>>2753250
Wow, she's big in Lafayette Louisiana. Stop the fucking presses
>>
she hasnt been "booked into oblivion" and her look is actually great, it pops. shes just a little small. shes also charismatic by definition
>>
>>2753250
>Average look by WWE diva standards
Sasha might look average but she's still got more sex appeal than most of the women because of her confidence. How someone carries themselves can make all the difference
>>
>>2753334
There is no real reason she should be though compared to anybody else. So why her?
>>
>>2753345
Of the 6 women in the ring yesterday the only one who might be called better looking was Alexa anyway.

At this point the "average looking" diva is someone like Dana.
>>
>>2753250
BSA+WTS
>>
Even when she's miscast and given terrible material, Sasha still has an aura around her that makes you pay attention when she shows up.

Besides that, even if she hasn't been in any kind of real match in like six months, people still know she's good. She's had too many good matches to easily forget.
>>
>>2753343
>she hasnt been "booked into oblivion"

>Tapped out twice at Roadblock
>Squashed by Nia Jax
>Only beat Nia in the rematch by roll-up
>Lost because she bounced her head on the turnbuckle at Wrestlemania
>Has done absolutely nothing since Mania except dance with Rich Swann a bit.
It hasn't been as brutal a burial as Bayley's suffered, but as probably the most talented woman wrestler on the main roster and definitely the most talented one on Raw since the Shake-Up, she's absolutely been totally misutilized.

Her record at PPVs the last year is like. Two wins to seven losses.
>>
>>2753406
>Her record at PPVs the last year is like. Two wins to seven losses.

She has two wins in singles matches on PPVs on the main roster, if I remember correctly (one vs. Becky at TLC 2015 (!) and the one against Nia). Yeah, together with Becky she has like the worst booking.

She also is a three times champion with a combined length of title reigns that would be short for a single title reign ans has never successfully defended her title.

She also had to go through that worst feud of the year shit with "BAD", while Charles was already champion for weeks.

Yet she still is more over.
>>
>>2753343
She got humiliated by Charlotte in two straight PPVs then squashed by Nia Jax. The finish to the iron man match was just absurd
>>
>>2753438
When you hear Vince's logic for that finish, it just makes it so clear that he's absolutely and completely lost the plot and that nobody there is standing up to him and calling out his terrible ideas.
>>
>>2753464
>anti-draw decisively goes over the most popular person in the division
Yeah he's just booking for himself at this point
>>
>>2753250
she sucks in ring
>>
>>2753353
Louisiana is full of nogs and the rest of the gutter of society who would admire a relative of a hasbeen rapper.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.