[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question. What is the kayfabe-reason that Roman is so obsessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 480.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
480.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Question.

What is the kayfabe-reason that Roman is so obsessed with being a dog, and owning a yard?
>>
Because that's his gimmick.
>>
>>2753249
Roman was actually a dog in his past life. Shiba Inu if I recall correctly.
I hope that helps ;---D
>>
>>2753249

Roman just wants to sniff some buttholes.
>>
>>2753249
He likes to shit at the gardens
>>
>>2753249
He likes to sniff other peoples butts.
>>
>>2753249
They couldn't think of a gimmick for him so he just rips off BikerTaker now.
>>
He's a stupid jock and that kind of analogy is pretty common in sports. When a visiting team comes in, it's like "this is our yard, they're not coming into our yard and beating us."

Except there's no visiting teams, the ring is in a different place every week and he's not the champion, so basically, Roman's just an idiot who's trying to make himself sound tough for beating up a 52 year old man with a fucked up hip.
>>
He grew up with a fear of big dogs. Then his parents got shot in front off him and he decided to fight crime. He uses the big dog to put fear in the hearts of his enemies.

DUH
>>
>>2753249
profound autism
>>
>>2753249
autism
>>
>>2753249
he's like that one kid in elementary school who comes up with a nickname for himself and has to keep reminding people about it
>>
>>2753249
That he's badass and he had to use a """"badass"""" nickname to intimidate other wrestlers.

>Captcha: palau lajoe
>>
>>2756889
>he had to use a """"badass"""" nickname to intimidate other wrestlers.

So...what was wrong with Leakee?
>>
>>2753567
No his parents were eaten by a wild pack of dogs and he joined them and was raised from the age of 7
>>
File: sniiiiiff.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sniiiiiff.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2753296
>>2753346
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
It's wwes attempt to make someone sound badass by taking undertakers biker lingo and sticking it onto someone with a good look
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.