[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With WWE ratings looking grim and reaching new record-lows week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: MITB11_Photo_177.jpg (42KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
MITB11_Photo_177.jpg
42KB, 686x384px
With WWE ratings looking grim and reaching new record-lows week after week, is there some real chance for the GOAT to make his return?
>>
>>2753216

Cena is already coming back to RAW soon.
>>
If Cuck Man Phil comes back and cuts another cringe bomb I'm not sure the wrestling business will survive.
>>
Big Money Punk is the only hope for WWE. He is legitimately the biggest draw of all time. If he comes back people would die of a heart attack with all the excitement and ratings would go up to 20, with all the UFC fans he has inspired. WWE should prepare a $12 Mil. contract and a similar schedule as Brock/Goldberg. He probably would get his own private jet. The guy is bigger than Cena now.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>2753216
I wish..

If Roman was in the middle of the ring doing his "my yard" gaga and basically issues a open challenge to anyone in the building who thinks they can take his yard from him.... lights go out. CULT OF PERSONALITY plays and Punk comes out with a microphone and runs down the WWE product since he's been gone.

Then immediately runs at Roman only to be caught in and beaten into the ground and forced to tap out. Roman stands tall.
>>
>>2753379
ICE CREAM BARS
COMMEMORATIVE CUPS
MY OWN PRIVATE JET
CM PUNK: THE MOVIE!
>>
File: C1OJECkW8AAgpkt.jpg (206KB, 1065x1065px) Image search: [Google]
C1OJECkW8AAgpkt.jpg
206KB, 1065x1065px
>>2753216
Punk is a overrated loser and epic failure. Would rather see Goldberg come back so we can see this dream feud.
>>
How has he managed to be so relevant without being on TV since 2014?
>>
>>2753379
It would be spoiled ahead of time
>>
>>2753394
If Punk ever come backs, he should come back to his old theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sig6ZL2EkUQ
>>
>>2753625
Getting laughed at for getting his ass beat by a real fighter after he talked shit?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.