[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's funny how good we thought AJ was until Omega got a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1293849832.jpg (17KB, 236x281px) Image search: [Google]
1293849832.jpg
17KB, 236x281px
It's funny how good we thought AJ was until Omega got a real push. Kenny Omega is only getting stronger. He surpassed AJ last year as being a better wrestler and leader of the Bullet Club. Kenny, with Okada, is taking NJPW to heights nobody thought possible.

How much better is Kenny Omega going to get? He's only 33.
>>
Okada is (slightly) better. The top 5 in the world currently are:

1) Okada
2) Omega
3) Naito
4) AJ
5) Takahashi
>>
>>2752704
No ace of the universe.

Sad!
>>
>>2752704
I take Himoru over AJ right now, pham. I'd probably even take Ricochet, Ospreay, and Tana.
>>
They are the top 2 right now.
Hope they can feud soon
>>2752719
KEK
>>
>>2752687
eh. when omega goes to wwe you people will say the next guy is better than him, too. we've seen it a lot in the last couple of years, both with AJ/nakamura and the joshis that have gone to wwe too.
>>
njpw shill pls go
>>
>>2752704
1) Who?
2) Who?
3) Who?
4) AJ is amazing
5) Who?
>>
>>2752894
Oh look. An E drone who'd rather watch a guy in a bear suit and Bayley be a creep instead of good wrestling.
>>
If he doesn't win iwgp world title, he hasn't surpass styles yet
>>
File: 1496317023007.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1496317023007.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>2752719
An argument could be made for Omega and Okada, but these are some fucking terrible opinions.
>>
>>2752719
Who, AJ is so good, who, who, who?
>>
>>2752704

Omega topped Okada at Dominion
>>
>>2752704
Omega is a better promo and he's more charismatic. I'd say that's more important than Okada being a little more athletic.
>>
>>2752687
this
>>
>>2752687
I still prefer AJ. Omega is more athletic, but AJ is just more entertaining.
>>
>>2752704
Okada is not that good compared to the best of the best. I hate to use the word carried because he's world-class on his own, but he needs a guy like Tanahashi or Omega to make him shine.
>>
>>2755790
(or shibata or suzuki or fale... oh wait) No he doesn't. You just don't like him.

He is the best in the world. He made matches with several different people and all of them were fucking great.

You just don't like - and that's not a problem, but try to put aside your dislike to him and be objective at his ability.
>>
>>2755857
I like okada, but anon is right he is not the best. It is a compliment to him, and the truth, that he is around top 5. Simply having some great matches with great stars doesn't make you the best, as the other greats do that do.
>>
I still think AJ is the best in the world mostly because he still manages to have good matches without going 100%. Omega and Okada are only capable of putting on awesome matches by going all the way.

That said, Omega had the best 2016 and Okada is having the best 2017.
>>
The real difference between Omega and Styles is Kenny is in a company that let him unleash his true potential while AJ is in a company that asks him to tone it down because he would make the main eventers look like shit
>>
Eh. Aj gets great matches out of wwe guys

Kenny gets them when hes with top njpw guys.

When kenny has a bad promo or bad match. Its fucking bad

When aj has a bad match or promo its still decent.

I think aj is better mainly because of what hea able to do with wwe talent.

Also njpw aj > kenny
>>
I can't wait for Omega to come to WWE and headline with AJ, it's the thing I'm looking forward to most in all of wrestling, with Angle/HHH at Mania 34 a close second
>>
Omega on the mic is pure cringe, i don't get this.
>>
>>2752760
At this point I'd find it more likely that Okada goes to WWE than Omega. But if anything I'd expect Naito. Omega has too many side projects that would not be acceptable in the WWE.
>>
>>2755787
AJ may have had matches with James Ellsworth, but Omega had a match with a 9 year old girl. Which is probably about the only thing in the world you have to handle with more care than James Ellsworth.
>>
>>2756328
>Having to see Okada rot in NXT for 1-2 years before hitting the main roster with a lame gimmick.

Dear god no.
>>
>>2752687
Aj is actually a draw and can cut promos without making the viewer cringe though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.