[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are literally the matches that happened at RAM. Holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: RAW matches.png (33KB, 511x401px) Image search: [Google]
RAW matches.png
33KB, 511x401px
These are literally the matches that happened at RAM.
Holy shit everything is jobber vs jobber.
Defend this E-drones
>>
>>2752524
Why would I? It's Ram, everybody knows it's shit
>>
>Elias vs Ambrose
Boring and way too long. At least my boy Samson won.
>Alexander vs Gnome Dar
Pretty much pointless, but I'll never stop laughing at Noam's accent
>Apollo vs Kalisto
A boring squash
>Women's wrestling
Instant skip
>Slyno vs Miz & Bear
Quite funny at first with the bear, otherwise pointless and boring
>The Cuck vs Enzo and Ass
Pointless, again
>C&S vs Hardys
Pretty solid but the finish was shit and just a drag to the ppv

Overally I give it a total of 0 stars.
>>
Who the fuck is The Bear tho? lol
>>
File: 1471908777221.png (112KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
1471908777221.png
112KB, 712x806px
>>2752524
I...I can't
>>
The only good part every week is heel GoldDust promos that is it for me
>>
File: based.reggie.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
based.reggie.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>2752546
>the only good part is one segment in a three hour show and yet I still continue to watch
>>
>>2752548
It's on in the background but his promo is the only thing I stop what I am doing for and pay attention.
>>
40 minutes of wrestling on a 3 hour show. E-Drones BTFO
>>
>>2752557
>entire raw roster can only wrestle 2/3rds as long as an average NJPW wrestler on a single night
>>
>>2752557
>Muh rasslin'
>>
the brand split was a bad idea
>>
>>2752590
The idea was good, the execution wasn't.
>>
>>2752592
The idea was never good
>>
>>2752595
So you'd still rather have weak ass RAW, and then SmackDown being "raw is recaps" and rematches that mean nothing?
>>
>>2752590
I'd suggest you to check weekly shows before the split. Completely unwatchable.
>>
>>2752524
Nobody's watching RAW for the matches.
No one gives a fuck about fake wrestling match.
It's a TV show. And that's why stupid segment between Brock and Joe was 10 times better than 5 hours of gooks playfighting.
>>
>>2752597
>underage detected

That's not how Smackdown was originally kiddo
>>
File: Who booked this shit.jpg (80KB, 360x269px) Image search: [Google]
Who booked this shit.jpg
80KB, 360x269px
>>2752524

>Elias Samson having a 12 minute match
>Elias winning a match
>Elias beating Ambrose

Why even bring Ambrose to RAW if he's going to job to the least threatening wrestler on the roster?

>Cedric Alexander vs Noam Dar
>7 seconds

Real great job advertising your cruiserweights and driving up that 205 Live viewership. This company is the worst at things.

>Apollo Crews vs Kalisto
>Two minutes
>Titus is still employed

Why to all of that

>Six women tag match

I can't decide if it's fucking stupid and pointless to have a 3v3 match if it's just going to end in three and a half minutes, or if it's fucking brilliant to get half of these fools out of the ring as quick as possible, before they fuck something up.

>Le wacky bear nonsense

Rhyno deserves better than this. Miz deserves better than this. Heath deserves better than this. Shit, the Intercontinental Championship deserves better than this.

Isn't Rhyno a mayor or some shit? Why is he still doing this?

>Club vs E&C

Why. If you aren't going to push The Club, why are they winning in two and a half minutes? If you don't trust E&C to not catastrophically ruin something if it goes any longer, WHY ARE THEY WRESTLING?

>Two out of three falls match
>First fall a minute in
>Second fall 7 minutes later
>non-finish in less than 15 minutes

Literally TNA tier. What's also TNA tier is the 37 minutes of wrestling on a show that's 190 minutes long.

Why would anyone watch this shit? Seriously, someone who watched this entire fucking show explain to me why you take three hours and change out of your life on a weekly basis to watch this. The characters suck, the angles suck, the booking sucks, and the fact that most of the wrestlers are good at wrestling is irrelevant because they never get to wrestle for more than 5 minutes at a time on RAW.

It HAS to be tedious to watch this shit. Just the most pointless and without merit pile of who gives a fuck ever produced by man.
>>
>>2752618
LEL, playfighting is exactly what Lesnar and Joe did (being a Samoan makes him a gook as well), and similar segments like Lesnar vs Taker and Lesnar vs Cena were way better.
Try again next time son
>>
>>2752622
>Why even bring Ambrose to RAW if he's going to job to the least threatening wrestler on the roster?
Because he deserves this.
>>
>>2752618
>Watch a wrestling show
>Somehow convince yourself it's not about the wrestling
You deserve Vince's shit in your mouth.
>>
What's funny is that E-drones don't even enjoy WWE, they just defend it cause "IT'Z DA BIG LEAGUEZZZZZZ"
>>
>>2752629
No, WEEKLY TV SHOWS are about building a storyline.
PPV or network special or whatever is where you put wrestling matches to end the story. It's pro wrestling 101.
I thought that people on asp already know that wrestling is scripted and the fights are fake.

>>2752625
Bro, you can't tell the difference between to guys acting on national TV and to fags playfighting for +20 minutes? Are you retarded?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32KB, 542x181px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32KB, 542x181px
>>2752524
January 2, 2006 as retrospective
>>
>>2752653
>still watches wwe

>calls someone else retarded
>>
>>2752557
>40 minutes of wrestling on a 3 hour show. E-Drones BTFO

The night had 9 falls.

Only 1 managed to have more than 10 minutes of wrestling before it happened.

6 of them were less than 4 minutes.

Why would you ever want to go work for WWE if you were making cash on the Indies?

Why would you want to watch that?

NJPW Dominion had over 3 hours of actual wrestling, the last 6 matches all went at least 10 minutes (and got longer as the night card went on).
>>
>>2752658
2006: HBK, Kirk, HHH, Cena
2017: The Bear, Elias Samson, pointless women tag
Yeah kind of sad
>>
>>2752661
>Oh shit this guy really makes a good point
>Hmm how can I respond to him... oh I know!
>'Hehe your dumb xDDD'
Stay classy gook mark
>>
I have a question.
Why can't E-drones defend their WWE without mentioning New Japan?
Just defend WWE you cucks, give reasons why it's good, you don't need to mention New Japan for that.
>>
>>2752666
Typical, can't defend WWE without using a racist remark.
How overweight you are and how many Bayley T-shirts you own?
>>
>>2752665
at least we got Kirk as a manager and jeff in a fucking tag team.. great right.... RIGHT??

TNA of all things had better matches in 06 than today

Samoa Joe defeated Christopher Daniels (c) to win the TNA X-Division Championship (15:00)
America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm) (w/ Gail Kim & Jackie Gayda) vs. Team 3D (Brother Devon and Brother Ray) in a Street Fight ended in a no contest (10:55)
Sting defeated Eric Young (w/ Scott D'Amore) (7:45)
>>
I have a question.
Why can't weeb marks prove that NJPW is good without mentioning WWE?
Just defend New Japan you cucks, give reasons why it's good, you don't need to mention WWE for that.
>>
>>2752675
I don't even watch NJPW that often but

>matches feel actually important and big, mostly because of the way they go
>characters/gimmicks are easy to get behind and not too bland
>solid spots that actually make you pop
>>
>>2752675
It's easy.
Better in ring action
Doesn't insult fans' intelligence
Don't need to bring old retired legends cause they can't draw (Imagine NJPW bringing back Muto like WWE bring Goldberg cause ratings were in the toilet)
Not every Heel is a tyoical chickenshit that runs away and is scared (Naito, Suzuki, Omega)
Want more?
>>
>>2752672
>Shit he got me again
>Fuck it, I'll just use ad hominem again
So you won't prove me wrong?
Jesus, why it's so easy to BTFO gook marks? Oh right, they still think that wrestling is real.
>>
>>2752664
If they would put 3 hours of meaningless fake fighting every week on USA Network, ratings would nosedive even more drastically.
>>
File: e drone.png (210KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
e drone.png
210KB, 600x502px
>>2752689
>>
>>2752532
Local enhancement bear.
>>
>>2752690
If to you, Pro Wrestling is meaningless fake fighting, why are you still on a Wrestling related board?
>>
>>2752592
I'd say it was sorta fine until the superstar shakeup.

That fucked everything up.
>>
>>2752683
>Better in ring action
Wrestling is fake bro. No one cares about in ring action. It's all about story
>Doesn't insult fans' intelligence
Oh yeah, to guys slapping eachother in the middle of the ring in what's supossed to look like a real fight doesn't insult fans' intelligence.
Of course, unless they straight up tell their audience that wrestling is fake.
>Don't need to bring old legends blah blah blah
Well that's because no one would know who they are. No one would give a fuck
>Not every Heel is a tyoical chickenshit that runs away and is scared (Naito, Suzuki, Omega)
Like I see that you're implying that every WWE heel is a chickenshit heel. You just brought up E once again

Yeah I think that you could provide me with some more evidence that New Japan is actually good.
>>
>>2752622
>Why even bring Ambrose to RAW

I know I wish they had left him shitting up the B show. I absolutely cannot stand his style, he looks like he's having an epileptic fit every match.

He wrestles like that so the crowd can all see him selling but it doesn't work well for TV, at all.
>>
File: gook marks.png (201KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
gook marks.png
201KB, 600x502px
>>2752697
>>
>>2752707
>everyone cares about the story

>there's no story going on in WWE except Joe and Lesnar hugging each other until the entire roster stopped them.

Stop trying dear E-drone troll.
>>
>>2752701
Pro wrestling without proper storyline(reason to care) is meaningless. Thats what weekly shows should do, build the story with promos/interesting angles etc. Then have the matches at PPV.
>>
File: s4head.gif (30KB, 128x101px) Image search: [Google]
s4head.gif
30KB, 128x101px
>>2752707
>No one cares about in ring action. It's all about story

You poor little brainwashed E Drone

Enjoy your "This is your life Bayley" and "Old Day" segments though
>>
>>2752713
You still bringing up wwe to prove that new japan is good.

Also, I don't give a fuck about WWE. They might as well die. I'm talking about what wrestling should look like.
>>
>>2752723
Like I said, E-drones don't even enjoy WWE just defend it with no reason.
HAH
>>
>>2752707
>No one cares about in ring action. It's all about story

Have you ever heard about in-ring storytelling, you mark?
>>
>>2752673
Jeff is, and always has been, crap.
>>
>>2752725
In-ring storytelling is a completely different thing than actual storylines you fucking mark.
You just proved once again that you don't know shit about pro wrestling
>>
>>2752524
elisa samsonh what? by moy dean BURIE
>>
>>2752724
No, I just like to BTFO little weeb marks like you.
It's fun to see that you can't prove that your little japanese shitshow is good, without bringing up the big leagues
>>
Wow, it was that bad again?

They knew, that nobody was watching anyway, so the put up the laziest show possible. Lesnar and Joe right at the beginning, Roman doesn't even appear...they just gave up on their own show.
>>
>>2752736
Oh imma bump this
Weeb fags got BTFO once again
>>
>>2752707
>>
>>2752715

>Thats what weekly shows should do, build the story with promos/interesting angles etc. Then have the matches at PPV.

Is it your implication that WWE actually does that?

New Japan actually builds to big matches in ways that make you want to watch them. That's why their viewership, by every metric, is trending up and has been for at least a couple years. WWE builds to big matches with horrible, cringe inducing segments that most often serve to make everyone involved in the "big match" look like an absolute dork.

Remember about three weeks ago when WWE brought in that high school character who, live on RAW, mocked those stupid enough to actually WATCH RAW? Putting aside that fact that she was totally right, do you think NJPW would EVER do something that stupid?
>>
File: 1461107123927.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461107123927.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>
>>2752707
This. I know New Japan has turned into a meme here, but it's not even a fraction as popular as it was in the 80s and 90s. They're in bigger JUST mode than WWMeme atm.
>>
>>2754165
Link for that high school character promo?
>>
>>2754176

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_d4lQUsjU

It starts about five minutes into the video. The first five minutes aren't any better either.
>>
>>2752524
>not being a mark for based The Bear
>>
>>2754165
Different anon here but I think that guy was talking about wrestling and wrestling TV shows in general, not specifically WWE.

And bro, do really think that New Japan builds good storylines? Really?
Fale attacks Okada after a match and now he gets a title shot?
A guy's team beats B guy's team so now A guy challanges B guy for a title?
What's the deal between Tanahashi and Naito?
There is no way that casual fan would get behind this stuff

Their viewership (I assume that you talk about non japanese viewership) is trending up but only with indie fans. They made a deal with ROH so now 100.000 that watched ROH, joined 100,000 watching NJPW. It's a 100% increase but it's stil l pretty small viewership.

To be honest, it's not even about new japan anymore. It's about stupid marks who try to compare two absolutely different products and say that one is better than the other, while they're both really not that good. You guys can't prove that NJPW is good without bringing up WWE and going on and on about how shit it is.

And the biggest problem is that the most of new japan marks (not fans but marks) really don't care about a storyline, psychology, selling and all other 'buzzwords'. They only care about two guys playfighting doing flippy shit, stiffing eachother and doing highspot for a pop and holy shit chant. That was always the problem with ROH and now the same guys try to bring this shit to NJPW.
>>
>>2755270
>would not get behind Okada being attacked and that guy earning a title shot
>would get behind mahal winning the wwe belt
Ok
>>
Tanahashi was tired of seeing Naito disrespect the IWGP IC belt and challenged him at WK, failed to gain it. Now aftering avenging his loss against EVIL (NJ Cup loss) Tanahashi went on to challenge Naito again.
In the process of this Naito breaks the IWGP IC belt.
At the event, Tanahashi is pissed off at Naito for breaking the championship and goes right after him not wasting any time until ring announcement and shit, creating great in ring storytelling.
Tanahashi wins the broken belt, somehow like trying to save the belt from being totally obliterated.
See? If you don't follow regularly, you can't know.
>>
>>2755298
I mean Jesus, Mahal at least won a 6 man match a then cut some stupid promos for couple of weeks. It's simple stuff but it kinda works.

And it's like you don't even try to defend new japan anymore. All you say is
>Uhhh... but wwe is stoopid lol XD
>>
>>2752524
hello Carter. how's your day been?
>>
>>2755270
>>2755312
>E drone who has never watched GOAT Japan thinks he can critique it
cringe as fuck
>>
File: 1336157792992.png (151KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1336157792992.png
151KB, 500x376px
>>2752524
>3 hour raw
>Half an hour of wrestling
>>
>>2755354
Well the deal between Naito and Tana is much more complex than a Pajeet winning a tag match then winning a plastic belt then nobody cared except other Pajeets
>>
>>2755395
Aand here's another guy who need to cry about E to prove that njpw isn't shit.
Also that storyline is really not that complex. Literally Miz vs Ziggles from last year tier if you what to bring wwe up.

Like I won't even reply to you marks anymore cuz this pointless. You guys just can't defend new japan without bringing up wwe.
That meme about E living in your head RENT FREE is actually true.
>>
>>2752524
e-drones BTFO
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.