[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Coming back as a """free agent"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 4d54a6c767johncena.jpg (48KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
4d54a6c767johncena.jpg
48KB, 600x835px
>Coming back as a """free agent"""

So he's gonna put Roman over at SummerSlam, isn't he?
>>
I hope they let smackdown pick another guy
>>
>>2752399
>Cena jobs clean to Roman
>Roman gets the absolutely nuclear heat
>Cena beats Roman clean in rematch
>Roman goes into exile and comes back heel
>Cena is finally and unanimously cheered as top baby face in the company again

It was Vinces plan the entire time...
>>
>>2752421
I've probably read more than 100 theories and suggestions about what to do with roman reigns in this board and all of them are better than what WWE is doing. I seriously cannot understand what they are trying to achieve
>>
>>2752436
Don't worry, nobody else understands either, just enjoy the ride or spend your time elsewhere
>>
>>2752421
>>2752436
Because Big Dog needs to bury all the old timers who have beaten Brock (or gone toe to toe with him), before he goes over him at WM34.
>>
>>2752399
For all the Roman hand ringing let's at least acknowledge and remember - he's not held the Universal title. In fact last time he was world champ was going into MiTB last year when Seth beat him clean and then Ambrose cashed in. If Cena and Roman fight at Summerslam Cena is going over. They're setting up Cena vs. Orton at Mania to break Flair's record for a vacant WWE championship.
>>
>>2752399
fuck e-drones
>>
>>2752399

he should. Big Dog is the best thing WWE has going, despite their horrible booking of him.
>>
>>2752436
>what to do with roman reigns
He gets booed by easily 90% of the crowd counting out women and children. He can't even cut a (5 words) promo without getting interrupted by the crowd calling him asshole, roman sucks and telling him leave the arena.

Any logic would dictate that he becomes a classic old school heel.
>>
Can we just appreciate, how they are going into panic mode with RAW's ratings so much they take Cena off SD to push RAW?
>>
I thought they were advertising him for the July 4th SD? Cause the rating will definitely be below 2 million if he's not there.
>>
File: IMG_20170504_212931.jpg (95KB, 1006x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_212931.jpg
95KB, 1006x758px
>>2753183
It's a proven fact that raw has been pathetic. Superstar shakeup, Goldberg and undertaker are just some of the desperate moves they try to pull.
>>
>>2753191
There are some rumors circulating about Goldberg coming back though.
>>
File: 500.jpg (26KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
26KB, 500x376px
>>2752436

Are you not ready for when #2BECOMES1 at WrestleMania 34?
>>
>>2753225
So Roman fusion dances with Brock Lesnar?
>>
Man they really don't give a fuck about Smackdown do they
>>
>>2752399
Gotta do something to waste more time until Mania when Roman gets yet ANOTHER coronation, beating Lesnar for the title
>>
The man who ran away millions of fans passing the torch to the man that will run away the rest of them. Sounds about right.
>>
>>2752399

What if it means he appears in NJPW in return for Omega appearing at the rumble?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.