[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if ya went up to someone in street and said "Have you heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: brockheyman.jpg (133KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
brockheyman.jpg
133KB, 1366x768px
if ya went up to someone in street and said "Have you heard of NJPW" What would there response be?
>>
"no"
>>
You go up to a girl and tell them that you watch World Wrestling Entertainment. What would their response be?

It's a hypothetical question. You babies would never talk to a girl unless talked to first.
>>
I'm not a pro-wrestling fan, I'm a WWE fan
>>
>The way Heyman's eyes look at you
>>
>>2751578
Women are a waste of time and money anyway
>>
"Whats that smell?"
>>
>>2751578

>talking to strangers at all
>>
>>2751553
*sprays you with mace*
>>
>>2751578
>World Wrestling Entertainment
>not calling it WWE because you know there's a higher chance people actually knows what that is and that would destroy your non-argument
Really made me think
>>
File: 1494876604258.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494876604258.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>2751553
>watching Malaysian outlaw wrestling
>>
>>2755286
upvote
>>
>>2751553
"Have you heard of WWE"

"You mean that fake and gay garbage?"

You e-drone fags all had to hear that at least once, probably all the time. I'm good with normies no-selling my niche, at least they don't think I'm a beta virgin who watches shows for kiddies!
>>
>>2756525
Everyone at my school watched WWE
>>
>>2756620
>"watched"

kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.