[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its been what? 3-4 years now and not a single championship run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: latest.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
its been what? 3-4 years now and not a single championship run has even come close to his.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Go away, Phil.
>>
File: IMG_0669.jpg (179KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
179KB, 1200x675px
>>2749986
I will shit on punk anyday of the week, but you can't defend this
>>
>>2750012
It was a part of his story line with Ambrose. If Okada has to be in those shit matches with Chaosetty, AJ can "lose" top Ellsworth via shenanigans to move the story along. Punk's run was also extended because the Shield was over as fuck.
>>
>>2749851

What was so great about it? He didn't even main event most of the shows and was wrestling people like Ziggler and feuding with Laurenitis which nobody cared about. The only good part was with Jericho and Y2J carried that feud.
>>
>>2750344
This. Punk's booking was atrocious. And in the end he was keeping the belt until The Rock came to feud with Cena.
>>
>>2750012
Sure I can.
>Ellsworth was extremely over at the time
>It was just a TV main event, not like it was on a PPV or anything
>AJ Styles made Ellsworth look great
>It advanced the story between AJ and Dean.
>The whole point of the story with Ellsworth was that the wins were obviously completely fluke nonsense that nobody should care about, but AJ is so prideful that the idea that he's 0-3 against somebody like Ellsworth would eat him alive and let Dean get inside his head.
It was great storytelling. They kinda fumbled the ending with the Ellsworth heel turn but everything up to TLC was extremely well done.

What was even so great about Punk's reign anyway. I'm sure Punk did everything he could, but they didn't even treat him like a fucking main eventer. He only had the belt because they wanted to have Cena win it from Rocky.
>>
>>2750344
>>2752086
these
leading up to it was dope. punk's promo, taking the belt and not being on TV for a few weeks, winning the title in chicago then coming back the night cena wins the new belt and standing off in the center of the ring both champions. i thought it was going to be a based champion vs champion cena/punk feud with the crowd split down the middle.
instead cena goes and jerks off with del rio and suddenly triple h in a suit and that guy from curb your enthusiasm are mad at punk.

it was like triple h literally came in and tried to steal the spotlight by piggybacking on the first real interesting main event feud in years and it just fizzled out.
>>
>>2749986
>entire reign wasted on memesworth, cringebrose and cena's kickout fests
no
>>
>>2749851
>"champion" for 2 years
>gets put on the undercard numerous times, only main-eventing if he's facing Cena or Cena isn't on the card

It was a pretty good IC title run I guess.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.