[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> """"""""Powerhouse""""""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: legday.jpg (56KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
legday.jpg
56KB, 675x1200px
> """"""""Powerhouse""""""""""""
> Skips leg day
>>
>Powerhouse
>fails to lift anyone over 200lbs
>>
>>2747943
>Wasn't the tallest member of the shield
>Wasn't the buffest member of the shield
>Wasn't the strongest member of the shield

Is him being a powerhouse just Vince's fanfiction?
>>
>an obese smark fails to know anything about working out

typical

you can clearly see romans thighs are thick AF in that pic. when you work your legs you work your quads and hamstrings, not your fucking calves.

fucking fat smark has no idea what the fuck working out even is kek. thanks for blowing yourself the fuck out there fat fuck
>>
>>2747967
cringe
>>
>>2747950
>Wasn't the buffest member of the shield
>Wasn't the strongest member of the shield

u wot kunt?

Reigns was the only real athlete of the three, clearly has 30lbs+ bodyweight on either, and would wreck fake street urchin Ambrose in a fight, and would rip the pencil dick off Rollins legit (who, coincidentally, is one of the biggest PED users on the roster if you know your shit about HGH.)
>>
>>2747948
This.
>>
>>2748254
Stop forcing.
>>
File: 23wpele.jpg (15KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
23wpele.jpg
15KB, 300x292px
>>2747943
>le "leg day" meme
>tfw you should heavy low bar squat everyday
>>
Yet he has no strength
>>
>>2747943
>leg day
upper body business
>>
File: tumblr_mp09dvNbF61rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg (85KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp09dvNbF61rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg
85KB, 642x722px
>>2748366
>>
>>2748370
so manly, so buff, so hot
>>
>>2748370
THICC
>>
>>2748370
Holy Fucking Yum

He can manhandle me any day
>>
>>2748347
Reigns clearly doesn't drink his milk
>>
>>2747943
>judges leg size by calves
Wanna know how I know you don't lift?
>>
>>2747943
To quote Road Warrior Hawk, when asked why he didn't work legs: "It's an upper body business."
>>
>>2748406
Ironically Roman also doesn't work on his upper body as he hides it behind a vest
>>
>>2748406
That was Rick Rude, you fat, outta shape, sweathog.
>>
>>2748410
Yep, sure was. I would imagine that is exactly why Paul Ellering quoted Hawk as saying it on Jim Ross' podcast. You fucking queerbait.
>>
>>2747967
Well too add on to your attempt at trying to sound like youre not a fat neckbeard haha his calf game is weak AF and if he was training properly ie.. strength/agility plus bodybuilding for the look as well ... then he would be an ACTUAL powerhouse. He clearly is WEAK as all fucking hell comparable to other guys that are in his same height/weight. Couple weeks ago on RAM he had to do the One Arm trapped deadlift Powerbomb spot to Gaylor because he is the only 150lb midge he could lift and make it look credible.
>>
>>2748440
>he listens to wrestling podcasts
Is the several hours of wrestling you watch weekly not enough for you?
>>
>>2748460
Nice deflection
>>
>>2748481
It was Rick Rude.
>>
>>2748460
Not an argument.
>>
>>2748484
And absolutely no chance whatsoever that "It's an upper body business," might have been some sort of running gag that every wrestler who didn't work legs would use from time to time. No chance at all.
>>
>>2747967
uh everybody works calves. It's like you don't even lift
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.