[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raw numbers are going to be awful tomorrow aren't they.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: RAW_640x350-0f5c1cc5c1.jpg (45KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
RAW_640x350-0f5c1cc5c1.jpg
45KB, 640x350px
Raw numbers are going to be awful tomorrow aren't they. Going up against the NBA finals and the Sony conference. Will Brock save them?
>>
File: image.png (30KB, 631x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 631x441px
If you actually care about professional wrestling and you care about the greater good of this business, you'd better hope he doesn't save them. The lower the ratings are, the better. If you're going to watch the show, don't watch it on live TV, watch it on a stream or something, don't enable this shitty behavior. If there is any hope in the world, they set another record low rating tomorrow.
>>
>that guy in the last ratings thread who was convinced the finals weren't going to game 5

But yeah, WWE is beyond fucked. They could have a great show like last week and still be fucked.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (4KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
4KB, 480x360px
>>2746422

The future is now. Pic related
>>
>>2746429

What will die first? PBS or WWE?
>>
>>2746426
If course I'm not watching. I'll have the finals on my tv and the Sony conference on my monitor.
>>
Hmmm should I watch rigged basketball or rigged wrestling? There's no point in watching Game 5 anymore, that officiating in Game 4 was some of the worst refereeing I've ever seen and likely turned me off basketball for years
>>
>>2746427
>WWE
>having a great show
Your autism level is very high, please lower it.
>>
>>2746477
Last week was the first RAM in forever that I actually enjoyed and didn't count down the minutes until it was done or tune out completely.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.