[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yfw you learned that people are flying in from all over the country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Bp9IRpJCIAAwzdj.jpg (12KB, 417x312px) Image search: [Google]
Bp9IRpJCIAAwzdj.jpg
12KB, 417x312px
yfw you learned that people are flying in from all over the country to watch Okada vs. fucking Stardust
>>
>>2745926
kys anti-weeb, this is fine
>>
>yfw you learn people stopped buying tickets for Smackdown when its top program became Mahal vs. Orton
>>
>>2745931

I'm not even memeing, and I love NJPW. I was horribly disappointed that I wasn't able to go to Long Beach because of a work thing, but now I don't feel anywhere near as bad. Cody is literally the worst part of the entire promotion.

But keep being worked by his "here are the people I'm going to have a 3 star match with" list
>>
File: 1465264912065.gif (213KB, 407x341px) Image search: [Google]
1465264912065.gif
213KB, 407x341px
>>2745926
>The WWE vs NJPW war finished before it started
>>
>>2745956
It was over the night they put the WWE Championship on a career jobber and made him #1 Contender the week after he got squashed by Mojo fucking Rawley
>>
>>2745939
laughing at all these cody "fans." The guy is terrible
>>
>>2745959
Just shows that smackdown is the real land of opportunity and surprises.
>>
>>2745973
A shit in your dinner would be a "surprise"

Doesn't mean that it's in any way something good
>>
>>2745976
More like a POO in your dinner
>>
Having Cody main event the first njpw American special makes them seem little league as fuck
>>
>>2745926
How can we make this worse than the first expansion try with MVP? I know Cody Rhodes
>>
>>2745926

Remind me. Did this show sellout before the card was even announced?

If so, I'm so fucking ashamed to be a pro wrestling fan (moreso than usual).
>>
ha fucking Star Dust that faggot is such a jobber that when Bowie died and he had Bowie tribute makeup they still had him lose to another jobber
>>
>>2746086
Yeah, but to be fair. A lot of people expected Kenny to be the champion or to challenge for the title there. No one expected this match.
>>
>>2746099

Honestly, serves them right for putting WAY too much faith in New Japan's expansion.
>>
New Chink Pro Wrasslin fucked up lmao
>>
>>2745926

It's basically gonna be a slightly better ROH show, isn't it?
>>
>>2746099
>>2746102
I legitimately feel bad for the people who bought those tickets. Making fun of anons who watch it for free is fun but that HAS to suck to travel across the country expecting to see Omega with the belt and get slotted with Cody. He might ACTUALLY win the fucking thing too. Fuck
>>2746108
I doubt it'll have shitty ROH wrestlers involved.
>>
>>2745926

The based Rainmaker will carry even Cody to a 4-star match.
>>
>>2745939
tfw i live in bakersfield but my car shit out on me and I cant drive to see asian waifus
>>
>cody was actually the wwe saboteur and his release was just a long work

another wwe agent destroys another company from the inside just like hogan and russo
>>
TBF the US tournament looks legit. Okada vs Cody is a joke though. I'm just glad to be able to see Naito in person and get some official gear that isn't PWT garbage.
>>
>>2745926
kek
>>
fully expect tana/gunn to be the better match
>>
>>2745926
lel
>>
File: del_poopoo.gif (3MB, 476x268px) Image search: [Google]
del_poopoo.gif
3MB, 476x268px
>>
>>2745926
kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.