[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I am currently training with WWE to be a wrestler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: triple-hhh-bliss-620x350.jpg (37KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
triple-hhh-bliss-620x350.jpg
37KB, 620x350px
>"I am currently training with WWE to be a wrestler. We train at NXT in Orlando. A great group of men and women are down here but I have to call out one girl, Alexa Bliss. I wish to stay anonymous but this needs to be out. She is a ring rat as we call it. She sleeps with just about every person who walks in the door here and has slept with trainers, higher ups, wrestlers and whoever else she can get her hands on. I have heard nasty stories I refuse to share. She is cute and nice but is a total slore. She is not very good in the ring, but isn’t bad as a manager. I hope she sees this and cleans her act up asap."

So are the rumours true? It still makes no sense for them to completely scrap the entire Bayley vs Sasha feud they had built up all this year and just make Bliss RAW Women's Champion for no reason out of nowhere.

She sucks in the ring, sucks on the mic and sucks on the dick.
>>
>>2745902
FAKE NEWS, VERY FAKE NEWS

She's getting pushed because the ((((((globalists))))))) like her, not because she's a whore.
>>
>getting worked by The Dirty
>>
Based Alexa Bliss continues to WORK the fat numales. Is she, dare I say it, /TheBestHeelInTheWorldRightNow/? She must be doing something right. She makes /asp/ie SEETHE.
>>
>>2745902
cringe
>>
>>2745902
>It still makes no sense for them to completely scrap the entire Bayley vs Sasha feud they had built up all this year and just make Bliss RAW Women's Champion for no reason out of nowhere.
She is Haitch's long lost daughter, the nose never lies.
>>
>using her ringname

WHAT
A
MARK
>>
>>2745918
This was posted in 2015 when bliss was still in NXT and nobody knew her, plus they hardly post wrestling stuff there. Why would anyone single out Bliss out of all people. If they were going to lie and get clickbaits they might as well lie about John Cena having affair or Nikki Bella being a slut.
>>
Hi, Lana.
>>
>>2745948
>Why would website known for lying lie
>>
>>2745943
Most do
>>
>>2745917
>not realizing that all (((girls))) like (((bliss))) are huge sluts it is a genetic character trait of her (((people)))
>>
I'll believe it when I see it.

Alexa/Haitch webm when?
>>
>>2745902
>It still makes no sense for them to completely scrap the entire Bayley vs Sasha feud they had built up all this year and just make Bliss RAW Women's Champion for no reason out of nowhere.
I think Alexa was only meant as transitional champion, somebody Bayley had to overcome but that backfired so badly that they buried Bayley now.

She isn't even on the houseshows at the moment, so who knows what is going on. Maybe they actually repackage her. Maybe she is injured and needs some time out, we might see tomorrow.

I don't know if they have any plans for Sasha...maybe another throw-away feud with Emma, but Emma would need a win and Sasha as the "top babyface" (as little as that means for the RAW women's division) needs to win as well...

The whole division is just fucked thanks to horrendous creative and booking decisions.
>>
>>2745902
>Bayley vs Sasha
Yes there should be 2 charisma vacuums feuding again after we had Charles v Bayley and Charles v Sasha
>>
>>2746067
2+
>>
>>2746083
10+ iq
>>
>>2746087
What a pointless comeback. Come on, put some effort into it.
>>
>>2746098
Because 2+ was better?
Don't be mad my man.
>>
>>2745902
woah, that explains so much!
>>
>>2746117
Since you forgot all about their feud from 2 years ago, "2+" is actually very fitting.
>>
>>2745902
Of course it's true, but hardly exclusive to Bliss. All the divas are cum dumpsters
>>
>>2745902

This is seriously worse then /pol/. No sources ever and the larping is out of hand.
>>
>>2746048
>She isn't even on the houseshows at the moment, so who knows what is going on.
Let's hope she quit or was sent back down to NXT where she belongs.
>>
>>2745902
>Bayley vs Sasha feud

Why do you faggots want to see this shit feud again when we already saw it on NXT. Both of them completely fucked up when they did that so called curtain call and cried after their match.
>>
>>2746083
2 year olds don't remember anything. What's your point?
>>
>>2746048
>the whole division is fucked because my favorites aren't doing anything notable.

Stupid logic, I'm glad the spotlight is off those 2 boring bitches.
>>
>>2745902
>sucks on the mic

Literally the best mic worker in the company stay mad
>>
>>2746253

Yeah, Nia vs Alexa will be such a great program. Alexa is at least good at the mic, but both are shit in the ring.
>>
>>2746259
Not even top 5
>>
>>2746165
This, especially Asgooka. No one gets a push like that without some legendary dick riding talent.
>>
>>2746274
you're not not top ten, not top five, literally number 1.
>>
>>2746123
>watching nxt
10+ iq applies.
>>
>>2746293
Yeah, my IQ is indeed higher than 10.
>>
>>2746279
>NXT trainers wanting to fuck old ass flabgooka over Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Liv Morgan and Mandy Rose
>>
>>2745965
kek, this
>>
>>2745902

Based Corbin working the marks with advanced internet backstage politics.
>>
>>2746259
TOPKEK she's really not. She's monotone and boring just like 95% of the roster. You just get caught up in her looks and don't see it.
>>
>>2745902
Well you don't just get handed championships for nothing. There's a reason they haven't brought her boyfriend up to the main roster.
>>
>>2746322
evidently yes. they must have serious yellow fever.
>>
WTF I hate Alexa Bliss now
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.