[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Rumble scenario: The last 3 wrestlers are in the ring.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fih-e.jpg (96KB, 656x430px) Image search: [Google]
fih-e.jpg
96KB, 656x430px
Royal Rumble scenario:

The last 3 wrestlers are in the ring. One of them, a face, gets tossed out but lands awkwardly so his legs are up against the side of the ring and not touching the ground.

The remaining two focus on each other. The one outside does a handstand, hooks his feet on the bottom rope, and struggles himself up back in the ring. The other two are at the edge of the ring trying to force each other out. At that time, someone who hates the face(wrestler or authority figure) runs to ringside. The face runs to knock the two off, he does so however his enemy pulls a table out from under the ring at the last second to have them saved from elimination. The table doesn't count as the floor. The face gets pissed, chases his enemy around the ring. They wind up back in the ring but the face gets eliminated in the process.

The face effectively gets screwed out of a Rumble win in a unique way.

Book that or Fuck that?
>>
>>2742990
Sounds overbooked as fuck. No one would get over from that, in fact it just makes the face look stupid to focus on someone who isn't even in the match.
>>
>>2742990
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>2743008
>Overbooked as fuck
Perfect for WWMeme
>>
>>2743008
He wasn't focused on him at all until he screwed him out of those eliminations and the win. Of course he's going to be enraged in the moment. No one would blame him for getting distracted after that. Faces have been distracted over much less in the past.
>>
Sounds overbooked, but not too overbooked. Like the Miz/Ambrose match, it might be able to strike a balance if all four involved are veterans.
>>
>>2743008
I disagree. That would make for a much hotter feud between the face and his enemy leading up to Wrestlemania. Surely, you can see that? Look at Angle vs HBK.
>>
>>2743020
It's the 'Book That or Fuck That' Game. Have you never played?!
>>
>>2743008
Get ding-dong diddly filtered tripfag
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.