[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When he returns >(inb4 "he won't"; sooner or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

When he returns
>(inb4 "he won't"; sooner or later they all do. Hogan, Austin, Brock, Rock, Angle, even Bret...)
should it be to This Fire Burns or Cult Of Personality?
>>
>>2742092
something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn6tP4CLlXU
>>
He's been JUSTed too hard for either song to fit him
>>
his entire cult of personality run was terrible so hopefully he goes back to straight edge messiah and shaves AJ's head with this fire burns as theme
>>
>>2742092
Nothing of thst shit.
This is the perfect song for the actual cm punk
https://youtu.be/0Jo73WL3lgY
>>
>>2742092
picture it anon

>ppv in chicago tripple threat for universal championship
>gm comes out after the three tp announce a 4th man
>seconds pass building the suspense
>cult of personality starts playing
>chicago crowd loses its shit
>biggest pop of the decade
>cm punk hits the gts on litterally who
>when the ref counts the three its an even bigger pop
> entire audiance creams in their pants
>wwe enters golden age
>all of the dimes
>>
>>2742143
>Feuds with KO
>Feuds with Balor
>Feuds with Joe (again)
>Meets AJ at the best Wrestlemania main event in years
>Monster title run, biggest heel in the company
>Threatens to break his own record
>Roman still beats him

You know this is what would happen.
>>
1. Punk comes back to feud with Samoey Joey or AJ or Owens which Triple H would never give time or a decent PPV slot to

2. Punk comes back to feud with one of Triple H's Shieldetty fuckboys which Triple H would ensure leads to a Punk burial

Neither of these sound like deals Punk would go for.
>>
>>2742169
>Roman still beats him
One can only hope.
>>
>WHChamp AJ cuts a Promo talking about how his time in the ring is running out
>And how he plans on holding the belt until it comes
>He's on day 40X
>The House that AJ Styles Built, Blah Blah Blah
>Wrestlemania's in Chicago that year
>So is that week's SD Live
>I will leave the longest reigning WWE Champion of the modern era and nobody-
>"This Fire Burns"
>Chicago Marks the fuck out
>Staredown
>Chicago Marks twice as hard realizing their dream Smark match is gonna happen and it's gonna happen at WrestleMania
>Face vs. Face
>Massive Turnout and Tune-ins
>Main Event
>They wrestle a Five+ Star match
>Where AJ goes over clean and breaks Punk's record
>Next SDL
>Punk pretends to be a good sport and offers a handshake
>Turns heel on AJ, injuring him by beating him down with a chair and gets ready for a Heel title run
>>
When he returns he will be a jobber.

Brock got his monster run because he did well in the UFC.

Phil lost in a reality show and UFC. He ruined his own legitimacy.
>>
>2742374
>2742374
lol
imagine believing this
>>
>>2742178
Punk loved the shield and had no problem putting them over. Shit if he wants to come back, which is questionable of course, but he could just go to nxt and hang out with the other guys on the wrong side of 30 and pull 5* matches with Ohno
>>
>>2742404
You know its true. How can we ever believe Skinny Fat Phil Brooks could beat Ryback when he got embarassed by a kid on his debut match.
>>
He should get that MMA Enthusiast gimmick Jeff Jarrett had.
>>
>people unironically like that buttrock theme
cringe
>>
>>2742419
>implying that being old is a good thing in MMA
>>
>>2742124
That would be kinda cool. Have it play and everyone's like wtf, then out comes Punk looking disheveled and such. He cuts a promo basically admitting his JUST status. Admits to sleeping pills and begins the GOAT of all runs culminating with a mania match against Fandago on the pre-show.
>>
CM Phil is confirmed appearing at G1 Climax
>>
I've always liked This Fire Burns way more than Cult of Personality.
>>
Cult, obviously and only Cult. I don't understand the love for This Fire, shit sucks so bad
>>
This Fire Burns always reminds me of MITB 2011, probably why I like it better
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
>>
>>2742092
He was supposed to return by now, but he fucked everything up and they have no idea what to do with him. The original plan was to have him go to UFC, win a title, then come back like Lesnar for cross-promotion. It all went downhill when they realized he couldn't fucking fight, that's why they waited so long to debut him. They eventually had to just put him out there against someone he had a chance to beat, and he got straight exposed. Putting him on the MTV Challenge was the start of gaining some credibility back and staying relevant, but that has actually made him look even worse. Not only has he screwed himself out of a huge comeback in WWE, he's also screwed AJ Lee out of her comeback, not to mention all the planning WWE actually put into this.
>>
>>2742124
A broken CM Punk coming back to say this is really the only place he's ever belonged and he made a huge mistake could actually work. He could be Vince or HHH's puppet for a while just to get his job back until somebody like Bray Wyatt snaps him out of it.
>>
>>2742169
Roman would beat him way before that
>>
>>2743266
Good one, you sound so cool
>>
>>2743268
Cringe
>>
>>2742097
cringe
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.