[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks get resounding, mainstream publicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (155KB, 640x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 640x932px
> A certain percentage of wrestling fandom must be getting sick and tired of hearing about all the ways that The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega are changing the world of wrestling for the better.

>The T-shirts, the "too sweets," the superkick parties and, of course, all their titles.

But there's more.

>The trio's YouTube show, "Being the Elite," features a rotating cast of friends and colleagues and its own ongoing storyline. The show has succeeded in doing something that even the WWE has failed at -- taking original and creative online content, and successfully and seamlessly interweaving it with the ongoing storylines of Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling.

>What started out as a labor of love, a way to promote themselves and their merchandise, has been gaining in popularity since it debuted in May 2016. "Being the Elite" was at first intended to be an ongoing video journal of life on the road, but it has turned into a hybrid that also includes one-off skits and, most importantly, the semi-fictional over-the-top tales of the inner workings of The Elite and the Bullet Club.

>"See, the Bucks and I, we're still trying to make a statement in terms of what wrestling should be, what it can be," said Omega during a recent interview with ESPN in Toronto. "The potential of what professional wrestling is in the year 2017 ... we are able to express ourselves personally as performers. I think it widens our scope, and it shows the fans more of what my true range is as an athlete and a performer."

Quite literally re-defining Professional Wrestling before our very eyes. Where were you when Kenny OmeGOAT and The Based Young Bucks saved the world?
>>
>>2741546
Based
>>
BTE is making CAWdy relevant with only 3 words, how about that ?
>>
>>2741546
butthurt wwedrones in 3, 2, 1....
>>
Literally who? Am I suppose to know who these sports entertainers are? Are they new NXT signees are something?
>>
Not going to lie, former WWE fan here, I'm going to watch NJPW now.
>>
File: 453727.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
453727.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>P-please c-come get j-jobbed out by Roman and Seth... I'll g-give you anything... I need this...
>>
>>2741546
>ESPN
>mainstream

pick one

seriously though, they made it outside of the failing WWE and that is the way to go these days. I'm not sure how well this will work out in the long run, considering they are probably more banged up than most WWE guys already.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 640x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 640x316px
>>2741566

BASED ANON MAKING THE RIGHT CALL.

>>2741568

Pic related.
>>
>>2741560
e drone detected
>>
File: cat.jpg (7KB, 226x257px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
7KB, 226x257px
>>2741566

You won't regret it, anon
>>
first time i skipped a wwe ppv in decades. tomorrow night is my first NJPW ppv and im excited as fuck!
glad wrestling can make me happy again!
>>
I'm planning on watching the NJPW PPV tomorrow
>>
Never gonna watch pro wrestling outside of the WWE
>inb4 b-b-but WWE isn't wrestling
It has the "wrestling" in the name of the company
>E-E-drone
Nice maymay
Will stick to UFC HW division if WWE ever "dies"

Also, I'm sorry to tell you, but that gook company will never have the success of the WWE/WWF, not even close. Wrestling as a whole it's just going down,
sad but true. Flippy shit and .... dive is not gonna save it but, bury it even more
>>
>>2741664
>he genuinely thinks NJPW is just "flippy shit"

are you even trying any more, e drones
>>
>>2741664
>Also, I'm sorry to tell you, but that gook company will never have the success of the WWE/WWF
Literally no one cares about this. You antismarks have been brainwashed into thinking money (that you're not even touching) is more important for fans when entertainment is what fans are looking for when they watch wrestling.

KYS for bragging about who makes more money and who's a bigger company when none of that money is yours.
>>
>>2741675
But it is
>are you even trying any more, e drones
Hi Beta, Omega or whatever you are except Alpha !
Your maymay is fucking shit and normie tier( wait that's the exact same thing), go back to Twitter getting worked by "E drone " you fucking beta omega
>>
Young GOATS and OmeGOAT slowly but surely working the old, out of touch Vincetty into suicide
>>
File: IMG_9644.png (3MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9644.png
3MB, 2001x1125px
>the gaijin ace of New Japan and his midget buddies get covered on ESPN
>Will Ospreay and Ricochet get on SportsNation for one of the spots in their match
>meanwhile WWEttyhas to PAY ESPN to cover them

LMAO. I love that pro wrestling is making a comeback while sports entertainment withers and dies.
>>
>>2741678
Money do matter. They bring all the big stars
WWE has all the big wrestling stars. I actually do care who's in the ring. That's why I'd rather have a part timer literal beast like Brock as champ than that manlet fag Balorina.
>KYS
Can't expect more from a gook wrestling loving obese smark.
>>
Daily reminder that Kenny would be in WWE right now if Bill "Resigned in Disgrace" Demott and Bob "Tribal Tattoos Draw Right?" Holly didn't bully him for liking a bit of cock.
>>
File: public_access_television.jpg (143KB, 1793x905px) Image search: [Google]
public_access_television.jpg
143KB, 1793x905px
>>2741695
NJPW Gets the coveted deal on an actual sports network in the United States, while WWE is cancelled from USA network and is relegated to Public Access Television.
>>
>LMAO. I love that pro wrestling is making a comeback while sports entertainment withers and dies
>>2741695
see
>>2741664
>>
>>2741698
lmao EASILY the worst post in this thread
>>
>>2741698
Yeah great Brock Lesnar, the guy Vince has to pay more than anyone else because he doesn't give enough of a shit about wrestling to show up more than a few times a year. Can't wait to see him have another suplex match in two months then vanish again. That's really worth watching 3 hours of boring television every Monday.

Meanwhile everyone else they have full time is stuck in shitty programs with embarrassingly bad scripts. It's fucking sad how devoted E-drones are to a company that disrespects its fans regularly. They told you exactly how they feel about you in the This Is Your Life segment.
>>
>>2741731
I see you can't handle the truth
>lmao
Oh, you're a redditor, nvm
>>
>>2741712
>such a devoted E-drone he has to come into the thread and run interference for daddy Vince who doesn't give a fuck about him

consider self-immolation.
>>
>>2741735
This! The IQ average of the WWE Universe is that of a Stegosaurus (brain the size of a walnut), so they can't see that the company they worship is making fun of them.
>>
>>2741664
>>2741684
>>2741698
>>2741712
>>2741737

>ywn be this much of a seething E drone
get laid my dude, then come watch GOAT Japan with the rest of the wrestling chads
>>
You weebs have got to go
>>
>>2741756
Tomorrow, the face of professional wrestling will be REDEFINED and CHANGED forever. We are here to stay, WWEboo. You on the other hand, you are destined to go extinct.
>>
>>2741757
C R I Njpw G E
>>
>>2741756
>literally on a website made by weebs
>complaining about weebs
no YOU have got to go fucking normie
>>
>>2741678
Nah that guy posting on 4chan on a saturday night is certainly a wealthy and successful WWE Inc. Stock owner
>>
So

When Omega goes to the WWE how /asp/ is going to react?
>>
You proved me right obese smarks
All you can do is to use your shitty maymay calling WWE fans "E drones" obeying your Omega( yup, that's a fucking wrestling name) master
>>
>>2741776
NJPW BTFO. Will weebs ever recover from this post?
>>
>>2741753
>someone using wrestling name of a guy Omega on fucking 4chan is telling me to get laid
Look in the mirror please
Raping your own right hand to fake gook fighting isn't getting laid
>>
>>2741775
if he comes to wwe we'll laugh at gook niggers because their hero sold out, if he doesn't we'll still laugh because he's drawn 0 (zero) dimes
>>
File: samoa-joe1-600x300-1.jpg (19KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
samoa-joe1-600x300-1.jpg
19KB, 600x300px
>>2741828
obviously because hes not 8 feet tall or on steriods or sucking big dong vinces dick thats means hes a no draw
>disembowel yourself with a boxcutter plz
>>
>>2741546
>"See, the Bucks and I, we're still trying to make a statement in terms of what wrestling should be, what it can be," said Omega during a recent interview with ESPN in Toronto. "The potential of what professional wrestling is in the year 2017 ... we are able to express ourselves personally as performers. I think it widens our scope, and it shows the fans more of what my true range is as an athlete and a performer."

Taking themselves a little too seriously. What marks.
>>
>>2742119

There's only one mark here m8
>>
The young cucks are ellesworth tier.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.