[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I remember, probably in the first grade, being invited to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1482107824426.png (152KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1482107824426.png
152KB, 424x318px
>I remember, probably in the first grade, being invited to a matinee film with my stepbrother and his girlfriends, and I remember them playing with me. Playing with my penis, and giggling. I thought that was pretty cool. That was my initiation into sex. At that age you don’t necessarily achieve an erection, but it was cool. At around the same time there was a girl my age who was, in essence, my cousin. Later in life she actually wound up marrying that asshole Leo Lupton, my stepfather! Boy, this sounds like Tobacco Road. Anyway, I remember the two of us being so curious about each other’s bodies but not knowing what the hell to do. We would go into the woods and get naked together. It felt good. And for some reason I wanted to put crushed leaves into her.

What were the leaves for?
>>
What did he mean by any of this
>>
>>2739717
why in the flying fuck would ya tell anyone this info
>>
>>2739822
He's rich as fuck. Why even be ashamed?
>>
>>2739717
Did you mix Vince with Lena Dunham
>>
>>2739822
Vince likes to pretend he's still trailer park trash on the inside.
>>
>>2739717
Based Vince is alpha as fuck
>>
>>2739717
source or ingest arsenic
>>
>>2740088
its from his Playboy interview
>>
>Vince getting qts to touch his peepee in first grade yet there are full grown adults on /asp/ who still haven't had that happen
Just the thought of some of your guys seething as a result fills me with happiness.
>>
PLAYBOY: Was the abuse all physical, or was there sexual abuse, too?

MCMAHON: That's not anything I would like to embellish. Just because it was weird.

PLAYBOY: Did it come from the same man?

MCMAHON: No. It wasn't...it wasn't from a male.

PLAYBOY: That's so mysterious. It sounds like a difficult thing for a kid to deal with.

MCMAHON: You know, I'm not big on excuses. When I hear people from the projects, or anywhere else, blame their actions on the way they grew up, I think it's a crock of shit. You can rise above it. This country gives you the opportunity if you want to take it, so don't blame your environment. I look down on people who use their environment as a crutch.

PLAYBOY: Surely it must shape a person.

MCMAHON: No doubt. I don't think we escape our experiences. Things you may think you've pushed to the recesses of your mind, they'll surface at the most inopportune time, when you least expect it. We can use those things, turn them into positives-- change for the better. But they do tend to resurface.

PLAYBOY: We can leave that topic, but one last thing first. You said that the sexual abuse in your childhood "wasn't from the male". It's well known that you're estranged from your mother. Have we found the reason?

MCMAHON: [Pauses, nods] Without saying that, I'd say that's pretty close.
>>
>>2740120
>ywn be a white kid sexually abused by his female relatives which will in turn make you strive to be a millionaire
>>
>>2739717
This all adds up
>>
>>2740138
Don't forget the part where you have a rich as fuck dad as well whose money you inherit!
>>
File: rise above hat.jpg (59KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
rise above hat.jpg
59KB, 900x506px
>>2740120
>rise above it
>>
>>2740120
>You know, I'm not big on excuses. When I hear people from the projects, or anywhere else, blame their actions on the way they grew up, I think it's a crock of shit. You can rise above it. This country gives you the opportunity if you want to take it, so don't blame your environment. I look down on people who use their environment as a crutch.

Yah you know, why haven't you guys turned your life around?

If vinces dad could pay his way through business school, give him an announcing job and then sell a entertainment company to him dirt cheap without having to build it whatsoever, why can't your dad do the same?
>>
>>2740159
>Vincent James McMahon, had left the family while McMahon was still a baby, taking his elder son, Rod, with him. McMahon did not meet his biological father until age 12.

>In his early life, he overcame dyslexia.

>McMahon first met the promoter for Capitol Wrestling Corporation, his father Vincent J. McMahon, at the age of 12. At that point, McMahon became interested in following his father's professional wrestling footsteps and often accompanied him on trips to Madison Square Garden. McMahon wanted to be a wrestler, but his father would not let him, explaining that promoters did not appear on the show and should stay apart from their wrestlers.

>In 1968, McMahon graduated from East Carolina University with a business degree and after a nondescript career as a traveling salesman, he was eager to assume a managerial role in his father’s World Wide Wrestling Federation promotion (although the elder McMahon was not thrilled with the idea of his son entering the business).

>In 1969, McMahon made his debut as an in-ring announcer for the WWWF's All-Star Wrestling. In 1971, he was assigned to a small territory in Maine, where he promoted his first card. He later became the play-by-play commentator for television matches after he replaced Ray Morgan in 1971, a role he regularly maintained until November 1997.

>Throughout the 1970s, McMahon became the prominent force in his father's company and, over the next decade, assisted his father in tripling TV syndication. He pushed for the renaming of the company to the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). The younger McMahon was also behind the Muhammad Ali versus Antonio Inoki match of 1976.[14] In 1979, the younger McMahon and his wife Linda founded their own company, Titan Sports, which was incorporated in the following year and in 1982 - when McMahon was aged 37 - acquired control of the Capitol Wrestling Co. from his ailing father (who died in May 1984).
>>
>>2740170
Vince took advantage of opportunities he had, it's not like he didn't work his ass off. Don't be bitter because if you took advantage of the opportunities that were presented to you then you wouldn't see an issue with Vince's success
>>
>>2739717
BO-OI-OI-OI-OIO-OI-OI-OING
>>
>>2740177
Vince is implying that he rose from nothing and ignoring that he was positioned better than 99 percent of Americans to be successful. Sure he worked for it. But many work harder than him but wasn't afforded the same opportunity to succeed
>>
>>2740177
hey vince
>>
>>2740177
yeah I'm sure it was real hard for the promoter's kid to get and keep a job with Dad's company

He's just as much a beneficiary of nepotism as Stephanie is
>>
File: 1496973464045.jpg (264KB, 564x570px) Image search: [Google]
1496973464045.jpg
264KB, 564x570px
>>2740138
>tfw that lack of abuse didn't make you a misogynist and closet homosexual
>>
>>2741280
gay
>>
>>2740120
>You know, I'm not big on excuses. When I hear people from the projects, or anywhere else, blame their actions on the way they grew up, I think it's a crock of shit. You can rise above it. This country gives you the opportunity if you want to take it, so don't blame your environment. I look down on people who use their environment as a crutch.
>grows up to be a crooked carny chumming with pedos, rapists, murderers and other scum

Sure Vince.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.