[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck the belt looks so good on him. Hasn't looked this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170609-211631.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-211631.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Holy fuck the belt looks so good on him. Hasn't looked this good on anyone since Bret Hart. Especially not the shitty rounded rectangle version.

One way to make it even better though... bring back the other colours. Black strap, brown strap, yellow strap, cyan strap, along with white. Give each holder of the IC belt the choice of which colour he wants to rock. Only one per reign though, you can't go switching in the middle.
>>
>>2739431
I unironically hope he breaks Jerichos record,
>>
File: therock.jpg (15KB, 281x388px) Image search: [Google]
therock.jpg
15KB, 281x388px
>>2739431
>shitty rounded rectangle version

The Rock's IC strap is great, like the champion they made it for.
>>
>>2739431
There's no reason a reality show dork should be breaking a record held by the likes of Chris Jericho. Miz is good at having a face you want to punch, while Chris Jericho is arguably the greatest of all time. Miz should be doing PR shit away from the ring and that's it.
>>
>>2739491

Both The Rock and Stone Cold look weird with the Intercontinental Title. Usually its the belt that gets devalued by shitty booking (e.g. the WCW title at any point in 2000) but in their cases the belt devalued them.

Makes sense that there's that clip of Austin chucking the IC title into the ring before he's off the ramp.
>>
>>2739502
They both look weird to me with it too, but that's because I tuned out 94-98, so when I started watching again in 99, I first saw each of them with the WWF title, so imagining them as mere midcarders is difficult. Same thing when I tuned back in and saw Shawn with the WWF belt... was weird because I had always thought of him as Intercontinental level (kayfabe power level obviously, not in-ring level).

>>2739491
It lacks character.
>>
File: austinbelt.gif (4MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
austinbelt.gif
4MB, 250x250px
>>2739502
>>
>>2739564
Better than Naito
>>
>>2739431
this
>>
>>2739431

That's because he's mid-card for life.
>>
>>2740034
Bah MIZ is gonna have an over as fuck face run where he takes a break and comes back in 2025 with a scruffy beard and a more humble attitude
>>
>>2739502
Rock's IC Title days were great. 18+
>>
>>2739431
based miz
>>
File: Cody-RHodes-IC-Champion-tumblr.jpg (85KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
Cody-RHodes-IC-Champion-tumblr.jpg
85KB, 864x486px
>>2739431
>comparing Miz to Bret in any way
>implying there haven't been better belt wearers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.