[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most embarrassing wrestling related thing you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 5c0319a593hbk.jpg (53KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
5c0319a593hbk.jpg
53KB, 600x646px
What's the most embarrassing wrestling related thing you've ever been caught doing?
>got caught singing Shawn Michaels' theme in my boxers by gf
>>
Nothing embarrassing about that
>>
Watching RAM
>>
>>2739269
I was trying to cringe myself out when I was younger and kept saying 'lita is really different and special, really sensible, lovely woman' over and over and I didn't know my dad was taking a shit in the bathroom next to my room until it flushed
>>
>>2739269
I used to do the Lesnar bounce whenever I got out of the shower (I still do)
>>
File: giphy.gif (1012KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1012KB, 300x170px
>>2740174
>>
30 year old. Watch wrestlemania. Dad drops over. New day comes out of bootyos box. :|
>>
>>2740193
based
>>
>>2740168
>cringe myself out
What
>>
My dad caught me imitating the Jeff Hardy Titantron in the front yard one time
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (645KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
645KB, 500x580px
>>2739269
>be me
>be 90s fag
>have ebin CD collection
>had a CD with every wrestler theme I liked.
>like Shawn Michaels theme cause shredding solos
>leave CD binder at qt3.14 from schools house after study sesh
>double back to go get it
>walking up to her house I hear her playing my tunes
>ohgodno.wav
>hear the song right before "Sexy Boy"
>frozen in panic
>skips to next song
>DUN DUN DUN DUN HAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA I THINK IM CUTE! I KNOW IM SEXY
>qt laughs and her sides enter orbit
>run home embarrassed af
>next day in school everyone keeps looking at me laughing
>see "sexy boy" written on locker
>could never look her in eye again
>consider becoming an hero

15 years later and my mates still call me sexy boy as an inside joke.

>mfw every time
>>
>>2740301
How you didn't kill yourself is a mystery
>>
>>2740301
You should have come to school wearing a leather vest with no shirt underneath and completely owned the gimmick
>>
>>2739269
I created a decent fake wrestling belt out of newspaper and ducktape when I was younger and considered myself the champion of the family.
>>
>>2740316
....the fuck were you when I was middle school nigga? I could have used that idea back then.
>>
>>2740316
This actually the only thing left to do
>>
>>2740168
>I was trying to cringe myself out
What the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>2740320
highschool reunion bruh go all out and set that shit up. Worse case scenario everybody loves it. Best case scenario you get some bitches.
>>
>>2739269
I used to watch wwe back in middle school

You all still watch it which makes you all losers

/thread
>>
>>2740419
>/threading your own comment

Kys
>>
>>2740168
>I was trying to cringe myself out

now I understand why murder and genocide happens when people like you share my planet
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.