[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You all are lame weirdos with no life for discussing female wrestlers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 11

File: eyedeal.jpg (147KB, 806x490px) Image search: [Google]
eyedeal.jpg
147KB, 806x490px
Here we see the two ideal female wrestler body types, both aesthetically and practically speaking. Everything else is inferior, both aesthetically and practically speaking. These women also happen to be the two best female wrestlers of all time. Feel free to try to prove me wrong but I'll just embarrass you, so be forewarned.

Left:

>perfect thickness
>solid, yet lean
>very strong
>very athletic
>believable threat to everyone
>excellent, varied, high-impact moveset
>best finisher of all time
>great in-ring presence
>knows how to please a crowd
>not afraid to take bumps
>very comfortable in the ring
>2nd best female wrestler of all time
>only one con (not a very good immediate-short-term seller - though she is fantastic at selling her own moves)

Right:

>perfect height
>graceful as fuck
>ripped
>extremely athletic
>moves around the ring like gymnast (beautiful to watch)
>has all of the intangibles
>does all the little things just right
>master of in-ring psychology
>great moveset
>fantastic talker in the ring
>perfect amount of intensity
>great seller
>fantastic at selling her own moves as well as the moves of others
>is so comfortable in the ring it's like she was born in it
>corkscrew moonsault off of [insert location here]
>amazing aura and persona believable as The Queen)
>the best female wrestler of all time
>better in the ring than most of the male wrestlers

Thikki vs. Charles for the RAW/Smackdown Women's Combined Undisputed Championship when
>>
>>2739268
I didn't know people still got hot and heavy over Ric Flair
>>
>>2739273
This

The leak is out there to see.
>>
>>2739268
>You all are lame weirdos with no life for discussing female wrestlers on this board
>Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.

What went wrong?
>>
>>2739278
>I'm going to totally ignore the fact that those photos are several years old, and were only meant to track her progress and not look flattering, and that she has gained weight since then, and she has looked amazing on TV ever since debuting on RAW, and every week she looks stunningly gorgeous, because it makes me really mad that Charlotte can wrestle circles around muh waifu whose general I hang in all day! yeah, that'll make me feel better!
>>
>>2739273
>>2739278
>>2739281
>this is all anti-Nikki/Charlotte smarks have
wew brehs
>>
File: spra.gif (400KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
spra.gif
400KB, 493x342px
>>2739268
>>
File: Yoshiko03.jpg (146KB, 628x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshiko03.jpg
146KB, 628x720px
>>2739268
*Bullies you diva marks into submission*
>>
>>2739389
It's Ric Flair with fake boobs. You're retarded.
>>
>>2739572
>>2739596
>hurr durr ur retarded
>she's a man lol
NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T
>>
>>2739603
Ric are you okay?
>>
>>2739596

Bullshit, Ric was one of the best sellers in the history of the business, Charlotte can't sell for shit. She makes every opponent look bad and buries them instead of elevating them and getting them over.
>>
File: WB7.jpg (140KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
WB7.jpg
140KB, 768x768px
Camera angles are everything
>>
>>2739619
I just meant in looks, my man. Of course she doesn't hold a candle to him in ring or on the mic or in anything really.
>>
Charlotte is a dead ringer for Jodi West at some angles, especially when she's a bit thicker
>>
>>2739630
YUCK
>>
She has no hips at all. That's the only problem. It's a huge, glaring fucking problem, but it's her only flaw. Can she even carry a pregnancy full term? She doesn't have the hips for it.
>>
>>2739268
This may be the most accurate post I've ever, ever seen on /asp/.
good posting anon.
>>
>>2740056
It's good to know at least one other person on /asp/ knows true talent when they see it.
>>
File: nonDiva.jpg (23KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
nonDiva.jpg
23KB, 290x350px
>>2739268

Midnight and Chyna would toss these bitches around.
>>
File: reggieBennett.jpg (16KB, 315x428px) Image search: [Google]
reggieBennett.jpg
16KB, 315x428px
>>2739268
Female wrestling exposes the business because it is more about looks than ability to do anything. Reggie Bennett, Kong, Beth Phoenix, Chyna, Bass, Asya, Midnight, and other badass female wrestlers make eye candy look silly in the ring.
>>
File: ah3.jpg (274KB, 635x1001px) Image search: [Google]
ah3.jpg
274KB, 635x1001px
almost everyone in this pic are better than bella and charlotte

not supermodels at all, but all badass
>>
File: nikkifinisher.gif (2MB, 485x272px) Image search: [Google]
nikkifinisher.gif
2MB, 485x272px
>>2740552
>>2740560
Except wrestling isn't just about strength, it's about strength, telling a story, aesthetics, pomp and circumstance, storytelling, psychology, grace, emotions, etc.

That's why Midnight, Chyna, et. al might toss them around, but in an actual match they'd get rings wrestled around them by Nikki and Charlotte.

Female wrestling exposes the business when you have inferior talent like those who aren't Charlotte or Nikki, or if you have them wrestle against men. Otherwise there's nothing wrong with it, it provides different storyline possibilities, different emotions, a different aesthetic, etc.

Don't tell me this isn't a better finisher than 3/4 of the men's "finishers".
>>
>>2740572
To quote the late Tyson Kidd, "Fact!"
>>
>>2740577
You are delusional if you think Nikki and Charlotte are even decent wrestlers. They do not even know the basic of catch wrestling. Watch JWP and AJW matches (they are on youtube) and come back with a more seasoned opinion.
>>
>>2740600
>catch wrestling makes you a good wrestler
Said literally no one but lame-ass smarks such as yourself

Name me 5 top draws in WWE/WWF/WCW history that REGULARLY incorporated catch wrestling into their matches regularly besides the basics (which Charlotte and Nikki are in fact capable of doing).
>>
Lookin' kinda porky in that OP Nikki

>>2740577
Nikki is a shit wrestler and has a face like Gruntilda
>>
>>2739268
>is literally a wwe manufactured product
>Trained at the performance center
>went to the stephanie mcmahon school for cutting promos
>comes out to ric flairs music and a robe
>there is no part of her character that comes from her own real life personality at all
>pushed literally because of who her father is
>>
>>2740606
I will not engage in conversations with the ignorant. If you think Charlotte and Nikki are in the same league as Hokotu, Toyota, Nakano, Ozaki, Asuka, and Shirai, then you are ignorant or a fool or a desperate fan girl.
>>
>>2740612
>Nikki is a shit wrestler
Key word being "is". Post-injury she is pretty shit. Pre-injury and post-return-after-boob-job... 2nd greatest all time. Undisputable fact.
>>
>>2740606
brett hart
>>
>>2740612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTpGaoaJdk
>>
>>2740621
But I thought she "improved" in 2014 anon, isn't that what you thirsty dweebs claim?
>>
>>2740618
>is literally a wwe manufactured product
>Trained at the performance center
Wow, they did a pretty damn good job then!

>went to the stephanie mcmahon school for cutting promos
Are you implying Stephanie McMahon isn't one of the best promo cutters in the business? That's hilarious.

>comes out to ric flairs music and a robe
It looks great. And she gets big pops and is very over. If anything this speaks to how good she really is (father's last name, music, robes, "woo", yet she's treated seriously by the fans as her own person)

>there is no part of her character that comes from her own real life personality at all
[citation needed]
>implying this actually matters anyway

>pushed literally because of who her father is
"hurr durr an exceptional once in a life time GOAT talent shouldn't be pushed because her father was Ric Flair and that might make smarks upset :-("
>>
>>2740626
That's exactly what I was saying. After her return (2014) she was fantastic and that's why she deserved to hold the title for the longest in history, but post-injury she's been kinda shit, but it's hard to fault her for that when she's getting up in there in age as a woman who probably wants kids, and when other top male stars were never the same after neck injuries either (Austin).
>>
>>2740606
>Buddy Rogers (one of the greatest draws of all time)
>Bruno Sammartino (held the title for years)
>Bob Backlund (held the title for 3,500 days)
>Bret Hart
>Ric Flair

Class is over, son.
>>
>>2740622
One down, four to go.
>>
>>2740619
Who, who, who, who, who, and who?

They're not in the same league. They're better. Leagues better.
>>
>>2740621
Nikki was always shit and your inner fan girl is showing. She only got by because of the twin gimmick and screwing back stage talent. This is a fact.
>>
>>2740631
Wow, such big draws and names! And from such recent times!

You just proved my point. Catch wrestling does not matter. Nobody wants to see that shit aside from a few moments here and there for the novelty. 99% of the biggest draws ever never did anything but the basics in that regard.
>>
>>2740630
She returned a year before that.

Your Waifu game is as shit as your taste in them is.

>>2740624
gb2 Tumblr
>>
>>2740577

It's about strength, believability and technical ability. Compare this quality match in Japan between "Natalya" and "Kharma" and compare to the shit they did in the WWE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcMpJZf5myA
>>
>>2740644
>Buddy Rogers held the title when wrestling was still cool and respectable to take a decent girl out on a date to an event
>Bruno held the title for over a decade when wrestling was a lot bigger than it is today.
>Ric Flair held the title when wrestling was a lot bigger than it is today
You are overestimating the popularity of American wrestling in the current era. Do your research and look at the TV ratings wrestling would draw in the 50s and 60s. More than even the Attitude Era.
>>
>>2740643
>>2740650
>She returned a year before that.
What's your point? The fact is she was shit, but she improved tremendously to the point where she solidified herself as the second greatest of all time. Stop hating. Do you have a crush on John Cena or something?
>>
>>2740663
Mae Young and The Fabulous Moolah would like a word with you. Alundra, Bull Nakano (I believe she held the belt too), Bertha Faye, Jackqueline, Trish, and Lita would also like a word with you as well.
>>
>>2740572
Japs know women's wrestling. Meanwhile America produced GLOW.
>>
>>2740668
AJ Lee and the Glamazon were were leagues ahead of Nikki as well.
>>
>>2740663
I gotta say, this is a pretty accurate impression of a bimbo.
>>
>>2740689
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2740624
based nikki, just bad she sucks on the mic
>>
>>2740689
>AJ Lee and the Glamazon
kek
>>
>>2740689
kys

You too, Timothy.
>>
>>2740986
>implying they're not
>>
>>2740991
AJ Lee wasn't even good in the ring. she relied on mic skills and being le wacky girl
>>
>>2740991
>implying
I'm saying they weren't.
>>
>>2741009
Then you're wrong

>>2741006
And "wasn't even good" is still better than Nikki
>>
>>2741015
kek i don't even like nikki, but saying aj is better is just plain stupid
>>
>>2741028
>facts are stupid
>>
>>2741030
what facts? I'm saying nikki is better based on my own opinion.
Go watch NJPW, Tyson.
>>
>>2740056
>>2740398
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>2740033
Taller women can get away with proportionally narrower hips, due to the larger absolute size.
>>
Where does Nattie fall in all this?
>inb4 "through the spanish announce table"
>>
>>2741043
Tyson isn't with AJ you dumbshit
>>
>>2741072
are you retarded? Tyson is factman. You talked about facts.
>>
>>2741080
>obtuse reference to a gimmick from 3 years ago

Is he, anons?
>>
>>2741085
has tyson even been on tv since that gimmick?
>>
>>2741092
Who do you think New Day beat for their first title run?

P.S. Nikki sucks
>>
>>2741061
Overrated as hell by smarks because muh Hart dungeon, muh chain wrestling, and muh submission holds. She never puts on a half decent match though.
>>
>>2739691
Prime Ric was ripped as well so she doesn't look close to as attractive in comparison.
>>
>>2739630
YUM
>>
>>2741015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0vTiMB48mE
>>
>>2739268
>>not afraid to take bumps
>>very comfortable in the ring
Nikki changed her finisher because she was scared of hurting her neck again. She hung around until Cena could propose to her at Wrestlemania, then she retired.
>>
>>2739593

>Rule 63 Takayama
>>
>>2741869
Stop shilling your stupid channel
>>
>>2741869
how come nikki got that good when you compare her with brie and aj? brie is legit shit, Aj is fine but i remember nikki as being worse than brie
>>
>>2741881
are you legit saying that she shouldn't have changed the finisher? Only stupid wrestler who are marks for themselves would continue to do it
>>
File: Yoshiko_Goddess.png (804KB, 958x683px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshiko_Goddess.png
804KB, 958x683px
>>2741869
The perception is that you are a MARK. Here is a real woman. She would curb stop that bimbo into oblivion. Your safe space now belongs to her...
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiBKGOU7ed4
>>
>>2742256
Nikki is better than Brie and AJ but still a shitty wrestler.
>>
>>2742266
damn that bitch is ugly...
>>
>>2742278
Not as ugly as Nikki. Yoshiko not only looks better, not only fights better, but she is also a more entertaining conversation than the Bella Bimbo. Your Bella is as fake as she looks and her step father screwed her when he was head of talent relations.
>>
>>2742266
fucking hell, even more ugly than bailey
>>
>>2739268

>ideal body types
>both got tit jobs

really makes you think...
>>
>>2742370
Nia Jax has a more ideal body than these bimbos. Lucky for her...
>>
>>2740655
>Awesome Kong starts by no-selling two times Nattie's tackle because she's very strong and is not even trying to stop her
>the third time, she blocks and tackles Nattie to the ground, again, not even trying to do it
>the fourth time, however, Nattie tackles her like before and Kong falls and sells just because
This is not believable, anon
>>
>>2739268
Reminder that the women of Zenjo drew more money in one show than these talentless whores will draw in their entire careers.
>>
>muh Japan
Just so you guys know, nobody is listening to you.
>>
AJW at the Tokyo Dome. Talent draws... what a concept. WWE can learn a thing or two because the only woman talented enough to draw is Asuka.
Charlotte, Nikki, Alexa, and Bayley couldn't draw flies on shit at the Cow Palace.
>>
>>2742457
This is how you draw, marky mark
>https://youtu.be/k3bpZxT3S4c?t=11
"Oraaa! Oraaaa!!"
>>
>>2742457
Only the seething anti-smarks that have no comeback to cold, hard facts
>>
>>2742475
Kek Asuka is the biggest anti-draw on the roster. Only hot bimbo sluts like Nikki draw
>>
>>2742500
>saying "muh Japanese women" and nothing else to back it up is "facts"
Lmao you got nothing.
>>
>>2742505
Have those bimbos go on tour without the men and see how they draw.
>>
File: 1496421193656.jpg (57KB, 327x305px) Image search: [Google]
1496421193656.jpg
57KB, 327x305px
>M-m-m-m-muh Japs!!!!
Being a weeb should be a bannable offense. Even Asgooka has gone on record saying the quality of Japanese wimmins wrestling is extremely exaggerated.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-001944.png (218KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-001944.png
218KB, 1080x1920px
>>2742510
32,000 minimum. Let's see any bitch in WWE draw a crowd like that with their "wrestling"
>>
>>2742527
Asuka is also a salty egomaniac that almost got run out of Japan because everyone hated her. She's the least credible source possible.
>>
>>2739268
>divashit
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2742528
Diva whores blown out of the water
>>
>>2742528
>muh draws to a super special event in 1994 is an argument for why Japanese women are better wrestlers than Charles or Nikki
lel. Bieber and Katy Perry are massive draws. Your """"""argument""""" is not valid in the slightest.
>>
>>2742537
Nah that would be the vastly, vastly superior wrestling matches they had. Drawing more dimes is just the cherry on top that shows American women's "wrestling" is and always has been worthless
>>
Wew brehs. Almost 100 replies in and the only """counter arguments""" have been

>wahh nudes
>muh asians
>wahh fake boobs wahh
>muh roided up super strong women who can't wrestle for shit
>wahh they used to be called divas wahh
>wahh they're not masters of boring chain wrestling wahh

So I guess it's basically confirmed that Charlotte and Nikki are #1 and #2 greatest female wrestlers of all time then.
>>
>>2742551
>chain wrestling
love this meme desu
>>
>>2742551
No, they are masters at botching moves, slow motion "wrestling", tiring promos, and working creepy stalker types such as yourself. Get a healthier hobby.
>>
>>2742417
Insert bullshit anime excuse about resonating blows, Bruce Lee water attacking the crack mumbo jumbo if it helps you sleep better.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.