[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss her fellow Smacklads the women's division on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1493844599270.png (1MB, 598x872px) Image search: [Google]
1493844599270.png
1MB, 598x872px
I miss her fellow Smacklads the women's division on Smackdown is a joke now
>>
>the brand that DIDN'T have the WOAT segment is a joke

nice try RAWtist
>>
I'm glad pocket sized Lesnar isn't burying based Becky and based Mella. Fuck off
>>
>golden shovel bliss will never harm based lana
>>
>tfw if she stayed on GOATdown, she wouldn't have done that shit segment

Smack makes stars and Raw takes them
>>
>get over on Smack
>get ruined on Raw

It's just the circle of life Anon
>>
>>2738593
I do too
>>
>>2738593
based
>>
>Smackdown bookers realize that Alexa can't hold a feud on her own particularly because she can't wrestle
>bring in Mickie James through the use of a non-existent character La Luchadora
>eventually bring other women of the division in as well
>really get a feeling that there are many people clawing for the title; it's very competitive

>Alexa moves onto RAW
>RAW bookers haven't figured Alexa out at all
>they need to book her as strong since she's gonna be on TD soon
>give her the absolute worst segment of the year
>have her be in the worst match of the year with an awfully booked squash (against the person that has been booked as the most powerful person in the RAW division since Bayley broke Charlotte's ppv streak)since Alexa herself doesn't know how to wrestle
>RAW women's division in disarray with no other apparent viable contender for her title

On a side-note, props to Becky Lynch for being the only person so far who has been able to get anything remotely close to quality in terms of a match from Alexa. Truly best non-Asuka womeme talent in WWE that gets overlooked unfortunately.
>>
>>2738608
kys
>>
>>2740117
/thread
>>
>>2738593
same
>>
>>2740117
>props to Becky Lynch for being the only person so far who has been able to get anything remotely close to quality in terms of a match from Alexa.

The match at Payback against Bayley was Alexa's best match. So Bayley CAN carry her as well if they would let her.

But yeah, Becky did a good enhancement job. No the RAW women's division is back on Diva's level and SD will likely follow soon with Lana as a Champion.
>>
>>2738593
same
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.