[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name ONE memorable feud/angle this overrated big nosed faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0459.jpg (34KB, 309x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0459.jpg
34KB, 309x387px
Name ONE memorable feud/angle this overrated big nosed faggot was apart of that didn't involve him riding the coattails of an actual over superstar. i.e. HBK, Steve Austin, Ric Flair

I FUCKING DARE YOU
>>
>>2737786
Eugene?
>>
Name ONE great Triple H match where he isn't the second, third, or fourth wheel.
>>
>>2737786
that time he feuded with Owen Hart
>>
>>2737786
That mini Shelton vs Evolution feud for like a couple of weeks that was actually pretty based
>>
His feud with Orton when he broke away from evolution.
>>
>>2737786

That feud with Kane was technically very memorable.
>>
>>2738367
He was riding the coattails of based Kane and Katie Vick.
>>
>>2737786
He got a lot mileage with Mick Foley. And took his fair share of memorable bumps
>>
File: triple_h_steph[1].jpg (51KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
triple_h_steph[1].jpg
51KB, 900x506px
>>2737786

Triple H vs Test
>>
>>2738414
>That didn't involve him riding the coat tails of an over star
>>
>>2738570
Trippple Man was over, anon. If you're going to pull that bullshit, then any feud where one party was more over than the other immediately means that person was carried. Ya chowder head.
>>
HHH carried Batista big time. If it wasn't for him, Batista would have been another big guy with muscles that ended up nowhere in the Attitude Era. There were plenty: Snitsky, Matt Morgan, Nathan Jones, A-Train
>>
>>2738670
>mid-2000s
>Attitude Era
>>
>involve him riding the coattails of an actual over superstar. i.e. HBK, Steve Austin, Ric Flair

You forgot CM Punk. Hunter came out of retirement for that
>>
>>2737786
*holds quad in place*

how about his feud with steroid abuse? how many injuries in his lower extremities has he suffered since his roid abuse? not even man enough to keep wrestling even though he clearly could and help the company out.
>>
>>2737974
Owen carried him.
>>
>>2738670
No he wasn't. He's never been over. This guy is a product of making sure he always works with the real draws.
>>
>name a feud where Triple H is feuding with an inferior performer than him, I bet it's not a 5-star match

This thread tho.

Also, Maven feud, Batista feud, and Shelton Benjamin feud GOAT feuds.
>>
>>2737982
>>2738361
>that didn't involve him riding the coattails of an actual over superstar. i.e. [...] RIC FLAIR
>Evolution: Triple H, Batista, Orton, RIC FLAIR
>>
>>2738753

>Orton
>Over superstar
>>
HHH vs smarks
>>
>>2737786
vs. Daniel Bryan
>>
>>2738708
Seething
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.