[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled what are ya thoughts on Goldberg's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: Maybe.png (173KB, 332x382px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe.png
173KB, 332x382px
Now that the dust has settled what are ya thoughts on Goldberg's return to WWE?

And what do ya rate his championship reign on a scale of 1-10?
>>
Pointless as shit. 1 outta 10.
>>
>>2736900
He didn't need the title..
>>
>>2736900
Loved it. 9 out of 10.

Only thing I hated was smark dickheads turning on him after beating that indie t-shirt wearing fatass and one of the worst Champions of all time. And still shitting on him after he lost title the next night on RAW.
>>
>>2736903
Garnered interest. Drew money. Not pointless.

If you disagree you are not using logic.
>>
>>2736900
It was based
>squashed fatass indy darling oreowens
>had a great match with bork
>made smarks seethe the whole way
>>
Told an amazing story and was a breath of fresh air from all the indy geeks and flippyshit. Left us with an unforgetable moment when he beat Lesnar in a squash.

10/10
>>
10 out of 10 for taking the belt off that big fat nothing
>>
>goat welcome back, crowd loved him
>goat maybe one more spear in me promo
>goat surprise squash of brock
>goat WM rematch
>goat retirement speech
>goat autistic dabbing son

10/10
>>
>>2736900
ding-dong diddly maybe/10
>>
The run itself was great. I love Goldberg.

But him turning into a title pillow for Brock is lame as fuck.
>>
>>2736900
Utter nonsense and an insult to the intelligence to fans.

2/100
>>
Last time I cared about anything in WWE, 10/10
>>
9/10

-1 for when he concussed himself on a door and couldnt cut a promo
>>
>>2736900
MAYBE promo was one of the best promos in the history of wrestling
>>
>>2737283
YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SCREWING ME UP
>>
YEAH I HEAR THAT
>>
>>2737284
unironically this tbqh
>>
Even if you didn't like it at the time you can't deny you looked forward to his matches and promos. Wasn't a big fan of it all but it was definitely a nice change.
>>
HEY, DON'T BOO ME, PLEASE. THIS IS NOT PART OF THE SHOW. THIS IS REAL.
>>
>>2736916
This is truth

Fucking enjoyable

name something better you under aged faggots
>>
5/10
don't hate it, don't like it
I'm not sure how else they could have booked him, given the circumstances.
>>
8/10
>>
>>2736900
His feud with Lesnar was good. It really didn't need the belt, but otherwise it was good.
>>
6/10 or so

basically what batista's 2014 run should have been
>>
>>2736915

I don't disagree but from a fan standpoint it was pretty shit then again it did get Sonberg's foot in the door
>>
The problem for me is the assumption that we all knew goldberg because we all watched wcw; you know, the company that shut down 16 years ago and was verified d8hit for the last 2 of them.
>>
8/10 it was great but the Owens and 2nd Lesnar matches were way too predictable
>>
That last promo ruined it
>>
Decent. It added value to the brand at a time they were really struggling to offer anything with appeal. It laid to rest the spectre of the previous Brock v Berg shitshow match that was still haunting both their reputations.
>>
>>2736900
DUD/10

Literally did nothing good for the E in the long term.
>>
File: 1412369815319.jpg (73KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1412369815319.jpg
73KB, 612x574px

As cringey as this sounds, his match with Brock at Wrestlemania brought the magic back to wrestling for me. Two believable, larger than life stars putting on a match that honestly felt real. The first time in years since a match came across that way to me.
>>
I liked it, i'd say 7/10.

The last promo was unnecessary, going back to his kid after he had a match was annoying and that """"feud"""" with Owens was also unnecessary, but his feud with Lesnar was a lot of fun and a much needed apology for what they did before, and it FINALLY felt like the WWE finally had a feud between stars for a change.

He paid his due.
>>
>>2736900

Survivor Series squash got us funny shots of dweebs in the crowd.

Wrestlemania match was 5 minutes of special move spamming fun.

Also headbutting the door and bleeding on TV during a broken promo was funny.
>>

Gold Berg and Brock brought a big fight feel. Two legit main eventers battling it out
>>
>>2738748
>15 minutes of special move spamming fun
ftfy, you clearly liked it as it actually made the match seem shorter rather than the already ludicrously long 7 hours feeling more like 17 hours
>>
>>2738748
Him squashing fatty KO was the best thing this year. Indie Smarks were SEETHING.
>>
>>2736916

Owens never got his universal title rematch kek.
>>
>>2738787
Ding-Dong DiddlyBalor didn't get one after forfeiting. Owens didn't get a rematch with Goldberg. Goldberg didn't get a rematch with Lesnar. Will literally any former champ get a rematch.
>>
>>2736900
i think it's already forgotten about.
>>
>>2737775
Thank the obese post mania smarks for that.
>>
MAYBE it wasn't the best booking decision
>>
>>2736900
Enjoyed the return and run.

His "reign" wasn't much of anything though, 1/10.
>>
Enjoyed his matches, didn't enjoy his promos, cringed when the Gooold-berg chants were barely audible
>>
>>2738760

Time to get a new watch.
>>
It was definitely the most interesting WWE had been for a while, and it was nice to get Roman out of the Universal Title picture, if only for 2-3 months.

Would have preferred if he did a few matches, even squash matches, or a tag match, etc. I understand he's old, out of shape, and focused far too much on building muscle rather than cardio, but I'd have liked to have seen him in a few other matches.

After his initial promo, he became a bit too familiar for my liking, especially as a huge Goldberg mark in my youth. The mystery and allure was gone, all that was left was the man behind the character.
>>
>>2736900
MAYBE
>>
He was there to pad shit out and didn't give anyone the rub. Lesnar didn't need it. Heavily disliked it.
>>
This shit made me hate Goldberg, I used to be a big fan but he just sucks now and can't even do a kick right
>>
>>2736900
He was actually a draw and a face that the entire crowd wanted to cheer for so, 10/10
>>
Meh, the spectacle was fun at the time, but nothing really standout or memorable. If you aren't gonna have decent workrated matched, that's fine. But if there's no interesting story there, it's as boring as can be.
>>
>>2738792
also bork has gone 3 months without a single title defense
>>
>>2736900
>>
>>2736900
Both his and Brock's booking in those months was the single most long term damaging thing the WCWE has done to itself since fucking up the invasion.

So no, no I did not like his return.
But hey, at least his son got to dab victoriously, right?
>>
7.5/10

I understand why they did what they did, but Goldberg had a few extra moves that I wanted to see again.
>>
>>2736900
>>
>>2738792
Who is Ding-Dong DiddlyBalor going to get a rematch against? He didn't lose to anyone. A rematch suggests there was an actual match to redo. Is he going to fight the surgeon or the guardrail?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.