[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all the cringe things in this man's life, I think the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Of all the cringe things in this man's life, I think the biggest cringe of all is that he is a self-proclaimed "sociopath"
>>
>Sociopathic straight edge atheist sweetheart with no Facebook account.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2736805
Yes. He's a middle aged man who still tries to show emo edge. If he wasn't on TV he would be the old loser lurking in your local hardcore scenester venue.
>>
>>2738085
Protip: wrestling is a fucking work, and you work down to your audience. If your target demographic is say 10-20yrs old, you've got to do things that appeal to them. If you're 30 and appealing to teens it means you have to make an ass of yourself. The attitude era is dead, but even that had some fucking awful tragic shit. Just look back at shawn/trips and their shitty dx segments.
>>
>>2736805
CM Punk is not a serious man. You have all been worked for going on years now.
>>
>>2736805
He's not wrong. Over the course of 38 years Phil has gradually destroyed almost every relationship he's ever had and pushed away those close to him.
>>
>>2738617
>Just look back at shawn/trips and their shitty dx segments.
They were better than anything CM Punk ever did in the business including his cringe bomb
>>
File: 0145838.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
0145838.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>2736805
When you have to whine and cry and break the 4th wall just to get over, you suck. CM Punk is another bland indy darling for the internet to jerk off to even though he doesn't look like a wrestler. Weird thing is, despite how famous he is he wasn't even all that good with the flippity floppity indie shit. His high flying moves sucked and everything else he did looked fake. Aside from the one famous promo he lacks any kind of real edge or presence to him. He doesn't feel like a star, he's not intimidating or cool or interesting at all.

Without the whole hipster movement of "we are le voice of le voiceless, LOOK HOW EDGY WE ARE WE REBEL AGAINST THE BIG BAD CORPORATION11!1" CM Punk would be nothing. None of these indie guys have real charisma.
>>
>>2739935

Being an asshole is different than being a sociopath. Do you think Charlie Manson sat around saying "Race war now! I'm such a sociopath LOL"
>>
>WHAT. DO. MY. KNUCKLES. SAY?

http://cmpunk.livejournal.com/2004/01/18/

Punk was 26 years old when he wrote this. He's never matured past his angsty teen years. His taste in pleb-tier, entry-level punk music is further evidence of this.
>>
>>2739951
Doesn't he tell this exact story except says that it was Kofi Kingston in the car?
>>
>>2739951

HOLY FUCK cringe
>>
>>2739951

Has he ever even repped an actual straight edge band?
>>
>>2739951
toppest keke
>>
>>2736805
very much this
>>
>>2739951
>
Dork behind the counter spots my drug free tattoo on my knuckles and tells me he's straight edge too.....about three breaths before he tells me he, and I quote, "cheats now and then". I wanted to punch this little shit right in the face. I stole a diet pepsi instead. Take that you trendy sellout douche bag!
>>
File: CM Phil.jpg (104KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
CM Phil.jpg
104KB, 360x480px
>>2736805
>>
>>2741058
What a tough guy!
>>
>>2739951
>cmpunk.livejournal.com

That link by itself is hilarious.
>>
>>2739951
>And I, soon to be the leader of the world, am better than you.

Wow
>>
>>2740161

Minor Threat, and he's friends with Toby Morse of H2O. Literally the entry level. Cringe.
>>
>>2739951

>Also, R.I.P Sterling James Keenans girlfriends Iguana.

Someone should ask Corey Graves about this.
>>
>>2739951
>Punk: ARE YOU RIBBING ME? GET THAT FUCKING DOG AWAY FROM MY CAR!

Holy crap Phil is such a mark that he uses wrestling terminology out in the real world. He truly is /ourguy/
>>
>>2739941
He had a big impact on the industry and was the right guy at the right time. He has more charisma than Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, Cena and Rock combined. He was a better wrestler than any of those guys with superior ring psychology. As for mic skills? Untouchable, CM Punk was a god on the mic.
>>
>>2741378

fuck tI have never know a person actually in the punk or hardcore scene who has liked H20 after the year 2000
>>
>>2739947
That's literally exactly what Manson says.
>>
>>2742828
That cuck Kevin Gill still shills them. Sad!
>>
>>2741395
"Ribbing" is not just a wrestling term.
>>
>>2736805
cringe personified
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.