[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Average star rating for a Four Horsewomen match: 3.5 stars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: bliss-twist.jpg (93KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
bliss-twist.jpg
93KB, 1024x568px
>Average star rating for a Four Horsewomen match: 3.5 stars
>Average star rating for an Alexa Bliss match: 1.8 stars

Why is this midget cunt getting such a monster push again?
>>
>>2736378
she's cute and the horsewomen are men
>>
Jewish run media is behind pushing their kike princess down our throats.
>>
>>2736378
Because character > ring work
>>
>>2736390
this
>>
>>2736378
Because I cant take my eyes off her and when I see the horses, I want to vomit.
>>
File: IMG_0157.png (149KB, 382x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.png
149KB, 382x500px
>>2736455
Oh wow, your standards are really impressive anon. tell me about all the perfect tens you've fucked
>>
>>2736378
Because MUH WORKRATE doesn't matter. She's cuter, more charismatic and better on the mic than all of them combined.

Bliss = Dimes
Horses = Fat neckbeard jerk off fuel
>>
File: 037.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
037.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>watching womens wrestling for workrate
>>
>>2736391
>Jews are pushing a jew
>Except that she denies being a jew and doesn't even look like one
>This accomplishes THINGS
Reminder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lUFijMZw64
45s in.
>>
>>2736460
A japanese girl with amazing eyes, a russian girl, a couple of black girls (they might be 8s if you dont like black chicks but definitely better than Noami), and one half of a set of twins with D cups.
>>
>>2736473
That's exactly what a jew would say
>>
>>2736477
Kys gook fucker. Opinion invalid
>>
>>2736502
>This generic imitation of /pol/
Stop. Its embarrassing.
>>
>>2736505
t. Virgin w/ RAGE
>>
>>2736378
>WAH MUH WORK RATE
Go watch gooks kick each other for 20 minutes then you fat cunt. WWE is about entertainment
>>
>>2736468
This, not to mention the low rating is only due to booking, it's not like her performance in them are bad. She's only doing the matches laid out for her. I want to turn off my TV when I see Bayley and Banks on the mic. Charlotte is at least decent on mic but still not even close to the level Bliss is. She's legit the best heat heel in the company.
>>
>>2736534
>Charlotte is decent in the mic
Hate this meme. She's Bayley tier bad
>>
>>2736534
Please. Miz is five times better on his worst day than Bliss.
>>
>>2736554
>Gets "You deserve it chants and cheers"
>Five times better than someone the entire crowd boos

Hi Mike
>>
>>2736534

The job of a heel is to get the babyface over. Which babyface has Alexa 'best heel in the company' Bliss gotten over?
>>
>>2736566
Oh I must have imagined the pop Bliss got at extreme rules and almost every week on Smackdown. She's a shit heel and panders too much to smarks with le quirky facials
>>
Promos are more important than in ring work, which is why the person who did the This Is Your Life promo should be the one that getst he push.
>>
Measuring heels by how much heat they get is fucking dumb in 2017. It doesn't matter how good they are, smarks will cheer people they perceive as being talented. The only ways to get significant heat now is be a lame, cringeworthy babyface (Roman, Cena, Bayley) or someone that "doesn't deserve" their push (Also Roman and Cena)

Bliss gets very little heat. Miz used to get some but then the smarks decided he's one of their boys, so he's cheered now. The Drifter gets heat because people think he's shit and annoying but just watch, the cheers will appear before long.
>>
>>2736567
That train of thought worked back when wrestling had completely clear lines between babyface and heel, the audience wouldn't CHEER for heels, and every storyline ended with the face going over.

Now the merit is whether or not she has a good character and charisma to keep the crowd engaged, and she does.
>>
>>2736567
That's out of Alexa's control. She's not the one that decided to squash top babyfaces and get the upper hand every single week. Heels can't babyfaces over when WWE has a massive hard on for le loser geek underdog vs cool edgy bad guys
>>
>>2736576
>Promos are more important than in ring work
This is almost right, but needs refining.

CHARISMA isn't just everything, its the ONLY THING.

This goes beyond promos into things like facial expressions and mannerisms (i.e. "selling the bump" or "Selling your character").

In truth, the only relevance of in-ring skill is
1. Safety, and
2. Doing neat things in the ring lends to your charisma.
>>
>>2736378
"Teh main roster" is moar worried about facial expressions, and mic work. They couldn't care less how well you can wrestle.

It also helps if you're a hawt blonde. Based Vince loves his hawt blondes.
>>
>>2736602
Whatever it takes to build charisma.
see
>>2736597
>>
>>2736588

That doesn't matter though. A heel can be cheered and get the babyface over. Ric Flair got cheers most of his career but he was still an effective heel because he made stars out Sting, Luger etc. An effective babyface is one that sells tickets, regardless of the reaction they get. An effective heel is one that gets the babyface over, regardless of the reactions they get.

Compare Alexa's current run with Sasha's 2015 heel run. Sasha was cheered heavily but she got Becky and Bayley over. She was an effective heel regardless of the reactions. In Alexa's current heel run Becky, Mickie James, and Bayley have all come out of feuds with her looking worse.

>>2736593

I think the biggest problem is that they booking Alexa as the top heel with the intent of eventually make her the top face. But booking that way destroys the other babyfaces. They should have just turned her face after she came to Raw.
>>
>>2736378
Sucking the right dicks.
>>
File: best divas in the world.gif (3MB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
best divas in the world.gif
3MB, 350x242px
>>2736392
>character

Exactly what the fuck is Bliss's character?
>cocky womanlet

She honestly doesn't have one. She is nothing more than waifu bait, lets stop pretending she isn't. WWE is literally pushing her just like Aj Lee. And waifu fags took the bait.
>>
>>2736378
the horsememes are banding together to bury bliss. they hate that not one of them can cut a promo so they're conspiring to put on shit matches with her. prove me wrong.
>>
>>2736469
>watching womens wrestling
>>
>>2736390
That's pretty much it. Alexa Bliss is everywhere because she's an attractive blonde.
>>
>>2736637
Charlotte is on the same level as Bliss on the mic. Too bad Bliss isn't remotely close to Charlotte in the ring.
>>
>>2736378
le meltz meme ratings xd
kill yourself
>>
She's not a better heel than Sasha or Charlotte and can't wrestle for shit. Bliss has regressed the entire woman's meme revolution back to the diva days.
>>
>>2736644
>women
you mean divas
>>
>>2736680
>slow PACED boring promos CHANGING intonation FOR NO reason whatSOEVER WOOOOOOOOO!
Charlotte is the WOAT of all time on the mic
>>
>>2736725
this

she thinks louder=intense and angry cause shes a blackhole of charisma and has 0 presence
>>
>>2736706

Just wait for Lana to be champion on SD.
>>
>>2736728
Charlotte
>part of the only main event in years to not have a 3rd hour drop
Bliss
>killed a good raw and part of the WOAT segment/WOAT ppv match
But hey atleast she makes wacky faces
>>
>>2736738
And draws more dimes that charmutt ever will
>>
>>2736738
You said she was a good a promo as Bliss. That is fake news.

Nobody is denying Charlotte is based in the ring though, the best white women in the world.
>>
>>2736746
>Nobody is denying Charlotte is based in the ring though

I am

shit offense shit selling one exciting move
>>
>>2736746
Emma > Charlotte "I have no talent, and I must sell" Flair
>>
>>2736746
Charlotte is nothing more than a spot monkey. Nobody remembers shit about her matches beyond le big flip off the top rope. Zero substance to the bitch.
>>
>>2736630
Having a good character and having good character work are different. She's good at showing emotion and has charisma on the mic.
>>
>>2736755
>Nobody remembers shit about her matches beyond le big flip off the top rope. Zero substance to the bitch.

Contrary to Alexa Bliss or what?
>>
File: 1495091282245.gif (40KB, 351x251px) Image search: [Google]
1495091282245.gif
40KB, 351x251px
>>2736378
>judging a wrestler entirely on matches.
This has got to be the worst wrestling era.
>>
>>2736775
Nobody pretends Alexa is some top tier wrestler
>>
>>2736757
all womens wrestling is shit but at least bliss gives good reaction faces
>>
>>2736742
>draws
>featured in the shittiest raw and worst matches
good one
>>
>>2736822
Sells assloads of merch and is already below only sasha as the most searched for woman in wwe
>>
>>2736827
Source?
>>
>>2736827
That might change soon though, if they don't get her to do something good.
>>
>>2736840
Blissy will be the biggest female star since the AE
>>
>>2736378
>muh workrate marks BTFO again
>>
File: 1481679699276.png (534KB, 660x473px) Image search: [Google]
1481679699276.png
534KB, 660x473px
>>2736680
>Charlotte is on the same level as Bliss on the mic
>>
>>2736680
Cringe
>>
>>2736378
All Hogan matches were like 1 star match and he became the face of the company and the money maker... what is your excuse?
>>
>>2736775
She'll be remembered for that weird arm bend, my dick will remeber her beating bayley with a kendo stick, and that time she called la lucha dora, Nia jax
>>
>>2736949
Hogan is the goat on the mic.
>>
>>2736680
Not really. Charlotte is okay on the mic but every one of her promos is just slowly talking in a raised voice with a condescending tone. Kind of like a worse Miz
>>
>>2736755
She may be a spot monkey but she's literally the only woman on the roster with enough skill and guts to actually do said spots.
>>
>>2736755
You couldn't be me wrong if you tried

Charlotte is better in the ring than most of the men. Fact.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.