[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Last time watching wwe was in 2010 >start to follow again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: promo-de-wwe-money-in-the-bank.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
promo-de-wwe-money-in-the-bank.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>Last time watching wwe was in 2010
>start to follow again because why the fuck not
>discover that money in the bank is now smackdown exclusive
WTF WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT ?
>>
>>2736098
Because they cant have 4 MITB briefcases, that would be too much to follow.
>>
>>2736098
RAW has the great balls of fire
>>
>>2736137
This. Everyone knows mitb is small potatoes compared to the balls
>>
>>2736137
>HAHA le balls xD!
Is is Summer already?
>>
>>2736098
No point in a Raw MITB when it's title is never seen.
>>
>>2736146
Hello Vince.
>>
File: IMG_20170608_064856.jpg (52KB, 463x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_064856.jpg
52KB, 463x234px
>>2736147
Has anyone ever cashed in on a singles belt?
Also, who do you faggots think is going to win? I got Corbin
>>
>>2736164
I feel like Vince will probably blow Nakamura vs Styles at Battleground and Summerslam so either Owens or Corbin. Doubt they'll give it to Zayn since he's just a geek at this point.
>>
>>2736164
Corbin or Nakamura.

Dolph is a pointless jobber.
Owens had the belt for a while already and is pretty established.
Styles doesn't need it.

Zayn is an outside bet because he's been booked like a geek and as soon as most people get the MITB, they get booked horribly so Vince doesn't need to change much.
>>
>>2736164
Corbin is most likely, they like having it on a heel and he's the best bet for an upcoming one.

Nakamura second most likely, they are pushing him big time.

Ziggler third most likely because he's pointless and it would be boring, so that makes it fairly likely.

Zayn 4th most likely because they have nothing else to do with him.

Owens 5th as a solid backup plan to whoever has the title.

AJ last because he's about to win the US title.
>>
>>2736210

I'm now imagining Corbin and Jinder feuding for the title. Jesus.
>>
Does anyone know what the % is on heels winning MITB vs faces winning? I feel like they put it on heels more because they're supposed to be the opportunistic assholes. That being said, I feel like Baron Corbin is going to win it this year.
>>
>>2736098
Cause RAW is literal garbage and already have the wrestlemania main event settled, so it's all filler until then. Literally no reason to watch RAM.
>>
>>2736219
HEY JINDER
>>
>>2736164

Corbin, so he can cash him on the cruiserweight that beat Neville and say something like "HEY SMALL GUYS... AFTER WRESTLEMANIA, I'M VACATING THIS BELT FOREVER! STOP TALKING!"

And after multuple failed tries, the payoff would be Ibushi vs Corbin at Wrestlemania.
>>
File: Luke_Harper_bio[1].png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Luke_Harper_bio[1].png
1MB, 1200x675px
>>2736164
The real question is why the fuck is Harper not in it ?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.