[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roman is over pushed Can you imagine having a guy who LITERALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: romanreigns.png (859KB, 864x552px) Image search: [Google]
romanreigns.png
859KB, 864x552px
>roman is over pushed

Can you imagine having a guy who LITERALLY looks like this in the mid card? u retarded internet marks would be complaining every day that he wasnt breaking the Undertakers streak annunally.
>>
The truth is smarks are just contrarian losers for the most part, the minute BBD turns heel they'll be praising him. Screencap this fucking post.
>>
>>2735165
I think its worth pointing out that there are several guys in the main event scene and only one of them has main-evented the last, is it... THREE Wrestlemanias?

I agree with you that he can't be mid-card; nobody here understands that "Charisma" just means "Personal Magnetism", and thus just his look gives him charisma, but there's a level above even the main event scene where you are "The Guy" (probably the origin of his catchphrase).
>>
>>2735169
>calls other people smarks
>doesnt realize Roman is already heel

HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2735176
Addendum: My point about Roman being "The Guy" is that he shouldn't hold that position, even if he's a main-eventer.
>>
>>2735177
A person is a heel when they start acting belligerent or cheating in matches (among other behaviors).
He isn't a heel just because people don't like him. Morality is not a democracy.
>>
>>2735165
I dont even care that he is a main eventer, it just bothers me how he is being treated as the holy grail, which is not allowed to lose clean like FOREVER.
>>
>>2735165
He looks like what a virgin neckbeard thinks is a good look

An actual good look is larger than life, something that draws you. Roman is just another wanker with tattoos and wet hair - a dime a dozen
>>
>>2735169
Yes, because that is the story they need to be telling with him. The performer would be bloody awesome heel. One of the greats of this generation.
He is great in ring. But HIS STORY is awful. He is not some underdog that needs to overcome the odds. He is fucking unbeatable machine that just needs to be presented such. Stop telling us he needs to fight those odds. He can crush the odds.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.