[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /asp/, can you help me out decipher what's going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Baia_Baia_Tommy.jpg (60KB, 589x442px) Image search: [Google]
Baia_Baia_Tommy.jpg
60KB, 589x442px
Hey /asp/, can you help me out decipher what's going on in this video?

What's Bret so mad about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxCDDlSw9-A

Who is "Psycho Sid?" I don't remember him.

What's the Undertaker and Shawn Micheals even doing there?

Why is there a broken cage match??
>>
>>2734166
18+
>>
>>2734166
This is the go-home show before Wrestlemania XIII. Bret is pissed because of the entire events of the last year where the fans have begun to turn on him and he felt he had been screwed out of the title at the year before's Wrestlemania when the iron man match was sent into overtime. This was the culmination of a very long slow-burn heel turn for him.

Also GOD DAMNIT that segment was hype as fuck
>>
>>2734207
Sorry I think I was watching WCW at the time.

I remember tuning into WWF and seeing the story of X-Pac teaching the Kane to be more human.
>>
I don't remember Bret having such a good suicide dive.
>>
Isn't Psycho Sid dead??
>>
>>2734235
I had forgotten about this. That was a fucking good storyline, especially considering the turn at Mania. Wish WWE still had the patience to do these kinds of things.
>>
>>2734267
>Sorry I think I was watching WCW at the time.

fag
>>
>>2734589
Vince is old, senile and has driven away pretty much every positive creative input he ever had.

(Russo's gone, too.)
>>
also Bret faced Sid for the WWE title in the cage match

whoever won would take the title into their match at WM 13, so Austin tried to help Bret win and Undercarder tried to help Sid
>>
>>2734663
I mean, I would rather watch Macho Man, DDP, and Rowdy Piper at WCW then watch all the freak shows of early attitude era like Vissora or Golddust
>>
Damn
I remember Le Femme Nikita. It looked hot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.