[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have two options. You can >1) Make a fun match that lasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 1

File: DBmX_pJXoAAb6ju.0.jpg (139KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DBmX_pJXoAAb6ju.0.jpg
139KB, 1200x800px
You have two options. You can
>1) Make a fun match that lasts 20 minutes and has Brock Lesnar come out as the victorious dominant beast while making Samoa Joe come across as a million bucks in fighting as hard as he can until the end
Or
>2) Make a quick match where Brock Lesnar squashes Samoa Joe, barely giving him (if) any offense and making him come across as someone that is truly on another level compared to the WWE roster
Which one would you pick and which one do you think Vince will pick?
>>
Honestly, I'm feeling optimistic and think that Vince will go with 1, as he should. Samoa Joe will lose but still give a pretty good fight to the bitter end.
>>
>>2734102
>Which one would you pick
>and which one do you think Vince will pick?
>>
Vince will pick 2 as he should. Sloppy Joe is a nobody and doesn't deserve the rub
>>
Memes aside, I think Vince has enough respect for Joe to want him built up a bit
Or at least, that will be his intention
My prediction is that they will go for a good fought battle but Joe will still end up looking too weak
>>
>>2734118
What fucking rub? He's still losing. Is giving him one near submission and maybe one near fall really asking that much of Brock?
>>
Remember when everyone thought that Kevin Owens would get completely jobbed out to Goldberg? They went with the distraction finish. They're not stupid enough to do 2.
>>
>>2734102
Brock CURRENTLY has the highest powerlevel in all of wrestling. Broke the streak, beat Goldberg at Mania. They booked him that way so Roman can beat him and be THE guy with the highest powerlevel in history. Joe is getting nothing.
>>
>>2734125
>highest powerlevel in history

lol
>>
>>2734125
Reigns and Lesnar can have the number 1 and 2 spot without making the roster look like it has no chance whatsoever against them.
For how long are they gonna keep Lesnar around? They can't just have him job out to one guy, they need to spread some of the love, even if it's just on losses.
The smart money is on giving Joe a hard fought battle.
>>
>>2734110
I remember people said the same thing about the match with Dean
>>
>>2734121
Vince has no respect for Joe and refused to hire him for years. He's a Triple H guy.
>>
>>2734102
No. 2
>>
>>2734132
My idea was that that match in specific ended up being shit like that because Lesnar refused to go for elaborate spots because he had to get ready for his UFC fight and didn't want to risk injury. That was always just my interpretation, though, I'm not trying to say I read it in the dirtsheets.
>>
>>2734132
>People actually thought Deanetty was gonna go over.
>>
>>2734122
rub =/= victory. even getting lesnar off his feet is more than this tna reject deserves
>>
>>2734124
>Remember when everyone thought that Kevin Owens would get completely jobbed out to Goldberg?
But he did
>>
>>2734144
He should have, in my opinion. Definitely a better choice than Oldberg.
>>
>>2734102
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bork destroys Joe. Bork has to be rebuilt into the biggest, baddest monster in the history of the WWE before Vince feeds him to Roman.
>>
>>2734131
I know, and I understand what you mean and that would be smart booking decisions that would make more fans happy, so it's not gonna happen.

It will either be some distraction/interference or Joe getting destroyed quick. Wish I was wrong.
>>
>>2734146
Distraction finish.
>>
>>2734153
Which clearly wasn't even needed and was a completely pointless move on their part. Owens was getting BTFO regardless
>>
>>2734157
>Which clearly wasn't even needed
Not clear
>>
>>2734102
They gain nothing by having Brock squash Joe. having a competitive match is best for business so hopefully they go with that
>>
Braun will probably interfere in some way to set up Summerslam between him and Brock
>>
>>2734163
Oh I'm sure Oreowens was going to take the fight to the man that squashed Brock Lesnar, someone who himself has squashed Kevin in the past
>>
>>2734172
The fact that they had a distraction there to instill that doubt is what matters. They didn't squash him.
>>
>>2734153
Oh yea, KO would not have gotten taken out by that spear if Jericho wasn't around.

Good point.
>>
>>2734102
What about option 3 where Joe chokes out that retarded lump and becomes a defending champion
>>
>>2734125
>Beat 50 year old Goldberg after losing twice, getting bodied in the Rumble, and thanks to a distraction by Paul Heyman

Yeah sure, he's a real "GOAT"
>>
>>2734102
2)

Joe is a fat sack of shit and this retarded booking in which he's built up as a beast is silly.
>>
>>2734131
He's retiring after WM34.

This is why Goldberg should have lost to someone like Joe or Balor at SurSe or WM, while Brock loses to Roman.

Right now, they made Brock slightly more credible at the cost of Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Goldberg, and most crucially, the Undertaker. He could have dominated Cena on return and be done with it, still getting the same effect. Hell, he actually threw away all the heat from beating the steak when he beat Cena later that year.
>>
>>2734240
Hahahahahahaha. Not even the most optimistic Samoa Joe fan would believe that could happen for a second.
>>
>>2734254
>Goldberg lose to Balor

My god you stupid fucking cunt. Get a fucking clue please. Casuals would scoff at it. Goldberg wouldn't do it. Goldberg had issue doing job for Scott Steiner in his BPP prime and you think he'd do a job for a twink like Balor and kill his gimmick & drawing power? You grew up without Kayfabe. It's supposed to be a realistic fight especially at the top.

If you were in my presence right now, I'd slap the shit out of you.
>>
>>2734274
Why are kayfabefags always so mentally ill?
>>
>>2734274
Christ, struck a nerve? You realise wrestling is fake and Goldberg is retired, yeah? Mm?
>>
I think everyone will get the same treatment Randy Orton got against Brock until Roman beats him. Joe will be getting squashed for most of the match and will somehow get the choke on Brock like an RKO outta nowhere. Brock will break out of it in after being in it for 20 or 30 seconds, Joe will get a little offense, then Brock will kill him.

Expect that same kinda match for everyone against Brock other than Braun and Roman.
>>
>>2734296
So basically the same match Brock has been having since he squashed Cena
>>
Maybe I'm just being a complete idiot, but I actually think Joe could go over. So few people are expecting it that I think it's the type of surprise victory WWE would go with. And if they don't, where does the story go afterwards?
>>
>>2734102
it's a damn shame last years Summerslam already happened, this match would be perfect for that sick elbow stunt.

it's going to be a squash but they'll protect Joe and the clutch
>>
>>2734307
I know I'd much rather see a long program between Roman and Joe as a champion rather than everyone on the roster having to tiptoe around the fact that Lesnar is never around and any interaction he has is through Heyman or commentators. No reason Lesnar can't do the the Rock thing and win it back at the Rumble to defend it against Reigns.

Why does the entire roster and the WM 2017 - RR 2018 run itself have to be a a total write off just to get Reigns in the main event? I mean, he's going to get there anyway, why not make Lesnar a 2 time UT holder by the time the Rumble roles around.
>>
>>2734318
I don't disagree. Balthough to me the title holds more weight when it isn't up for grabs regularly, but with no title holder around to do literally anything at all, it's just uninteresting. Throw the title on somebody that's around, somebody you could believe would win regularly, and also make that person unwilling to defend it every PPV because if Lesnar didn't have to, why do they? And Joe fits that role to me.
Like you said, give it back to Lesnar when it's time for Reigns to swoop in. Although I am really expecting MitB to play in to the Lesnar v Reigns WM match again.
>>
>>2734344
There is no Raw MITB this year
>>
>>2734364
Well, fuck. What the fuck are they gonna do with the 'top' guys when it comes to Reigns being in the title picture again?
>>
>>2734382
I picture Reigns not getting pinned clean for another 3 years if they keep up the bullshit with him. Every single Universal Title (((loss))) will be a dirty or dusty finish and he'll get it back when he kayfabe feels like it.
>>
>Roman
No one wants him nowhere near, he's literally the David Arquette of the WWE by now

>Wyatt
The eater of pins, what the fuck is he gonna do to brock?, fucking LOL

>Seth
Could be if they play it smart, not the worst pick all things considered, but seriously need to leave that knee injury shit for a change

>Balor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Samoa Joe
One of the few ones that could believable take the belt from Lesnar

Hopefully it won't be a squash meme match and Joe will be able to look good at least, we all know Lesnar will pin all these guys clean until it's roman turn in the next wrestlemania and it finally kills this fucking company though.
>>
>>2734403
It will be a meme match, Joe has less than zero percent chance of winning.
>>
>>2734409
Good.
>>
Brock is gonna hold the belt until WM 34 so Ramen can beat him for the title. I think he has a close match with Joe at Great Balls of Fire then a rematch at SummerSlam where he squashes Joe in 2 minutes. Next up is Finn to get his deserved title match out of the way. Bork murders him in 2 minutes at Survivor Series. Ramen wins the 2018 Royal Rumble to set up their match at WM.
>>
>>2734102

I think the whole appeal of Joe vs. Lesnar is in it being an MMA style match.

It should be short and sweet, each one should make a short "statement" about their ability, but it should end rather quickly.

In any case, Lesnar should NOT be allowed to overcome the Coquina Clutch, if it's locked in, especially if Joe's legs are locked in. That would kill the whole "reality" angle of the match.
>>
>>2734280
>You realise wrestling is fake
One day Goldberg will figure it out too
>>
>>2734403
>No one wants him nowhere near, he's literally the David Arquette of the WWE by now
Problem is, most see it as an inevitability at this point. Would rather get it out of the way sooner rather than later.

Hell, I'd rather he gets FE'd or fails a drug test, personally. He's too far gone to be remotely interesting.
>>
>>2734307
A few years ago, I would say maybe.

As much as I would love to see Joe go over and be the surprise heel champ on the warpath, it won't happen. It's already too close to what they're doing with Jinder. I don't think they want another monster with Brock and Braun "around." I also just think they're going to feed Brock every member of that 5-way until Reigns can end the Beast's reign of terror.

However, if it did happen, they would suddenly have a new, credible heel that would actually be appearing on TV. Braun can keep being a monster. They've been booking him more like a force of nature than a heel. But someone needs to be the Miz of the main titles. Bray needs a lot of rehab and I don't see them turning anyone heel anytime soon.
>>
>Roman Reigns gets the clean pin on Balor, Rollins and Wyatt, all within the past month
>Joe needs a distraction finish to pin Rollins
even though he's the number 1 contender
Terrible sign for Great Balls of Fire
>>
>>2734452
WWE power levels seem like pissing competitions at this point.

I mean, if the commentators and script writers hadn't constantly reminded us Balor had cleanly put away Reigns, we'd have let it go. But nah, gotta bury Balor but constantly pushing how he was beaten by "the better man - an injured Roman Reigns". Absolute pissing contest.
>>
I'd like Joe to upset Brock (Heyman turn) and take the title off him for a month then Brock squashes him in his rematch, then again at Summer Slam.
>>
I'm more concerned about who Reigns is going to feud with now that Joe is on the Brock train and Wyatt is feuding with Rollins.

If we have to endure Reigns and Balor for a few months, where Reigns constantly goes over (much like when he feuded with Rusev) it's going to be painful.
>>
>>2734102
Save number 1 for someone who isn't an old fat fuck with no momentum and has been on the roster for more than 6 months.
Thank fuck you guys don't work for WWE.
>>
>>2734470
Then why the fuck did they give Samoa Joe the win to begin with?
>>
>>2734479
FILLER.
>>
>>2734479
Brock's gotta have an opponent and WWE don't know how to book in such a way that every one involved in the story is interesting and well used. So, what's going to happen between now and Wrestlemania, is Brock is going to enter short feuds with everyone that was in the 5 way + Braun, but only Roman is going to have a chance at winning. And he'll be booed. And viewership will tank further.
>>
>>2734469
Ramen vs Sethetty then Ramen vs Finn then Ramen vs Joe then Ramen vs Brock
>>
>>2734498
Nah they teased Bryatt and Sef on Monday
>>
>>2734510
gotta have Ramen vs Sefetty at some point since they had numerous staredowns, probably after Sef beats Eater of Pins
>>
>>2734470
yeah cause they current writers are doing such a good job burying everyone to put over reigns and a guy that's never there.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.