[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually witnessed this disgusting display in person at Survivor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

I actually witnessed this disgusting display in person at Survivor Series 2006, as Mickie James won the Women’s Championship from Lita in the latter’s final match. After six years with the company, inspiring a generation with her daredevil athleticism and punk rock style, as well as allowing her private life to be exposed for storyline fodder, Lita was given the worst sendoff in WWE history.

Cryme Tyme came out with a box of her belongings, and auctioned them off to the horny Philly crowd. The “Ho Sale” consisted of her bra, panties (which JBL sniffed), yeast infection treatment, and a vibrator. It felt like a punishment as Lita had given notice just two months after Trish Stratus retired, leaving WWE without its two biggest divas of the decade. The angle would never be duplicated today; the WWE Hall of Famer deserved much, much better.
>>
>>2733964
Who cares, shes in the HOF now so WWE made it up to her
>>
Based Vince putting dumb sluts in their place
>>
>>2733964

Were Lita's titties always that big?
>>
You mean the Hall of Fame with random celebrities in it. I think you take it a twinge too serious.
>>
>>2733964

This never sat quite right with me either. I mean, I know she was a heel and all, but I feel like they could've given her a somewhat more dignified send off. Especially considering Trish got to retire by winning the women's title in her home town just two months prior. I guess Lita should've retired that night as well.
>>
>>2733995
If she wanted a dignified send off she shouldn't have slept around like a cheap whore. Trish kept her nose clean and went out with people's respect
>>
>>2733964
Lita was a botchfest and got extremely over because she hung out with the Hardy Boyz and occasionally did a top rope move to help them out. And then she was revealed as a bitch and was booked in such a way that people truly hated her guts. She did not deserve better.
>>
>>2734041
This
>>
File: 44.jpg (25KB, 315x384px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
25KB, 315x384px
Pre-taytays
>>
>>2734568
Never understood the appeal of this trans.
>>
she cheated on matt hardy with edge

she was a ho
>>
>>2733964
bro just stop being such a queer
>>
>>2734568
member when her and Dawn Marie spanked Sunny?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHgDAtAjUp4
>>
>>2734587
For the time period she was considered like the girl next door who shared your interest in your shit I think. I don't know.

It's just amazing how much better Lita looks now compared to looking like a young tranny back then. She looks like a hot mom now.
>>
File: Lgz9kLt.png (185KB, 512x712px) Image search: [Google]
Lgz9kLt.png
185KB, 512x712px
>>2733964
ITT: We post like we're on r/SquaredCircle
>>
>>2733964
No she didn't she cheated on Matt.
>>
"The angle would never be duplicated today" Sadly.
Also, she was a real life whore so what is the problem with the angle?
>>
>>2735170
But Edge got an ovation on his last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCX92s4VU0Q
>>
>>2734587
I also liked her punk-rock style and the way she moves. Also, I love that slutty vibe she had.
>>
>>2735274
Because people respected him, why should someone respect some slut who fucks the whole locker room? People only respect her now because of
>le womyns revolution
and them retconning Lita's importance to the product
>>
>>2733994
I'm not sure if people that say this are retarded or just don't know that the celebrity section is seperate from the actual HOF
>>
>>2735539
Fine. The hall fame that has such prestigious members as Beth Phoenix, The Godfather, Rikishi and Koko B Ware
>>
>>2735556
Rikishi and Godfather I have no qualms about they were both good gimmick guys who both put in over a decade in the WWE. Koko is iffy but if you're undercard solo face during the Hogan era you're in by name recognition alone.

but Beth, I can't defend Beth

>>2735274
he also left as a babyface
>>
>>2735556
All legends in their own right
>>
File: 4337427278.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
4337427278.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>2735680
>>
>>2735539
Where is this section? I checked on google maps, and not only did I not find the celebrity wing, I couldn't even find the Hall of Fame. Is this a work?
>>
>>2733964
Eh. I felt like it was different to the usual shtick and liked it, and thought Lita took it like a good sport.
>>
>>2735896
>Lita took it like a good sport
hehe
>>
This is why I kind of want Lita to be part if the Mae Young Classic. She's not that old, can probably still go and losing to a young up and comer in the semi-final would be a far better send off for her. We can have Trish and JR on commentary and it's all good.
>>
>>2734587
The appeal was that she could ya know fucking wrestle and did crazy high flyer shit that none of the other chicks where doing cause she wasn't a glorified super model or a fucking cheerleader she legit for a LONG time was the only chick you could think of doing moonsaults 350 splashes and other shit.
>>
>>2736037
>The appeal was that she could ya know fucking wrestle
No she fucking couldn't. She botched 90% of the shit she did. She just did moonsaults and hurricanranas off the top rope(and botched a lot of them) and hung out with the Hardys so she was popular. Apparently she was also popular because she was ugly and guys thought they had a chance or something.
>>
>>2733964
I love the brainwashed babies that retcon Lita and Trish. Especially Lita. She was a botch machine which is why her career ended so early. She caused locker room strife. And she was an annoying heel everyone wanted to go away at the time. Mickey was way more over and a better wrestler.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.