[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walked out wwe >signs to UFC >tries to get into Mickey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>walked out wwe
>signs to UFC
>tries to get into Mickey Galls head
>gets humiliated
>motivational speech in tears
>mtv
>Cucked by bananas
>gets btfo on mtv

Is punk clown shoes?
>>
I don't think I've ever seen someone go from pretty much universally liked a joke as fast as Punk. It's been really funny though.
>>
>>2733853
Next up Phil loses lawsuit to WWE doctor
>>
>>2733853
kek
>>
>>2734021
He should just drop it. HHH and Vince are vindictive enough to keep it tied up in the courts and appeals forever, they know they can bleed him dry with all the legal fees it'll cost him.
>>
>>2734021
Even if he wasnt on this hilarious downswing that would probably happen anyway
>>
>>2734562
Is Phil part of the class action about independent contractor status? If so that's his real avenue to get revenge.
>>
>>2733853
Why don't he just go to New Japan or even ROH? Punk is a pro wrestler, and needs to stop pretending he isn't. The guy has failed hard, doing anything else.
>>
>>2734562
The dr is suing Phil, you retard.
>>
Does he still think he's the best in the world right now?
>>
>>2734585
Punk also auditioned for the role Sheamus ended up getting in TMNT 2 so in other words Sheamus beat Punk to the role.
>>
Is Phil a mark? Did he work himself? I think he thought that by walking out people would stop watching WWE and follow him wherever he went. Clearly that didn't happen.
>>
He should've never left wrestling.

Biggest mistake he'll ever make
>>
And yet he is still my favorite of all time :^)
>>
The interviewer was a dick there but in retrospect he was right to make fun of CM Cuck.
>>
File: C0xeUssXUAE_yYD.jpg (26KB, 455x350px) Image search: [Google]
C0xeUssXUAE_yYD.jpg
26KB, 455x350px
>>2734957
Phil pretty much is a mark for himself, thinking he can main event Wrestlemania if the Miz can main event a Wrestlemania.

Meanwhile, Miz isn't a mark for himself, allowing him to actually improve on the mic by miles and not look like shit in the ring when wrestling with the Indy Darlings.

Which is sad because I honestly believe that Miz is a huge mark for CM Punk after the Pipe Bomb.
>>
>>2734959
In retrospect if he only held out for like another year or two he would have gotten everything he wanted and more.
>>
>>2734983
NJPW would be salivating to get him and he would've healed his injuries and gotten his back surgery while waiting out his no-compete clause in the meantime.
>>
>chicago made phil in new japan

not unless shibata can wrestle again
>>
>>2735013
Just because he can't fight doesn't mean he can't wrestle or fake fight. We've established that.
>>
File: triple smug.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
triple smug.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2733853
>ASSCLOWN
>>
File: green ranger.jpg (47KB, 507x640px) Image search: [Google]
green ranger.jpg
47KB, 507x640px
>>2733853
When will he fight Jason David Frank?
>>
>>2735089
Green Ranger would unironically kill Punk now that we know his "fighting" ((capabilities))
>>
CM JUST
>>
>>2733853
if Bret came back, CM will come back.
he will understand that he is only good at Pro wrestling.
maybe if he will go to NJPW he will get back the love that he had for this.
>>
>>2735840
Yes, but when Bret came back, he was a gargling, raspy shell of his former self with one of the worst Wrestlemania matches in the history of Wrestlemanias.

Do we want the same thing with Damaged Goods Punk?
>>
>>2733853
yes
>>
>>2733853
Didn't he do a comic that utterly failed as well?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.