[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's nice of Jimmy Ocean to let others take credit for his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: qc6274Va.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qc6274Va.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
It's nice of Jimmy Ocean to let others take credit for his stopping those terrorists on London Bridge.
>>
nice english pajeet
>>
>Gentleman Jimmy Ocean will never stomp on your balls and spit in your mouth
jdimsa ;_;
>>
>>2732218
piss off`
>>
File: IMG_0356.jpg (74KB, 516x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
74KB, 516x600px
Jimmy Ocean thinks HE is in charge here. Jimmy Ocean truly believes HE is the most deserving of a shot at the title. Heh, if only that were true!! Yeah you've been around a while Mr. Ocean, hell I grew up watching you. You used to be great. But unfortunately for Jimmy, a lot of time has passed since that greatness. And this Friday night at the Flickering Lights bowling alley, you're gonna find out first hand who REALLY is in charge. They say the Earth is 71% covered by oceans. Well, this Friday night I'm gonna cover 71% of Jimmy Ocean's body with bruises. This Friday night, Jimmy, I'm gonna turn your Ocean.. into a WORLD.... OF ICE!
>>
>>2733084
Pretty good promo desu desu
>>
>>2733092
A lot of people have dream matchups they wish they could/could've seen. Most would say like Hogan/Stone Cold or Undertaker/Sting or something like that. But I'd give every dime I have to see Jimmy Ocean and Iceman go toe to toe. Cuz when you step in the ring and you're face to face with your opponent, so close you can count the beads of sweat on his face, and they ring that bell man, all bets are off, it's go time. I'd sell both of my legs and THEN walk to WM34 if Jimmy Ocean/Iceman was the main event.
>>
File: mr_cool_ice.jpg (39KB, 373x457px) Image search: [Google]
mr_cool_ice.jpg
39KB, 373x457px
>>2733084
Thats not the real Ice Man
>>
File: 1489294145485.gif (3MB, 406x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489294145485.gif
3MB, 406x300px
>>2733157
c r i n g e
>>
>>2732218
you fucking mad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.