[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your girlfriend is fucking you, just as you're about to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Your girlfriend is fucking you, just as you're about to cum this guy pulls her off you and gets her in the Colquina Clutch. What do you do?

Keep in mind he's 6'2 and managed to get a sleeper hold over as fuck.
>>
Get him disqualified and thrown off my television for violating our networks standards and practices agreement.
>>
>Your girlfriend is fucking you
>/asp/

Pick one
>>
Ask my girlfriend if she wants to tap, ring the bell when she passes out, duh.
>>
>>2729778
>/asp/
>girlfriend
L M A O
>>
>>2729778
Accuse my girlfriend of being a disgusting Jew since that's the only fathomable way that Joe's ire can suddenly be provoked
>>
>>2729778
>he is 6'2

how fucking short do you have to be to believe that fat fuck is 6'2?
>>
>>2729778
>managed to get a sleeper hold over
No that was MMA. Joe's just a mark for the shoot stuff.
>>
>>2729778
*teleports behind him*
>>
>>2729778
he isn't 6'2 ya ding-dong diddly midget
>>
>>2731284
>>2732753
>SEETHING
>>
>>2732777
deancuck the midget dected

I bet you think Ambrose is 6'4
>>
>>2732777
>Bray is taller than him
hmm
>>
>>2729778
there's no way Joe is 6'2
>>
File: samonjoes.jpg (46KB, 705x389px) Image search: [Google]
samonjoes.jpg
46KB, 705x389px
>>2732793
Keep in mind Roman is 6'3
>>
First off. Soma Joe is about as over as bed bugs. Not even the fat Smarks cheer for him

Second. I doubt that fuck fat is over 6'. Maybe in wrestling boots, but the old son of a bitch is the shortest "powerhouse" since Taz.

THIRD. If you think that some 40 year old TNA "star" is fooling over a home grown wwe guy that won a legit title, you're delusional. He's just a stepping stone for a Roman.
>>
>>2732800
Dress shoes vs elevated wrestling boots
>>
>>2732800
and he is 4 inches taller
>>
>>2729778
Finish
>>
>>2732804
SEETHING
>>
>>2732804
You understand the business, at least how WWE operates. That is RARE.

Hilarious how some people actually think Joe could beat Lesnar.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.